Kuromi's big journey diary

Kinda, they are the same thing but still in strips rather than broken into pieces. You can break them up easily enough if you want them on salad though.

Today has been glorious. Well, it started off a bit annoying at work (delivery was late, the. Had to sack someone who was being argumentative for the umpteenth time so I lost my patience and chucked him out) but as soon as I left it got better, as my beautician who sees me fortnightly commented on how slim I'm looking and how small my waist is getting, which was so nice of her & the lads at work were joking they couldn't see me walking towards them down the path until I got to halfway as I'm not wide now, lol.

So I left work later than I would have liked, quickly got changed and headed out to get waxed, had some nice compliments from my waxing lady, then the dentist text and asked if I could come in as they had a cancellation, so quickly headed there and had one of my silver fillings changed to the white one, so only 2 left to go then you'd never know I've got fillings ;)

After, I went to Sports Direct (whilst trying to talk with a numb face and drooling everywhere) to take something back and bought some more bits - Golddigga top & jumper in an 8, firetrap jeans in a 10, and a lee cooper hooded jumper in an 8 which all fitted perfectly when I got home. I also called in Primark and bought some new knee high boots, vest tops and some of those fluffy jumpers that have suddenly become popular in New Look & Topshop, but at only a quarter of the price at £10 rather than the £38 the others are charging. They are pretty much the same as the one I had to take back to Topshop from New Year. I did get a replacement as New Look had some longer ones in that are practically the same colour and about £24 so I now have 3 - black, baby blue and a deep purpley red that matches my hair :) so nice that the largest thing I bought was a size 10. I'm still so shocked that it brings a smile to my face whenever I can get in the things I bought, as I'm having to force myself to buy them in those sizes as I still feel I should be in a 12-14, so getting home and finding actually they fit is a rush for me. I can't remember the last time I was an actual size 8-10 and not just in denial.

Had porridge for breakfast, corned beef & fiery cheese omelette for tea then headed out to Sainsbury's, bought some water and various fresh meats and mushrooms. That's pretty much my day, doesn't sound like much but it's been non stop. Now relaxing with a highlights caramel hot chocolate with squirty cream before bed. I if can go to bed without eating anything else then that's 728 calories and 24g carbs. I have got some left over should I cave in, but ideally I want leave it at that and see if I can drop tonight. Would be nice for the higher scales to acknowledge 9.8 as then I know I'm good to do my next photo comparisons.

Good morning slimmers.

I had an unexpected night out yesterday and had an amazing time we my best friends. I ended up having crisps and alcohol but it was a one off and I'm too young to not go out and enjoy myself once in a while, so I'm back on plan today with 15lbs to my third and final goal (and only 3lb to what was my 2nd goal).

I felt awesome and not at all self conscious which made a nice change. I wore my new shoes and felt slim and sexy for the first time in forever. I was going to take a pic of me all dressed up in my PVC trousers but didn't get chance at my friends descended on us unannounced hence the rush as we didn't know we were going out until they turned up and we had a gig to get to so didn't have chance to hang around.

Today is pic day however, although these ones are not involving PVC trousers as they are diary photos.

image-4103690173.jpg

image-1771721497.jpg

image-3599828831.jpg

There we go. A collage of all my pics and a before and now comparison. It's nice now I can actually see a difference as despite throwing out nearly everything in my wardrobe now I've not really felt much different. At least I can look at that and see some inches have definitely gone although I really thought that when you loose more than 2 stone that your body would change more than it does. Still, once I get to my last goal I'm sure I'll notice a bigger difference as there should hopefully not be much fat around my belly and hips left at that point. They are the bits I'm struggling to shift and must be my problem areas where I put it on first and loose it from last.

Looking hot hot hot! Well done! I love a bit of before and after ;)

Glad to hear you had a nice evening. Life is all about balance and as long as it's done in moderation (I need to work on that bit lol) you can and should indulge and have fun.
Have a good day.

M x

Hot sexy mama!!! I can see a big difference and this can be motivation for others. Ur belly is flat! Arms look great and thighs are slim. Well done. Cant wait to see goal pics.

Ps a little fun sometimes is what u need xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woow u luk amazing hun defo a major diff n u will look even better goal heeh :) ur doin great n ur nite out sounded like fun :) xx

Wow there's even quite a difference between the last two pics of now and last time, these are great! Must be Nice not to have anything poking out the top of your pants haha that sounds wrong but you know what I mean :)

Can't see where you'd lose the final stone from!

Amazing, you look great! Well done Kuromi :) What's your final goal?

Evening peoples.

Today the damage from the weekend appears to have hit and I'm back up by approx 1.5lb, but hopefully that will go again soon enough.

Busy day at work as usual. Still a bit desk bound for my liking, but at least I get to get a few miles under me belt at lunch time. Today I've clocked up 6.6 miles which is ok I guess for a desk jockey. Half of me misses the freedom I had when not stuck in a workshop but the other half realises just what a winner I'm on to so doesn't complain. Not every place in my workplace allows me to do what I want and get away with so much, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Porridge for breakfast, chicken curry noodle soup at lunch, lemon yogurt bar for tea and now some lamb steaks I bought that were planned for Sat but went out the window with the unannounced kidnapping to the pub.

That should be me just about done for the night then. I'm aware it's a lot later than I would like for my dinner but I'm starving so need to eat otherwise I'll be awake hungry. I'll work it off soon enough :)

Went a bit off the rails last night after my lamb. I ended up eating 4 mini cream cheese bites and some chocolate and Lambrini.

Still today I've gone down a bit more so now only a pound to go to get back to my lowest weight so far.

Still the same weight with the exception of 1/2 lb that keeps going and coming back. Getting frustrated now as it seems if I so much a s step out of line it takes best part of a week to get back anywhere near my original weight.

Starting to feel a bit demotivated and craving chocolate. I'm trying to keep it under control by drinking cadburys highlights, but it's not hitting the spot.

Not got much to report otherwise, just feeling hungry and crappy as the new jeans I bought last week were tight on the first wear and then felt fine after a few hours but now feel tight again like I've gained a stone or something. It's Not helping although I'm trying to remind myself that's why I'm trying to loose weight, so my clothes fit nicely and it's kind of a reminder of what I felt like at size 14 going on 16 when everything felt tight and would cut into me. Either way it's not stopping me feeling like binge eating.
I've got a hypnosis course on the go to stop emotional eating so I'm hoping that will help.

I had words with a colleague this morning as yesterday he made a comment that I look ill which I've been dwelling on all night. This morning I challenged him about it and asked why he said that. He said I've lost weight so he thinks I look unwell now, but as I pointed out I'm still in the top end of the healthy bracket with a BMI of 23.5 so it's not like I'm near anorexic or anything and he finally admitted he prefers me slightly "portly" which is fine if that's his personal preference. He asked why I had lost weight and he seemed shocked when I told him I struggled to bend down to tie my laces and would get out of breath running upstairs. He then went on to tell me he's lost a stone - hypocrite. Still, he agreed I'm not under weight and just likes larger women (guess that means I'm not classed as "larger" now). Made me feel a bit Bette as I was concerned that people thought I was ill when actually this is the best I think I've looked and felt for a long time and according to my test results it's also the healthiest.
I have my fitness test next week and this is probably the first time I've not dreaded it.

Having a crappy week. Was back up again this morning so feeling a bit grumpy as it's not helping me get back into it. I don't want to go back to 3 shakes a day but I also want to shift this last stone quickly so I can actually have food when we go places, like today we went to a museum of an old gaol so it was freezing and we went for hot chocolate after to try and warm me up as I had lost the feeling in my hands and I so wanted a snack as I was hungry too, but couldn't bring myself to have anything as it was all bread products or crisps. I would have liked a ginger biscuit or something and before would have not given it a second thought, but now I have to limit myself and it's quite hard going as I'm sure you all know.

I bought myself a corset today. My first proper one with steel bones and not some cheap plastic one. I was so chuffed as I got a 24" waist one, which will shrink with me as I loose my last stone. I got the guy to measure me up to make sure I got the right size as well, so this wasn't me being in denial. I'm probably about a 27" at my narrowest point, so that should give me some room to play with. Good excuse to walk some miles today anyway :)

Last edited:
Awesome I love corsets

Know what you mean about wanting to have real food, I can't think of when I'll be able to next but trying to power through so understand that you don't want to go back to tfr if you don't need to

This last stone is going to be hard to get off but hopefully the memory of how hard it was will keep you being sensible in the future...says me who hasn't been at goal since 2006 (roll eyes)

Oooo corsets r soo pretty i think n soo diff unfortunately for me tho dont think wil eva av the confidence to wear one :( like evaa...cz a) wudnt kno wher to wear it and with what b) n wud need to b reli skinny n bk to dd in bust area to even b able to try one on....most the time have issues with me bust llol z

Back