Krystle (well mostly her hubby's) Yummy Recipies!!!

your most welcome... i really should put some more up!!! if you need anything ask, and i will do my best to provide

Just had to say thanks for the chicken dopiaza recipe! I have been searching everywhere for it. Even before starting this. Sounds brill and will definitely be trying it soon!

Well made the chicken dopiaza last night and it was lush! Bit hot but absolutly crackin! Will deffo be having that again, maybe a bit less spicy lol, thanks again Kez :) x

Wasn't just the chilli flakes then... it was hot when I made it.... lovely though...

Just popping in to say the thai green curry is amazing and everyone should try it :D

Celt Girl's Lettuce filled wrap things..

into lean mince, add chili flakes(or chopped chilis) cumin, garlic, zest of lime, coriander, tomato puree and rock salt. fry in dry pan. add onions, peppers, cucumber and wrap mixture up in iceberg lettuce leaf. if its too dry add salsa or blend some cucumber and fat free natural youghrt and pour over

I have just wrote all the ingredients down and will buy them all thu when out shopping will let you know how I get on :)

Well i made the chow mein tonight it was lovely and my husband loved it so much he wanted more lol. I used rice noodles that had spring onions in it that I got from asda which had a lot less grams of fat than normal noodles and they where lovely. You had suggested adding terraky for some flavour and it was the only spice I didnt have so I added chinese 5 spice and It gave it a kick. Im having the curry monday night and got the fat free yogurt in so will let you know how it goes :)

Kes

I got your recipe for the chicken tikka masala and got everything I need to make it but one thing on the ingredients you wrote was sauce flour. I have no idea what this is? is it corn flour lol sorry I dont have a clue x x

hi ya.. from memory, the recipie we used, had come from a fairly old book..... i dont think we used it, because ive not put it in the instructions...... i would honestly say i dont know what it is.....

and if memory does serve me right we didnt use it... the yoghurt did look like it seperated a little but it didnt taste bad at all!

Thanks kes ill give it a try monday

The curry was fab it went well I have never used so many spices in my life lol. Cant believe I can still enjoy a nice curry when im on a diet lol. :)

Wow thank you Kes and everyone for some fab recipes. Just making my shopping lists now!

Being a newbie (first day on Xenical) can i just check these recipes dont go over the 5 g / 15 g rule? Also how much rice do you all use for a portion size with some of the meals?

Thank you

XXX

The cup is 250 mls, I use it for all my 'not sure how much' foods :eek: It says on a site i use that 195g of cooked brown rice is 216 calories and 2 grammes of fat hth :)

Back