Ladies that munch

How are we doing? Did we survive our weekends?

Arrgghhh...im strugglin!! Had bad day friday, as I put, then saturday I was fab, then yesterday I thought I had done quite good, until I calculated my syns :( Grrr. Woke up positive this morning though, back to work, so back to routine :) Hopefully can balance things out before Thursday.

Hows u guys doin??
xx

Lol, we just posted at exact same time Honda lol. Great minds n all that lol x

Ha or fools seldom differ :p

Well Sunday I made a buffet for the family being round...I tried my best to be good and I think I stayed within my syns, well except for the key lime pie! :eek:

Today I've really not been too hungry so just had the left over salad from yesterday.....OH half bought a 2 pack of strawberry tarts and I said NO!! :D

Aaargh. It's a * week I'm snacking all the time AND eating about 10-12 syns a day. Thursday is not looking promising. On the upside. I do feel thinner than I've felt in over a year!

Just ate a chocolate egg. Much needed. I've not really wanted chocolate so far other than this week :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello peep..thanx for letting me know tinnedtomato. well done on your lose woohooo 5lbs is great :)

i had my weigh in yesterday at i was shocked. i lost 3.5lbs :)

i expected to gain as i cheated quiet alot due to my borthers wedding lolllllzzz. couldnt resist the curries, samosas, kebabs hmmmmm ,y mouth is watering now :(

hope ur all good! xxx

Wow sounds like your well on track now superstar - well done!!

Iv been in a reyt cleaning mood today. I got all my washing and ironing done, tidied up, got rid of loads of clutter, dusted, hoovered, mopped, cleaned windows inside and out, and im now having a well deserved sit down with a cuppa, before I go to work lol.

Iv been pretty naughty this week, but hoping to pull it back. Time will tell lol xx

Gees TT you must have looked like the Tazmanian Devil ;)

I had Zumba again today, and am just so tired now, not really been hungry today but still managed to nibble on the right stuff :D

Lamb kebabs for dinner tonight, OH's fav, should keep him happy :)

Ha ha ha...its just a good job that iv got an office job and I can sit down while im here at work lol. Otherwise, id have had it, lol.

Lamb kebabs sound yummy :) Iv brought myself a tomato pasta thing that i threw together in between my cleaning lol xx

Just made and egg and sausage bake. Yummy! only 4 syns for the whole thing too! :D

I am so tired today I could sleep right now

Feeling really s**t. Just weighed myself on gym scales and I'm the same weight on them I was last week. I might be going back to green days :-(

Don't let it get you down luv, mid-week weigh-ins arent usually too acurate.

However, I do find that I do loads better on green days than any other though. Not sure if it is the foods, or whether its because I feel more confident on green days, but there's summat. I do green all the time, and just have the occassional red or EE day if I need to. Hope you feel better soon :hug99: xx

Welcome Bunny, it makes me laugh too :p

TT, there isnt really a recipe,

Morrisons 60% less fat sausages (.5 syn each)
skin them and squish into the bottom of a caserole dish. Bake till cooked.

Beat 5 eggs and add in peppers, cooked leeks, cooked mushrooms, whatever you fancy and top the sausages then cook again till set.....:D YUM!

Hi! Just thought I'd pop in and say hello :)
I'm new to these boards and tripped over you Ladies who MUNCH lol. And thought you looked like a friendly bunch.... Oooh and it RHYMES TOO!! ;-)

X

Thanks TT. I'm just having one of those moany evenings! Blah.

Welcome new faces! :)

Excellent recipe Honda! Might try it!

chin up EC it all evens out at some point :)

xx

hondapeeps said:
Welcome Bunny, it makes me laugh too :p

TT, there isnt really a recipe,

Morrisons 60% less fat sausages (.5 syn each)
skin them and squish into the bottom of a caserole dish. Bake till cooked.

Beat 5 eggs and add in peppers, cooked leeks, cooked mushrooms, whatever you fancy and top the sausages then cook again till set.....:D YUM!

That sounds quite DELICIOUS!!.... just one question. I've been back on SW now for only a few days after getting disheartened with WW. I've never ate so many EGG RELATED THINGS in my ENTIRE LIFE!!! :-o and I'm finding.... To put it 'delicately'..... I'm quite 'BUNGED UP' .... Anyone else have this problem? It's not like it isn't balanced. I drink a lot of green tea. Juice (sugar free). I eat veggies. Superspeed soup which has fibre in from the lentils n chickpeas etc. Maybe it's my body adjusting to the changes :-/

Back