Ladies hair cuts, how much do you pay & where do you go??

My old boss goes to a college and has a non surgical face lift done every 2 weeks for £6 would def recommend the difference in her skin is amazing it has toned it up and has made wrinkles a lot less noticable

yes the college in hitchin do the same , so many things facial treatments , eye treatments , hand and foot treatments, Airbrushing , Holistic treatments , Hair Removal , Ear piercing , waxing/Bleaching , body treatments , slimmming Toning , Micro current , case study , make-up So if you want some cheap pampering get down to your nearest college lol

I'm in Scotland and pay £18 for a cut and blow dry, £45 for foils (2 colours) Sounds cheap compared to a lot of the other prices on this thread!

The best value hairdo I ever had was for my wedding. It was in a small village in the Yorkshire dales and I went a couple of weeks before so she could do a practice, then on the morning of my wedding to have it done. She spent 2 hours on it each time and the total cost for BOTH visits was £4.50 :eek: I couldn't believe my ears!

I think I pay around £20 for a wash and cut - never exactly sure of the indvidual price, as I take my kids along too!

If you want to save a bit of money, as for a wash and cut without the blow-dry. I have naturally curly hair, and always used to hate the way that hairdressers dried my hair (I usually leave it to dry naturally, as it goes frizzy after blow-drying - I then tend to straighten it, these days), so it eventually occurred to me that it was silly to be paying for a blow-dry that I didn't even like!
As far as i'm aware, not having your hair dried takes about £10 off the price. :)

Jo x

ditto Jo, I'm a naturally curly one too, but now I straighten it. When I had it curley the hairdressers could NEVER dry it right...I looked like Crystal Tips!!!:eek: So I used to come out with wet hair.

Now I always straighten my hair, infact...I think I've ruined my lovely curls, I used to hate them sometimes but now...I wish my hair was as curly as it was 10 years ago!!:eek:

I went to a salon on Tuesday, near to my parents house so my Mum looked after my little girl. I'm loving it, I paid £25 for a wash, cut and blow and I'm made up with the results...I've gone from having hair like you in your avatar to a very short BOB which is graduated at the back...(I coloured it myself a few days prior which cost me £6.99) I have no idea how I'm going to blow my hair now AND STRAIGHTEN it at the back with it being so short...I guess I could end up looking like a poodle again :rolleyes:

xx sj xx

I go to hair express in kings lynn, think there in most places though, I pay £27.00 for a cut/blo....
They wanted to charge me £ 110 to colour my hair from the blonde to red brown as they needed to put 2 colours on,( I did qualify years ago as a hairdresser) so I popped across to superdrug and bought the 2 colours for 1.97 each (on offer) and voila the colour is in the piccie !! I like it x x lol

and very beautiful you look too sweetie,..... what a saving for you eh?? I had a bit of an :airquote:accident:airquote: with some BLONDE bleach when I was younger, me, my sister and cousin actually...anyways...... to get it fixed I had to have 2 colours too, red, then brown, (or as you know if they'd have gone straight in with the brown I'd have had GREEN/BLUE hair). Can't remember how much it cost now but it was an expensive experiment :eek::D least we tried it though eh?? you're only young once:D

xx sj xx

I'm in Scotland and pay £18 for a cut and blow dry, £45 for foils (2 colours) Sounds cheap compared to a lot of the other prices on this thread!

The best value hairdo I ever had was for my wedding. It was in a small village in the Yorkshire dales and I went a couple of weeks before so she could do a practice, then on the morning of my wedding to have it done. She spent 2 hours on it each time and the total cost for BOTH visits was £4.50 :eek: I couldn't believe my ears!

:eek::eek::eek: what a bladdy bargain sweetie. I paid at least £60 for the practice shot and on the day too (approx £30 each time).

xx sj xx

Well I am in London... go to Vidal Sasoon in the City (I would recommend any of their salons) and pay a whopping £125 for a cut and £225 for a full head of highlights... :ashamed0005:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: my goshy gosh (as I say to my little 2 year old).
Cor Blimey Sam, I know London is more expensive for a lot of stuff but Wowzer £225, I think I'd end up looking like EVE if I lived in London. :D

xx sj xx

Back