Ladies need your advice please :)

amethyst

Banned
every time i have a wee wee (which is alot) i find i have to lean forward to pee or it just tinkles out?

been like this since i had my big baby over a year ago?

could there be something wrong? or is it normal?

also my pelvis cracked when i was pregnant with her, and it still hurts now? gyni said it will get better... i dont see him anymore, but my new doc surgery in leic is referring me to another one in leic? so perhaps a second opinion there?

has anyone been tthrough this before?

amethyst, do u have a feeling of a 'lump' when u pee at all.
u can get a vaginal prolapse during a birth.
this is not serious and is easily sorted if this is the case.
i would definately go and see a doctor for that second opinion.
i doubt very much that it is anything to panic over but it must be frustrating.
cherylxx

omg yes feels like something is there constantly ? uh oh :(best make an appointment aint i?

yep, get it checked hun.
its NOT life threatening so dont start panicking, its just a pain but is easily rectified nowadays. :)
cherylxx

by goign to sleep? i hate that feeling of being put to sleep... all paralized and all :( omg...

wll defo make appointment first thing tommororw thanks :)

yvw hun. im not sure if going to sleep is essential these days.
so many procedures are now done under a local anaesthetic nowadays so there may be a chance u could have it done the same way.
gl at the doctors . if u lived near me i would be saying ' gl getting a damn appointment' lol
cherylxx

Sounds like the symptons I had when I had a prolapse of the uterus and damaged urethra caused by a difficult delivery - I was going to be rushed in for an emergency section when I cried and they said I could try one more time. That's what did the damage.Didn't get it diagnosed until my baby was about 9 months old. All fixed and I have been fine for years. I was 31 at the time. If this is what you will you will have to have general anaesthetic but it sugery is likely to be performed vaginally so you won't get cut up! sorry for the detail!

Back