L Life or cambridge???

Maz35

I'm very confused and a bit fed up! Just started week 4 of lighter life, lost 1 stone 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks and have had no group meeting yet! Watched the dvd last week (very exciting!) and going tonight but am reluctent to pay another £66.00 when i can do the cambridge diet for almost half the price! Has anyone tried both and if yes what did you find better and why? sorry, perhaps I'm just having an off day but feel fed up :sigh: I know we get 4 packs a day on LL but someone told me I'd get 4 packs on cambridge as I'm 5 ft 10 inches. Any advice appreciated, thanks

You don't have a long way to go, perhaps the whole change may throw your weight loss of course ?

I have done both diets and they are basically the same. Yes you would have 4 meals on CD is should be no more than about £46.20 a week. (£1.65 per meal). If you look for a CDC near you they will see you on a 1 to 1 basis which I like better.. I gave up LL because of the cost.
Hope this helps.

I thought the £66 was the [price for the packs and the group meetings too. If you are paying £66 and not getting any of the group sessions I think that is wrong.

You would be on 4 packs a day with cd.

I moved from LL to CD because of the cost and also there are more varied flavours on Cambridge. The diets are effectively identical at a pack level and your weight loss will be the same.

I am confused though as I thought you needed to have 3 stone to lose on LL but you are showing that you are only trying to lose just over 2 stone ??

Anyway to do Cambridge you will need to be a stone overweight from a BMI of 25 and yes you would be on 4 packs a day because of your height.

Mike

Thanks, i've been to 1st group meeting tonight and it lasted 30 mins! its meant to be 2 hours so i'm going to swap to Cambridge. I was 14 stone 5.5 when i started and am now 13.2 and just want to get to 12 stone. At 5 ft 10 12 stone makes me a sz 12 which is what I'm aiming for. I'm going to check out the cambridge website and try and find a group near me for next week. Thank you for advice, helps alot x

Maz if you give 0800 161412 a call they can let you know all your local counsellors as not all counsellors are on the website.

Give them all a ring and see which one you click with best!!

Mike

Back