Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Krissybaby back to basics food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Krissybaby, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've kind of gone off the boil the past few weeks and stopped writing everything down. I know I have had too many treats this week and am fully expecting a disappointing result at weigh in tonight :(

So thought I'd go back to basics and start my food diary again from today.

3 weeks til my holiday :eek:

I'm doing extra easy

Thursday 2nd September

Breakfast: raspberries and mullerlight

Break: cup of tea with milk (1/2 syn)

Lunch: mushy peas, ham, tea with milk (1/2 syn)

Tea: Pasta n sauce, tuna, petit pois, quark, cheese (HExA), muller light cherry layer (2 syns)

Total syns for day: 3
    Total for week: 3/70

Exercise: walked 25 minutes

Last edited: 3 September 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Friday 3rd September

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs, 2 slices warburtons healthy wholemeal (HExB), 2 laughing cow extra light triangles (part HExA)

Snack: tea with milk (1/2 syn)

Lunch: Baked tattie, chicken, 3 dairylea light triangles (part HExA), tea with milk (1 syn)

Tea: king prawn tikka massala, rice, flake (8.5syns), highlights (2 syns)

Total syns: 12
    Total for week: 15/70

Exercise:

Last edited: 3 September 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.