Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Oh my word!

I work in a finance team and have just had the auditors in. To say thank you they have just bought us a tray of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

Everyone is tucking in and saying how nice they are.

Have just looked them up on syns online and they range from 11 syns for a plain one up to 17.5 for a chocolate one.

Suddenly I don't want one anymore!

Am going to spend my syns on my dinner tonight instead!

xx

Good to hear, i was thinking of gettin a choccy bar from the vending machine...going to resist till lunch now :)

Good for you! It feels great when you resist something :D But the good thing about SW is that if you'd really wanted one, you could have had it! It's only since starting SW I've realised there's very little I like that much after all. I'm even finding I'm 'getting over' wine!

Beer used to be my downfall. I now have only had 3 mini bottles in three weeks and can't say I miss it that much - it's amazing how much bad habit has to do with things.

Nicely done and that is the beuty of this plan if you do want something naughty you can. Made a tirimasu for a friends birthday tonight and i thought urmm maybe have a piece i'll work out the syns value per portion 42.5....... *_*. I have explained to my friend that i hope they enjoy it but i wont be having any lol.

I hate Krispy Kremes - they look and taste horrible. I wouldn't have had much trouble saying no to that!!

Apple or rhubarb crumble and custard, however..... :D

Well done for resisting. Just think what you can have instead

LOL, thankfully i can politely decline the tirimasu as everyone knows i;ve started sw plus also i started taking my ali pills soooooo something full of cream and cheese and cakey things would not be good lol. I thought it would of been huge as in massively huge amount. I think i might have a voddy and diet coke tonight not to bad for 4,5 syns :D

Well done for resisting. :D

I would have no trouble though, I've only ever had one and it was horrible. I only have to think about them and I feel sick!!!

I bought a food magazine yesterday and one of the recipes in it was for 'lower fat' doughnuts... they still average at 286 cals so a day's worth of syns EACH still!

I usually fiddle with recipes to make them SW friendly, but I just couldn't be bothered. It would end up not being a doughnut and I'd rather 'spend' my syns elsewhere. I am so lucky that I don't really have a sweet tooth. Anytime I want pudding it's a Mini Milk they're 1.5 syns each, and white flavour rocks!

But it is my 30th birthday in a few weeks and usually that means buying cakes or doughnuts for everyone at work, and having a cake made for me from my friends. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do instead yet, anyone got any bright ideas other than scanbran cake?

PurpleSky said:
Nicely done and that is the beuty of this plan if you do want something naughty you can. Made a tirimasu for a friends birthday tonight and i thought urmm maybe have a piece i'll work out the syns value per portion 42.5....... *_*. I have explained to my friend that i hope they enjoy it but i wont be having any lol.

What on earth have you put in it if it's 42.5 syns per portion!!!

Back