Ladies, please be aware.....

hi hun i know its easier said than done but try and not worry to much hopefully it will be something and nothing and if (god forbid) its something else theyve caught it early and can start what every treatment necassary

Big hugs coming your way xxx

Thanks for the reminder as it is important that we should all be checking regularly.

Apart from that, big hugs to you hun, xxx

Big hugs to you Lauren. Hope it all works out ok for you. Got my fingers crossed xxxxxxxx

:hug99: You'll be fine my love xxx and thanks xx

Try not to worry. A lot of the time these are cysts that can be drawn out with a syringe. Hope this is the case with you. Will be sending you positive vibes and virtual hugs.:hug99:

Am sure you will be ok hun

all the best and keep us updated

hope all is ok x

I had a scare last year...turned out to be a group of cysts. There is no use me telling me you not to worry because you will worry. I too had myself dead and buried. I worried like mad....thinking about my daughter etc etc and it was NOTHING!!! Infact its come back in the same place (they told me it probably would, so I'll have to go and have it sorted again...this time I'm not worried). Most lumps are nothing serious. I'll be thinking of you hun. xxx

Hun, sending you a big hug. I cant say that i know what your going through but had a scare myself which turned out to be a microadenoma in my pituitary gland. Not nice but being treated with meds.
All the best hun. xxxxxx

Did want to pass by without sending best wishes hun x

Hiya I'm sure your results will be fine, just wanted to send you luv and hugs xxx

Hello Lauren

Thanks so much for the warning. You are a sweet person Here you are waiting on your news( which I am pretty sure will be fine) and you take the time to warn us to be careful.:angel09::angel09:what a angel you are.

I am pretty sure you will be fine and I will have you in my prayers :hug99::hug99:

Hiya Lauren,
Sending you all my love and good wishes.
Try not to worry, I know thats easier said than done.
Thinking of you luv
xxx:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Thanks so much again ladies and gents,

and thankyou for your stories too, that along with doing some reading up last night (and gave myself a good talking to) has made me realise, i just need to get over it, stop worrying and do what they tell me to do, find out what it is, and put it all behind me!

Im 20, iv got my whole life ahead of me, and thats that...

Love to you all xxxxxxxx

hey lauren. you did right to tell us. i really hope your okay and the lump is nothing. your right it is very very important for us to check these things. let us know what happens and dont worry, hopefully it'll be nothing.

(sat here feeling my boobies :s)

I really hope everything goes okay for you lauren , and im sure it will. Will be thinking of you xoxox

Hope everything is ok hun, take care of yourself and try (not easy) not to worry :) xx

Lauren - you can obviously feel all the warmth, love and good wishes coming to you from EVERYONE on the forum, and it's great that you've taken time out to not only bare your soul to us but also remind us to check our boobs! I know it's incredibly easy to say 'try not to worry' but you've done the most important thing and gone and got it checked out. I am SURE you will be ok - worrying about it won't make it any better or worse and will only serve to make you feel more vulnerable than you are now. The docs WILL get it sorted, and they WILL deal with it just as soon as possible. PLEASE try and stay positive and accept all the support and love offered. Take care. Stef xx

Back