Lactose intolerant

remyrobson

I've suspected for a few years that I have a problem with dairy/lactose and tend to avoid it and only use goats milk when I have a cup of tea, but after 5 days on LT I feel like death, constantly nauseaus and after several days of not going for a number 2 I have got the worst squits! Does anyone on here know of anybody this has happened to before? Is it normal or should I see a GP? :confused:
Thanks in advance!!! xxx

I am not sure of the exact symptoms of lactose intolerance but it is possible this is what you have as the product is skimmed milk based.

You can either talk to your pharmacy or phone Lipotrim are very quick as well to respond if you email or phone.

Lipotrim.co.uk Lipotrim - Contact Us

You have the possibility of changing over to CD as they do some lactose free ones.

Lactose intolerance
Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose (milk sugar). The standard CD sachets have a skimmed-milk base and are therefore not suitable. There is a small range of CD sachets which use soy milk as their base which are available on request. These are suitable for those who are lactose intolerant or who have a milk allergy

Thanks mini, talked to a doctor friend who advised me to try a blood sugar test to make sure I'm absorbing and using the lactose in the shakes so did a pre and post shake blood sugar with a diabetes monitor and it looks like I am getting energy from the shakes which is a relief!

Back