Lactulose

poppys

Can you use laculose on cd.I've just taken 10 mls as very uncomfortable.Not to keen on trying ducolax or ph.Hopefully one dose will sort it out.
Does anyone know if it will knock me out of ketosis beacuse it does contain sugar or will one dose not really matter?
Thanks

Can you use laculose on cd.I've just taken 10 mls as very uncomfortable.Not to keen on trying ducolax or ph.Hopefully one dose will sort it out.
Does anyone know if it will knock me out of ketosis beacuse it does contain sugar or will one dose not really matter?
Thanks

hiya - think lactulose will kick you out of ketosis - has sugar in it :(

dulcolax or Psyllium husks are fine.....and will sort out your problem... or try Cambridge Fibre in your shakes to prevent constipation in the first place.....hope you feel better soon.....:)

Debz xx

Thanks for that hopefully i'l be ok with the 10 mls and not get knocked out of ketosis but won't take anymore will try other remdeis if no sucess.
Has anyone else been knocked out of ketosis with lactuolse

Thanks for that hopefully i'l be ok with the 10 mls and not get knocked out of ketosis but won't take anymore will try other remdeis if no sucess.
Has anyone else been knocked out of ketosis with lactuolse

hope you feel better soon.....when on a vlcd (even if you're out of ketosis) you WILL still lose weight....the ketosis gives you the comfort of 'not feeling hungry'...BUT you will still lose weight on a 600cal per day diet - ketosis or not :)

so please don't despair totally.......

Debz xx

Thanks for that i won't worry to much x

GOOD !!! you will be rewarded next week on those pesky scales !!!

keep us posted with your losses hun !

love

Debz xx

Hi, when I was on lighterlife last year, I took lactulose as i suffered with constipation and lactulose was the only thing that really helped. If you just take it once a week, it really wont be a problem.

:)

Back