Ladies - Boobies

Hey there.

I started around 14st, but a size 18. My bust size was 34HH...so quite top heavy. I personally have lost quite a lot of "mass" there, and this is the one place I have loose skin and the "rippling" effect. However, they were always victims of gravity and this hasn't become worse over foundation. Plus, the muscles on the top of the booby area is one of those you can tone....

Currently I'm wearing a 34 DD - but not quite sure how correct this is right now?

This was something I was VERY worried about when I started - but havent found it a problem!

The only reason my boobs fill a bra is because of the loose skin, I started off as a BIG G and now am a v small D and would probably be about a B if it wasn't for the loose skin. Some women are lucky in this respect and some aren't you'll just have to wait a see how the cookie crumbles!

Good Luck

Emma xXx

my boobs have def shrunk
i was a 38F and am now in 36DD

i really don't want to go any smaller, and they are wrinkling in a not very nice way too!

i'm hoping once i egt onto maintaining things will improve

daisy x

mine were a 42G and I'm now a 34E. At the end of abstinence they were like empty sacks but I started on the pill in Novemeber and although I've not put on any weight, my boobs have 'reinflated' so they're nice and full now!
Trust me though, losing your boobs is a small sacrifice for having a fab figure!

Hi I was about an H when I started, I was an F last month a stone heavier, but I am in need of uplift surgery (which ill be having in 4 weeks tomorrow!) I was an 18/20 when I started 10/12 now, good luck on your journey xx

My boobs were 38DD - actually they were probably bigger than that and I wore the wrong size - now down to 36D. I always had rather saggy and huge looking boobs and since losing weight them seem a bit more perky!! I think I've lost weight from the top of them so they now seem a bit better to me!! LOL!! The skin is a bit crepey and weird, but I'm waiting it out to see what happens - whatever, they are better than they were in October 2008!!

You have nothing to worry about unless you start off with a 42B like I did... Now I'm a 36A. Lol, but I don't really care to be honest, a woman isn't defined by her boobs alone! :D
Though, I did find that going from size 22, to 12, my "side boobs" have gone into just loose skin which is soooo ugly. Hate it.

I lost 5 stone and only went from a 40DD to a 34D... they actually look bigger and are much firmer and perkier!! Sounds like I've been very lucky! x

I too went from a 38d to a 34d so lost back 'blubber' although I have stretch marks and they are definitely less 'plump' ! BUT !!! they look different when I look down in comparison to when I look in a mirror - and my husband loves them the same !!!! TMI ! :eek: :)

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

LOL

I'm desperate to lose some boob size - it's the only bit of me that doesn't fit into the dress I have for my sisters wedding in four weeks time. I started as a 40G and am now a 38G despite apparently losing 6 inches from around the bust! WOuld love to be a D:eek:.

Sean - nice try mate, but absolutley NOT.

44DD to 32 E. How did that happen?
No sore bits wherewires poked in, no red raw shoulders from straps under strain,
pretty bows and ribbons that don't keep curling up, haven't got the straps adjustedto their fullest extent, no hot sweaty places underneath, no hidden treasure in my cleavage, don't dust the table every time I sit down, buttons not under strain, not embarrassed to put my undies to dry on the line, designer bras for £1 from TK MAXX because it's funny size.
HURRAH;)

SB
you lucky thing.
i actually can't wait to buy 'cheap' bras from next etc
i'm so used to spending £35+ at bravissimo, it will be great to get bras for under a tenner - i am going to buy loads!!!
daisy x

44DD to 32 E. How did that happen?
No sore bits wherewires poked in, no red raw shoulders from straps under strain,
pretty bows and ribbons that don't keep curling up, haven't got the straps adjustedto their fullest extent, no hot sweaty places underneath, no hidden treasure in my cleavage, don't dust the table every time I sit down, buttons not under strain, not embarrassed to put my undies to dry on the line, designer bras for £1 from TK MAXX because it's funny size.
HURRAH;)

:8855:Absolutely spot on! I've gone from 38GG to 36E so far.Bit saggy but thats what bras are for .

Back