Kunsters Dairy(oops i meant diary)

Im still here guys, :) sorry for the missed weight in last week! Lost 2.5lbs over the last 2 weeks which is good and steady, sit at 10st 13lbs
Still looking to get rid of the stubborn fat around the belly area, will update next week! (aiming for 10st 11lbs)

well done. x

Hey Kunster - you done good!

What's your weight lifting routine? I've got another stone to lose (on top of the nearly two stone already lost) but I've started pushing weight like you suggested in preparation for a full-on bulking session in a month or two.

I'm not doing protein yet (don't want to upset the good diet I've got going) but when I'm down to 12 and a half stone I'm keen to start on the protein shakes.

Do you use free-weights? I've got a bench, bar and bells but its tricky finding a routine thats right for me. Any ideas?

Keep up the good work!

Hi guys, stayed the same this week @ 10st 13lbs :( but i guess thats because ive been off work all week and been slightly off with healthy eating, actually look forward going back to work so i can get back into my proper routine!

Editing my targets, ive managed to lose almost all the 50lbs i originally aimed off, im now quite toned around most of my body but still have a slightly saggy belly, can feel my abs hiding underneath the extra flab, im aiming to be around steady 10st 7lbs, before aiming to bulk up and getting back to around 11lbs(note this time will be muscle not fat) Aiming to get to 10st 7lbs by mid may, looking good in time for the summer holidays (H)

Re. tony7 - Mate keep going at it, its difficult when you cant see progress and the scales get stuck, keep a close eyes on body measurements :)
My current weight lifting routine consists of 3 x full body workouts(key for weightloss) and im getting in 3 x HITT(High intensity Interval training) 1 day rest a week! Still on the protein shakes which means when i finish with weightloss im still retaining muscle and wont have a weird body shape... try myprotein.co.uk.. they are very cheap Tony..!

Targets are good but dont be put of once youve reached them and arent satisfied.. keep pushing! For example when i set out 7months ago at 202lbs i was expecting to a completely flat stomach and abs being visable at 150lbs but this is definetly not the case!!!
Regarding free weights, yup, the bench and some dumbells, do you have membership to a gym? Try google 5x5 stronglifts program for weightloss.. im thinking of doing it but im currently satisfied with what im doing so im gonna wait. looking forward to hearing from you.

K

You're doing really well Kunster.

I've got into a routine of 4xHigh Intensity Cardio (at least 45mins) and 3xWeights each week.

I've upped the weight I'm pushing and lowered the reps (aiming for 5x5) but I have to say my ability is low and I can't manage much weight at all (I can manage 5x5 on a 40kg Bench Press, that's ~50% bodyweight). I'm hoping to build this up in time.

I should start protein shakes but haven't because can't currently slot them into my strict diet... I need to lose another 12lbs - I suppose the weights are just tentative at the moment, rather than a real attempt to bulk up and build muscle. Just gaining some strength in preparation.

Yeah just keep working hard at it,
Just another update since 2 weeks ago, have lose 3lbs since then so still going strong ;)
Currently 10st 10lbs!

Target reached guys - 10st 7lbs
Took me 9months to lose a grand total of 55lbs - just under 4stones of body weight.

Now its time to pack on that muscle and let the six pack shine ;) will be posting before and after pictures soon.

New aim weight - 11st 7lbs by the end of august - 3 months from today!

Back