Kunsters Dairy(oops i meant diary)

Hi Guys, Weighted in today at 12st 1lb so thats a 2lb loss for this week which isnt too bad, the weightloss is very steady atm, still hoping to reach 12st by xmas.. also im gonna be enjoying myself this xmas so gonna be eating lots but still aiming to STS at 12st, then restart the diet start of january, will re-do targets then, over and out for another week :)

Guys not good news, weighted in tonight and stand at 12st 5lbs, thats a rise of 4lbs, hopefully thats just water?? No idea where it went tits up, aiming to stay at this weight atleast till after the new year when there will be no distractions! x

just came across your diary now, in the new posts bit, keep going you sound like your doing great, we're all working on a maintain or better over the next week or so, so don't get disheartened open bracket ( close bracket ) ;) :giggle:

I know mansfield a bit! :)

Hi guys, 2weeks since my last weight in, i put on 5lbs after xmas and stood at 12st 5lbs but in a week ive somehow managed to lose all of that!

I now weight in at 11st 13lbs ;) this is due to a new training plan for weight/cardio training 5times a week including boxing classes etc, eating very healthy also including weekends now so thats why the 6lbs loss in just a week!

Have some bad news tho, ive managed to injure myself 2days ago and have really bad back pain, so im gonna be away from the gym for afew days :( ill continue with the healthy foods tho and get back in the gym asap, take care guys.. love you all - K

hey well done you on the weight loss- wish i had ur motivation but being as tho ur a mere wippersnapper i feel less guilty:)
bad news on injury front hope you feel more supple soon:D

Really good this week, my body's transforming so far, since i started ive managed to cut my bf%(which is a more accurate than bmi) from 22% to 16%, been working hard so hard this week, 40mins cadio everyday + weight training every 2 days, currently on the zig zag diet and it works wonders.. wish i knew about this before e.g.

Monday - 1,500 cals
Tuesday - 1,400 cals
Wednesday 1,300cals
Thursday 2,000 cals
Friday - 1,500 cals and so on, this stops your body going into starvation and so you dont hit platue, it confuses your body!

How are you doing babe? X

did u take any b4 n after pics?
sounds like u have this diet thing sussed!!! ul be giving up ur job n becoming a personal trainer soon:D

Yup i take pics everyweek, my arms are starting to pump, do you want pics.. i aint gonna upload them but ill send them to you? Hitting gym again now, only sticking to cadio due to the back ache..

most important rule when trying to lose weight and get lean is weight train.. :)

Back