*Kyla's becoming a bronzed,slim,active goddess!*

Kylaa15

After doing a few weeks research, and enjoying my last supper ( a 12 day holiday ha ha) I finally picked up my shakes yesterday.

Day 1 today and I'm feeling positive!!!!
Got a litre sports drink bottle, it's cool,it's pink and is making the whole water drinking that tiny bit more interesting.
Brought a decent shaker and a pedometer.

I've rallied up the troops and will be joining a gym with a few of us, which I can't wait for because it won't be very daunting going with people.
There's a leisure center at the end of my street and they do a aqua aerobics session everyday!!!! So going to do that.(not every day)
Started flabulous as well to help with the inches and toning.
(I'm not quite sure when I'm going to have time in my busy schedule to do all this but I'll do it!)

this morning I took a few body shots,so will post photo's along the way.

I love reading all the diaries and learning idea's to try so hopefully you'll all enjoy my diary,and along the way get to know all my reasons behind why I want and need to do this!

My goal is to lose 10 stone, but my first milestone is to get my bmi to 30 :)

Today I've got a chocolate shake, strawberry shake and the chicken soup to try... My Mum this morning said 'that's good you can have soup and it might be nice' my reply was 'mother no soup is nice unless you can dip rounds of bread in it ' ha ha early morning banter

I've decided that I am not going to openly going to talk about this diet and don't want every one to know. . . Because I'm sick of family saying already 'that's going to be really hard that is' ... Is there any diet that's easy the answer is No!!!!!! Has any one had the same situation?

Look forward to speaking to you all

Kyla:)

I was the same at first I didn't want to tell anyone as I always start diets and fail lol. But after I lost the first few stone people started to notice. And I had to tell my friends why I couldn't go out for dinner lol !!

Don't do exercise in the first few weeks as your body needs to get used to the low calorie diet. Plenty of water and you will be fine.

I'm starting with a personal trainer Monday eek. !

Good luck :) xxx

Oh my, I can't ever imagine having a personal trainer!good luck. Yeah the lady said don't do any exercise yet.

Well just had my first shake. . . . It was the strawberry shake. . . It is rank!!!!

I followed all the instructions, I thought the milkshake's were a bigger drink. I made mine up to 300ml? Please tell me that powder taste goes away!!!! I put a little bit of water in, made a paste and added the rest so it wasn't lumpy. I hand blended it put it in my shaker and still shook it. I really had to force it down me and thought I was going to be sick!

Hey Hun my first shake was strawberry and also hated it, in the end I was just on the chocolate ones as they are nicer and don't taste as powdery, Aldo I mix them in a blends with ice as they taste like icey milkshakes but shake it Jon the shaker then put it in the blends as it seems to stick otherwise
good luck Hun you sound very determined
x

Hey Hun my first shake was strawberry and also hated it, in the end I was just on the chocolate ones as they are nicer and don't taste as powdery, Aldo I mix them in a blends with ice as they taste like icey milkshakes but shake it Jon the shaker then put it in the blends as it seems to stick otherwise
good luck Hun you sound very determined
x

:thumbup: thank you! I'm going to be kept busy making ice cubes as I only have a small freezer lol so can't put a big bag in there. Will try it the other way round later, I'm hungry!! I didn't think with all the water I'd be getting rumbles lol..wrong!!

Very determined. I would like to reach my goal but would be happy just getting my bmi to 30:)

1st few days are bad with the starvin marvins. We are all on the lipo express train together

Keep going! Your doing fantastic xx

I hated the choc one to start off with, now I have it as a mouse and it is my favourite . I always use the hand blender, they taste so much better. Also try keeping lots of cold water in the fridge.

I blended the chocolate with Ice and pure coconut oil instant Bounty yummmmm:drool:

Back