Kuromi's big journey diary

Must feel amazing to be a stone from goal, I cant wait til I'm at that point x

I've heard that it takes longer the closer you get to goal x

Dont be silly lol. With all the effort your putting in theirs no way it will take that long!! I reckon if you stick with it youll be ready by say late jan-early feb.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

According to my ap (I love aps, they control my life) I'm due about 2nd week of Jan, however that's not taking into consideration the 3 nights/days out I have scheduled in Dec. granted they are spaced out so I'm hoping the damage will be minimal but unless some miracle happens I think it's fair to estimate end of Jan esp if I decide to go for the extra 5lbs or more once I get to goal.

Anyhow, I think my scales need new batteries. Well, tbh I need new scales as WWers aren't exactly turning out to be the most reliable brand on the market but never mind. I have my old manual dial ones for confirmation (which is what's making me think I need a new set of batteries). Today I was 10.4 3/4 before the digital scales went doolally. I'm relieved.

Also I think my bleeding has stopped, which must mean the coil is releasing hormones. That's peace of mind too as I didn't need all that on my plate to deal with, so I was able to go for my wax appointment as planned. I'm a big hater of female body hair so have this need to be de fuzzed fortnightly or I feel uncomfortable. Feeling so much better having lost a pound somewhere over night and now being fuzz free for another 2 weeks.

Today has been rather busy but my tummy has decided nows a good time to start rumbling. I've had my porridge this morning and grabbed a shake after work before going to get waxed and now it's decided it wants more. I'm about 2 hours early for my next meal so I'm going to have to go drink some water and ignore it.

Been looking at stuff online and planning spending money I shouldn't. Like on cars, wrist bands, plugs and goodness knows what. All stuff I don't need but have decided I want. Must be tighter on the purse strings come the new year as id like to actually get some savings next year. Ideally I'd like to be in a position to buy a house soon rather than renting so I need to do something rather than spending money on rubbish. Ok, so I can justify a car as I can always sell my current one, but as for the other stuff I don't actually need any of it. Must resist....

Last edited:
Seems like scale loves u again! We done, its heading in the right direction. Good on the bleeding to stop, hopefully things will work out now. Xx

Here's Hoping I'll loose a few pounds of water weight now :)

I've just discovered quark cheese on the chilli meal is actually very nice, it's like sour cream

I'm certainly feeling better knowing I'm now in the healthy range. I still want to loose at least another stone as I still have love handles and stuff, so there's room for improvement but it's good to know I'm healthier :)

Ohhh the dreaded love handles!! I no il get them after i have kids, which will be in a few yrs time if i dont change my mind, tbh ive been thinking about adoption, cant really see myself gaining the weight back and going on yet another diet to lose it again, too stressful if i should say so myself. Oh how i wish i took my dads genes, the man didnt have an ounce of fat on his body!! I heard that diet alone dont get rid of the love handles though, might be an exercise made for it, it may get smaller or maybe u can tone it up.

Tbh i do really care about bmi, im more concerned on how i look when im naked or when im dressed up, i still like to feel gd about myself even when no ones around to judge me too. I was considered overweight at 12.12 when i started lipotrim but everyone was saying i look slim, really weird.

I hid my weight well when dressed but naked it was more obvious. I get people still arguing " you don't need to loose weight, you look fine" but it's my choice and if I'm not happy then I need to do something about it.

Also it annoys me that one of my Facebook friends is always banging on about her weight and she's a size 6. Just yesterday she was posting on Facebook that she's dieting now so she doesn't gain weight at Christmas. She's had 2 kids btw and managed to stay small during both pregnancies yet would still say she's fat. It makes me feel huge when she's going on as she does get how many of us would love to be that thin. Maybe she's got our issue where she doesn't feel slim.

I hid my weight well when dressed but naked it was more obvious. I get people still arguing " you don't need to loose weight, you look fine" but it's my choice and if I'm not happy then I need to do something about it. Also it annoys me that one of my Facebook friends is always banging on about her weight and she's a size 6. Just yesterday she was posting on Facebook that she's dieting now so she doesn't gain weight at Christmas. She's had 2 kids btw and managed to stay small during both pregnancies yet would still say she's fat. It makes me feel huge when she's going on as she does get how many of us would love to be that thin. Maybe she's got our issue where she doesn't feel slim.

Yea i understand this one, i guess even skinny people feels big sometimes. My sister whose all skin and bones is always on a diet and starves herself alot, not to mention shes 6"2 and about a size 10!!!

Yea me too i hid my weight well whilst i was dressed but not when i was naked!! But i normally wear quite revealing clothes ,dont no if its cos of my age or what. Thats why im so eager to get a nice body so in summer i look ok. X

Whenever I try to wear revealing clothes I end up paranoid and spend the whole night trying to cover myself up. It will be nice when I do t have to worry about a muffin top escaping over my jeans, or a bra bulge appearing under my armpit or round my back.

I'm off out tonight with some friends who have not seen me since end of September, so it will be nice to see if they notice anything, but also I'm half expecting the whole "you don't need to loose weight" thing as one of the group that's going tonight is a big fella and he always tells me he doesn't want me to waste away to nothing and he likes his women curvy. I don't think I need to worry about loosing too many curves as I think I'll always have a bum & thighs, although I am worried about my boobs shrinking as I think they are looking smaller. Maybe my next big spend will be on implants, lol.
Also, another one of the group always notices when I've put a few pounds on and will poke me in the stomach and tell me I look pregnant. I know he doesn't mean it with malice but it certainly upsets me, despite me not letting him know that, so again we shall see what happens tonight.
I'm driving so I've got an excuse not to drink at least, so I can sneakily stay on my plan without arousing any suspicion.

I notice that no matter how hard I try, unless I've done a work out and earnt myself some calories then my allowance is always right even when sticking to the official S&S packs. Shame they aren't all the same amount of calories as yesterday I was about to have a spaghetti pack then saw the label. Those will be left until I'm nearing refeed, as I don't want to bump my calories and carbs up too much incase I have the same issue as the other week.

I'm trialling taking some herbal tablets from Holland & Barrett alongside the plan to see if they help speed things up any. I've logged them so know they aren't adding any calories at least, so if this week I have a good loss then I know they are helping. I did use them before when I was biking to work in the summer and dropped about 8lbs over a few weeks, but back then I was still eating rubbish on a daily basis so naturally it didn't take long before that 8lbs was back on again. Here's hoping they work this time and because I'm on a restricted diet that it stays off. Will keep you posted.

My jeans are too big again. I'm happy and yet slightly irritated that everything is getting too big but I can't go buy anything new yet as that also probably won't fit soon. I've had to put a new hole in my belt which came as a nice surprise, as when I put it on I fastened it up and thought "hmmm, it's still loose, I'll tighten it, then realised I'm on the last hole anyway, which I haven't been able to reach for ages even when sucking everything in. And today I did it comfortably without even thinking about it as I wasn't looking down and just did it automatically by feel. Guess that means my jeans are going back to work and having some more off the waist band this week.

Last edited:
Whenever I try to wear revealing clothes I end up paranoid and spend the whole night trying to cover myself up. It will be nice when I do t have to worry about a muffin top escaping over my jeans, or a bra bulge appearing under my armpit or round my back. I'm off out tonight with some friends who have not seen me since end of September, so it will be nice to see if they notice anything, but also I'm half expecting the whole "you don't need to loose weight" thing as one of the group that's going tonight is a big fella and he always tells me he doesn't want me to waste away to nothing and he likes his women curvy. I don't think I need to worry about loosing too many curves as I think I'll always have a bum & thighs, although I am worried about my boobs shrinking as I think they are looking smaller. Maybe my next big spend will be on implants, lol. Also, another one of the group always notices when I've put a few pounds on and will poke me in the stomach and tell me I look pregnant. I know he doesn't mean it with malice but it certainly upsets me, despite me not letting him know that, so again we shall see what happens tonight. I'm driving so I've got an excuse not to drink at least, so I can sneakily stay on my plan without arousing any suspicion. I notice that no matter how hard I try, unless I've done a work out and earnt myself some calories then my allowance is always right even when sticking to the official S&S packs. Shame they aren't all the same amount of calories as yesterday I was about to have a spaghetti pack then saw the label. Those will be left until I'm nearing refeed, as I don't want to bump my calories and carbs up too much incase I have the same issue as the other week. I'm trialling taking some herbal tablets from Holland & Barrett alongside the plan to see if they help speed things up any. I've logged them so know they aren't adding any calories at least, so if this week I have a good loss then I know they are helping. I did use them before when I was biking to work in the summer and dropped about 8lbs over a few weeks, but back then I was still eating rubbish on a daily basis so naturally it didn't take long before that 8lbs was back on again. Here's hoping they work this time and because I'm on a restricted diet that it stays off. Will keep you posted. My jeans are too big again. I'm happy and yet slightly irritated that everything is getting too big but I can't go buy anything new yet as that also probably won't fit soon. I've had to put a new hole in my belt which came as a nice surprise, as when I put it on I fastened it up and thought "hmmm, it's still loose, I'll tighten it, then realised I'm on the last hole anyway, which I haven't been able to reach for ages even when sucking everything in. And today I did it comfortably without even thinking about it as I wasn't looking down and just did it automatically by feel. Guess that means my jeans are going back to work and having some more off the waist band this week.

Ohhh hope u have fun tonight! Im sure youll get lots of comments as youll be all dressed up and a few stones lighter.

Your not the only one here worried about the boobs getting smaller! Im already contemplating surgery for my 25th birthday in may. I started off at 38ee and now im 34dd, you see the pattern? Lol. If theres one thing i love about my body is my boobs, then my lips then eye brows lol, i no my bum will never shrink as it runs in my genes lol.

Good idea to drive, meaning youll stay on plan and things wont get messed up, will u drink coke zero or water?

I think now i can finally do some online shopping as i no this will be my forever size! Exiting buying new clothes yaay!! Curves arent a bad thing, its just the amount of it that worries me.

Im out tonight too and worried about what im going to eat!! Will try and be as clever as i can be with the choice i make.

Hope u have fun dancing and burning the calories tonight, do tell me how it went.

Xxx

Well I've just got back in and am peckish but unlike the OH who has demolished a bag of crisps after goodness knows how many beers (*sigh*) I just made myself a highlights hot chocolate as I figured that's not exactly going to do much damage.
I had a water as my first drink then had 2 diet Pepsi as they had no zeros. Don't think one night will harm me too much as it's draught Pepsi after all so certainly low on calories if nothing else.

There wasn't much room for dancing as it was packed so we just stayed at a table, but no one even questioned me not drinking as they are used to me driving sometimes so never even batted an eye at me sipping coke.

I got told by one friend that I looked "exceptionally stunning" but no one else commented (actually that's partially not true, as the OH told me I looked pretty when I came downstairs before we went out) - I did notice a couple of fellas checking me out but they didn't come over so I'm fine with that as I don't do compliments very well and when a guy tries to chat me up I usually become quite aggressive, so it saves hassle if they keep a distance. Plus 2 girls that had tagged along with our group were throwing themselves at anything with a dick, so most of the attention was on them and I was left in peace. Win win.

I took a praline bar with me as I hadn't eaten my last meal of the day when we set off and was conscious incase I was hungry later on, so I ate that at midnight (I was going to have it earlier but lost track of time), and just kept it out of sight of any staff and kept nibbling when no one was looking.

So all in all it was nice to get out of the house, I didn't burn any calories dancing, but I got to catch up with some friends and had an excuse to dress up, which I don't get much of these days. I usually have to resort to dolling myself up on a Sunday when out with my parents who never notice I've made an effort anyway.

Right off to bed and hopefully I'll misplace a few pounds somewhere in my sleep (I do love it when I get up and I'm a pound lighter than when I went to bed, but I've no idea where it goes).

Ha ha I love the mystery 1lb fairy who sometimes visits in our sleep!!! :)

Well done on getting through a night out!! And brilliant result on the clothes!! I bought some skinny jeans from Sainsburys as they were only £14 but already they are feeling big. I just tend to not spend much until I know I'll be at a certain size.
Sounds like you need to do your measurements - think you'll like what you measure by the sound of your clothes Xx

Back