Ladies that munch

Lol, sounds lush...apart from the marmite bit lol x

I was thinking this morning, that i have set the new year as my target date, and im soooo far away from it :( Really need to nuckle down and get on with it!! lol xx

you can do it! ,, you just have to keep up with not letting the in laws sabotage you! ;)

I know, I know....but its soo hard when they are there. Not only do they keep bringing chocolate, cakes, and sweets into the house, they are also big pork pie and sausage roll eaters too. So my fridge just gets taken over and its soooo hard to resist, when its sat winking at me,:ashamed0005: and they are constantly offering it to me too.

We are going shopping for back to school stuff tonight tho, so that will keep me out of hte house for an hour or two. Then get a soak in bath for a bit, then go to bed, lol. Tomorrow, im visiting a SW friend after work, so that should fill my evenings for a couple of days. Just need to sort the other evenings out lol.

Thursday, we have our first session of mediation with the kids mum, which I am soooo totally dreading. Spirits should be high though, cos its contact the following Saturday :d'oh:

I know, I know....but its soo hard when they are there. Not only do they keep bringing chocolate, cakes, and sweets into the house, they are also big pork pie and sausage roll eaters too. So my fridge just gets taken over and its soooo hard to resist, when its sat winking at me,:ashamed0005: and they are constantly offering it to me too.

We are going shopping for back to school stuff tonight tho, so that will keep me out of hte house for an hour or two. Then get a soak in bath for a bit, then go to bed, lol. Tomorrow, im visiting a SW friend after work, so that should fill my evenings for a couple of days. Just need to sort the other evenings out lol.

Thursday, we have our first session of mediation with the kids mum, which I am soooo totally dreading. Spirits should be high though, cos its contact the following Saturday :d'oh:

If you really want it you'll survive the in laws and avoid the bad stuff. Pork pies and sausages rolls are rank anyway honey! You know they are :rolleyes:

Suer it'll go ok with the boys mother, think positive and it'll be grand. xx

Went shopping and we are going to have babybell stuffed chicken breastes, wrapped in bacon with wedges and sweetcorn......so hungry already!

Wow that sounds gorgeous!! Im so unadventerous when it comes to food lol.

We went 'back to school' shopping last night, and it went quite well to be honest. Altho, I did warn every1 that the slightest moan or grump and I was going home, lol. We spent a fortune, but we're almost there now. Just got shoes, tracky bottoms and a pencil case to get for one, and then school logo tshirts and jumpers for both, but cant get them until next month x x x x

Check you out for being organised! I used to love getting my uniform! Think its cause at my old school we didnt have uniform and it was like a bloomign fashion parade everyday :(

I have been running around like a blue arsed flea today, Zumba, new kettle, 2 loads of washing, folding stuff, and then shower and I still havent had lunch!
Gotta go call a man about coming to fix the freezer then look into a recipe for a fruit cake, I never make them but there is a woman who wants one :( eek!
Then I think I'll have to clean the kitchen and then make a mess with cupcakes, gonna be testing posting them soon....watch this space ;)
xx

Morning chicky how are ya?

HAs everyone else left us all together then? :(

Hiya :)

Its sure looking like they have done :wave_cry:

Im a bit cheesed off today, if im honest. Nowt SW related, just ex-missis and mum related :mad: Oh, im soooo dreading mediation tomorrow. She's playing silly beggers already!! Grrrr!!

On a positive note, food wise, this week has been fab up to now. The in-laws haven't been ramming stuff down my neck, and iv been making my own meals, so all good ;). Going for comfort tonight and having SW chips, beans and egg. Might even chuck a couple of quorn sausages on side too :rolleyes: lol.

How are you Honda?? x x x

Thats a shame, are we that dull? :cry: Anyway I like our chats, we'll soldier on chicky xx

Whatever happens with mediation do not let her knock you off course.... it'll be fine in the end. You're doing a great job!

My day is fine, got folk here sorting out the driveway. I am going back to my old lady exercise class, they have missed me! :eek: which is a nice surprise but I'm sure they just like to laugh at me falling over!!

Gonna test a new cupcake recipe later, if i have time and do my best to resist tasting them till after WI tomorrow.....which I really have no idea how I'll do...:confused:

Lol, I dont know how you do it....id be munching all the time lol x x You shoud come up with a reyt low-syn recipe and then sell em to your group....or all over if you got something going on here ;)

Im meeting a friend for lunch today, reyt looking forward to it. We're going to staff restaurant, so im gunna have jacket wi beans :) She's a zumba instructor so always eats healthily anyway, so there'll be no temptation lol x x x

Did I ever tell you about the Zumba instructor that comes to my SW class? Not meaning to sound horrible but...I was thinking she hadnt been shaking her booty enough, not your typical Zumba person! ;)

Check you out! Well done! :D

Well I may have burned off any badness, went for a walk with the dog and ended up having to drag him out of masses of nettles! Fool! Then ran off to keep fit class.

anyway off to go and bake cupcakes now :rolleyes: just another day in the life of a super baker :p

Oh yes, I am a chilled person all round. Takes a lot to get me upset, but when it happens....stand back! :D

I am gonna make malteaser cupcakes.....however dinner will be a chicken noodle stir fry ....nummy num!

I need to go shopping tomorrow, seem to have slacked off with my organisation. No pasta in the house and rice is just about out! What is that about?!?!?

Any hoo, WI tomorrow.....fingers corssed :(

Your always shopping woman!! Your my kinda gal lol x x
Our shopping is due to be delivered any time now, so when I get home from work, there will be food galore :) whoop x x

Dilema - do I get weighed in the morning?? Or do i wait until Monday and have a full week of slimming before I weigh?? Decision, decisions!! What would you do??

Good luck with your WI tomorrow...im sure it will be good tho ;) x

Back