Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

KraziKayzi said:
Yeah, keep me posted wont ya ?! :D

p.s I forgot fish on that list

Will do!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did ee from feb until around 3 wk ago when someone on here suggested red days to me cos my losses had really slowed down!

In my first wk I did 5 reds and lost 3 pounds!!
2nd wk was star so gained half a pound :-/
3rd wk I did 1 x green 2 x ee and 4 x red ad lost 2 pounds!!!

I think it's def worth a try!!
Since WI day - thurs (which was Green day) I've done 1 x red. Today will be ee as going out but then tomorrow and Monday and Wednesday are def red days!! (left tues out cos my friend at work brings lunch so will ask on Monday what it is and if it's 'red friendly' I'll do that!! On thurs which is WI my friend brings us beans on toast...which is green I guess. We don't like to eat too much before WI lol

Hope u both give it a go!!! X

I am in such a foul mood today :'( I don't like feeling this way but loads of little things are getting to me that I normally wouldn't be bothered by :(
For instance - we are so strapped for cash this week I have literally £5 to get me over till Tuesday, so I get up this morning and find my 4pint skimmed milk has turned (about 2pints left in it) but I still used it for my brekkie as it didn't smell bad just could see it was turning once on my weetabix :( anyway I have another 2pint of milk in the fridge, new, so my Other idiot half uses the new milk for his breakfast... you probably think, so what, but what annoys me most about that is the fact he bought 3 loaves of bread yesterday (which I don't eat) so he could have had toast and saved the milk so it can last ...okay and another thing, I bought myself some ww yogs yesterday as i have no snacks in the house, and I wake up this morning to find he had eaten 2 of them, now I only have one left :( , so what I hear you say, well the frustrating thing about that is he bought a load of choc and cakes last week that are still in the cupboard/fridge (that I don't eat as they are 15syn a POP) so he should have had them instead of my yogs :'(
I feel like ripping someones head off right now, and my kids are driving me potty, my daughter is away camping tonight (which cost £10 plus petrol there and back) with cubs and she has a list of things she has to take with her, and she is stropping as she cba to get it all together, I end up moaning at her, saying if she don't show any enthusiasm for it then she can not bother going, saving me some money and my oh the petrol, I went on a lot more then that and now I feel bad, also their rooms were a mess so I sent them there to tidy up, feel like an awful mummy today, hope I can shake this feeling off, but so hard when money is such a problem, specially with daughter's birthday next Friday.

Sorry to moan on (if you havent got bored and stopped reading) just needed that off my chest! Even though it all sounds so petty!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Got steaks out the freezer last night so might try a red day today!!! :)

Day 2 of 100% for me so better go read my book!!!

Hope you have a good day x

Plan for today - Red Day

Brekkie - 2weetabix with gross milk (Heb1&Hea1)

Lunch - rest of yesterdays SW Quiche (Hea2) + (2syns)

Dinner - going to attempt chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese (once I find recipe) 6syns for cheese and SW chips (Heb2)

Snacks - WW yog (if I get to it in time), fruit and a fruit bake bar thingy(5syns)

Last edited:
KraziKayzi said:
I am in such a foul mood today :'( I don't like feeling this way but loads of little things are getting to me that I normally wouldn't be bothered by :(
For instance - we are so strapped for cash this week I have literally £5 to get me over till Tuesday, so I get up this morning and find my 4pint skimmed milk has turned (about 2pints left in it) but I still used it for my brekkie as it didn't smell bad just could see it was turning once on my weetabix :( anyway I have another 2pint of milk in the fridge, new, so my Other idiot half uses the new milk for his breakfast... you probably think, so what, but what annoys me most about that is the fact he bought 3 loaves of bread yesterday (which I don't eat) so he could have had toast and saved the milk so it can last ...okay and another thing, I bought myself some ww yogs yesterday as i have no snacks in the house, and I wake up this morning to find he had eaten 2 of them, now I only have one left :( , so what I hear you say, well the frustrating thing about that is he bought a load of choc and cakes last week that are still in the cupboard/fridge (that I don't eat as they are 15syn a POP) so he should have had them instead of my yogs :'(
I feel like ripping someones head off right now, and my kids are driving me potty, my daughter is away camping tonight (which cost £10 plus petrol there and back) with cubs and she has a list of things she has to take with her, and she is stropping as she cba to get it all together, I end up moaning at her, saying if she don't show any enthusiasm for it then she can not bother going, saving me some money and my oh the petrol, I went on a lot more then that and now I feel bad, also their rooms were a mess so I sent them there to tidy up, feel like an awful mummy today, hope I can shake this feeling off, but so hard when money is such a problem, specially with daughter's birthday next Friday.

Sorry to moan on (if you havent got bored and stopped reading) just needed that off my chest! Even though it all sounds so petty!

Found it! We must have been typing at the same time!

You're NOT a bad Mummy!! Don't be silly x

We had really bad money troubles last year and found a good trick for milk. We got the powdered skimmed milk to keep in the cupboard for emergencies - you just make it up with water when needed (we still do this now) It won't help you today but it's good to have in emergencies :) We also buy 2 if milks on offer and stick one in the freezer. This tricks not as good as they take a day to defrost but helps if you see the milks going to run out.

Agree you should be annoyed with your OH - it was totally wrong as he could have had toast. Selfish really but make sure he knows you're upset x

Hope the rest of the day goes better x

lsf666 said:
Found it! We must have been typing at the same time!

You're NOT a bad Mummy!! Don't be silly x

We had really bad money troubles last year and found a good trick for milk. We got the powdered skimmed milk to keep in the cupboard for emergencies - you just make it up with water when needed (we still do this now) It won't help you today but it's good to have in emergencies :) We also buy 2 if milks on offer and stick one in the freezer. This tricks not as good as they take a day to defrost but helps if you see the milks going to run out.

Agree you should be annoyed with your OH - it was totally wrong as he could have had toast. Selfish really but make sure he knows you're upset x

Hope the rest of the day goes better x

Ahhhh thanks for the milk tip, I think I may have some powdered milk in my baking cupboard, will check the date on that 1st as I ain't used it for a long time!

He doesn't know why I am upset, but he knows I ain't in the best of moods because of my huffing and humping around the house, I haven't unleashed my monster mood on him yet, but if I find he has eaten my last yog or my quiche he will have to pack his things rapidly to save his life! X

KraziKayzi said:
Ahhhh thanks for the milk tip, I think I may have some powdered milk in my baking cupboard, will check the date on that 1st as I ain't used it for a long time!

He doesn't know why I am upset, but he knows I ain't in the best of moods because of my huffing and humping around the house, I haven't unleashed my monster mood on him yet, but if I find he has eaten my last yog or my quiche he will have to pack his things rapidly to save his life! X

Lol! Don't do that!!! Just explain and he won't make that mistake again!!!

Evening all :)

I am in a far better mood now, thanks god...it took me a few hours to snap out of it! All is gravy now.

I stuck to plan all day and feeling full and satisfied, I think Red Days are def the plan for me, I even made a batch or SW quiches for tomorrow's tea :) going to have boiled bacon for dinner, yummy.
Had family over today and they said they were gonna pop back tomorrow for a taste of my quiches as my oh was saying how nice it was, they had a look at my cookbook too (extra easy one) and said they may buy it off me ahaa.

My baby girl is out camping right now, hope she is okay and having fun, she has never done nothing like this before and I am really missing her but she was very excited in the end with her great big rucksack on her back.
She phone me about an hour ago (oh gave her his phone, just in case) and she said she had just finished putting up her text and they were about to start the campfire and toast marshmallows and she is happy that the girl she is sharing a tent with has insect repellent so she won't get munched.
My little baby is growing up so fast.
My boy is missing her too, even though they do argue a lot when together, but guess times like this makes you realise they do care for one another!
Anyway enough waffling on as I am probably boring you (if anyone is even reading this)
I hope I have another good day tomorrow so that will be 4 reds under my, not so tight, belt come Tuesday weigh in :)

Oh almost forgot to mention... I managed to get into a pair of jeans earlier that I couldn't even get my thighs into a few months ago! They leave me with a mega muffin, so can't wear them out anywhere yet, but so glad I could get them on and done up :) yay - mini victory :)
Hope you are enjoying your Saturday night, not long home from visiting family and now snuggled in my dressing gown watching X-factor! X

KraziKayzi said:
Evening all :)

I am in a far better mood now, thanks god...it took me a few hours to snap out of it! All is gravy now.

I stuck to plan all day and feeling full and satisfied, I think Red Days are def the plan for me, I even made a batch or SW quiches for tomorrow's tea :) going to have boiled bacon for dinner, yummy.
Had family over today and they said they were gonna pop back tomorrow for a taste of my quiches as my oh was saying how nice it was, they had a look at my cookbook too (extra easy one) and said they may buy it off me ahaa.

My baby girl is out camping right now, hope she is okay and having fun, she has never done nothing like this before and I am really missing her but she was very excited in the end with her great big rucksack on her back.
She phone me about an hour ago (oh gave her his phone, just in case) and she said she had just finished putting up her text and they were about to start the campfire and toast marshmallows and she is happy that the girl she is sharing a tent with has insect repellent so she won't get munched.
My little baby is growing up so fast.
My boy is missing her too, even though they do argue a lot when together, but guess times like this makes you realise they do care for one another!
Anyway enough waffling on as I am probably boring you (if anyone is even reading this)
I hope I have another good day tomorrow so that will be 4 reds under my, not so tight, belt come Tuesday weigh in :)

Oh almost forgot to mention... I managed to get into a pair of jeans earlier that I couldn't even get my thighs into a few months ago! They leave me with a mega muffin, so can't wear them out anywhere yet, but so glad I could get them on and done up :) yay - mini victory :)
Hope you are enjoying your Saturday night, not long home from visiting family and now snuggled in my dressing gown watching X-factor! X

Just watched the x factor. Was good so enjoy :)

Didn't have a red day in the end but my hubby sounded really interested :)

Was going to have steak and squash chips but had corn on the cob too so it turned into EE!!!! Hadn't had extra HE's so it was ok.

lsf666 said:
Just watched the x factor. Was good so enjoy :)

Didn't have a red day in the end but my hubby sounded really interested :)

Was going to have steak and squash chips but had corn on the cob too so it turned into EE!!!! Hadn't had extra HE's so it was ok.

I do love the x-factor :)

Ah perhaps do Red some other day, just do what you feel comfortable doing, no point going out of your comfort zone if EE works well for you, I was getting sick of all the superfree with EE, although I do love my fruit and i will still have veggies with dinner but I don't have to worry if I haven't got any left over.

Hope you had a nice day x

KraziKayzi said:
I do love the x-factor :)

Ah perhaps do Red some other day, just do what you feel comfortable doing, no point going out of your comfort zone if EE works well for you, I was getting sick of all the superfree with EE, although I do love my fruit and i will still have veggies with dinner but I don't have to worry if I haven't got any left over.

Hope you had a nice day x

EE works for me but I think hubby needs a kick start so we'll def do one soon! I live my veg so can do either. We've cut way down on potatoes lately so it shouldn't be a bad transition for us :)

My dinner I had tonight... I loooved it and made me so lovely and full, felt satisfied, and still do :)
Some of the cheese that I stuffed inside ooozed out so I spread it on top...this dish is a defo-must-do-again, well for me and my OH, the kids wern't too keen, so I will just do them plain Chicken next time!
:drool:

Attachments

• IMAG1641.jpg
    IMAG1641.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 33
Good Sunday Morning everyone :)

Had a lovely morning wake up call from my DD-6:45am :eek: ...she enjoyed herself and said she wasn't cold and would definitely camp away again :)
Got to go and get her at 12pm!
My DS spoke to her on the phone and told her he missed her :')

Food plan for today - Red Day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk (Heb1 and some of Hea1)
Banana

Dinner - boiled bacon with potatoes (Heb2) and veggies, Apple sauce (2syns)

Tea - SW quiches with what ever salad I got left (which isn't a lot :( )

Snacks - FF yogs and cereal bar(6syns)
Drinks- plenty water/tea/coffee and a yummy hot choc (2syns)

Washing day today...yawn! Not done any since Thursday so have a big basket full, just hope I can get it all dry!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!

Soooo happy!

Today I am wearing a pair of size 12 jeans!!!
They don't feel tight, although I do have a little over spill, but the power they are giving me by wearing them is wonderful and I can hide the little muffin with my long top :) until dinner time anyway, then I may have to unbutton ahaa

Just needed to share that with you diary! SW rocks!...not long (hopefully) till I can get back into some more of my old clothes!

KraziKayzi said:
Soooo happy!

Today I am wearing a pair of size 12 jeans!!!
They don't feel tight, although I do have a little over spill, but the power they are giving me by wearing them is wonderful and I can hide the little muffin with my long top :) until dinner time anyway, then I may have to unbutton ahaa

Just needed to share that with you diary! SW rocks!...not long (hopefully) till I can get back into some more of my old clothes!

Well done :)

I have one pair of jeans left to get into and then will gave to go shopping!!!

Feels great to wear old clothes though. Almost like new clothes :)

Back