Ladies that munch

Lol, yay, you all learned how to do it...apart from me :( lol. I usually use this at work, which is why my replies are usually short n sweet lol.

Thanks for sharing ur stories guys :)

Have a fantabulous weekend, whatever you do!!

My 'personal issue' is happening on Monday, so after Monday I will be back to normal, or as normal as I can be lol, but the run up to Monday is gunna be really hard lol xx

My 'personal issue' is happening on Monday said:
Hope all goes well chicky :hug99: xx

Lol, yay, you all learned how to do it...apart from me :( lol. I usually use this at work, which is why my replies are usually short n sweet lol.

Thanks for sharing ur stories guys :)

Have a fantabulous weekend, whatever you do!!

My 'personal issue' is happening on Monday, so after Monday I will be back to normal, or as normal as I can be lol, but the run up to Monday is gunna be really hard lol xx

Good luck for Monday tt! I am sure u will be fine :D

This is copied and pasted from something I wrote when I first joined..

Hi Everyone,

I want to lose 10 stones.

I want to lose weight so I can go in to a shop and not worry about not finding clothes to fit me.

I want to lose weight so I can go to a theme park and ride the scariest rollercoaster without being told I cannot fit in to the seat.

I want to lose weight so I can walk down the street and not worry about people staring at how big I am.

I want to lose to be healthy, to not be constantly tired, run-down, depressed.

I want to lose weight to feel beautiful.

I want to lose weight to have children; to be able to run around with them in the playground.

I want to lose weight so I can show everyone I can do this.

I want to lose weight because I want to. I need to. I have too.

Rozie.

Well. I just c & p this from the WW site when I first started my diet on 4th Jan.

'I woke up this morning, got on the scales......horror set in. 13st 9lb. I knew it was creeping on so it shouldnt have been a big surprise, but.....when those little LED numbers stare up at you.....its an awful feeling. But one that was like a huge kick up the backside. Its a New Year, I have a holiday in Zante to look forward to in June, (Last year I wore a one peice cozzy and felt like a pensioner...this year its a bikini if it KILLS me!) I want to look back at my 2011 holiday pics and be PROUD of how I look. Instead of hiding half my body behind my hubby when a camera gets pointed in my direction!
I feel motivated. Its only day one, but Im in the zone, Im ready to give it my all!'

I had watched the weight creep on. Hadn't had a holiday for 5 years so with nothing to keep me In check like the fear of a bikini lol, it was easy to get bigger. But I began to detest having pictures taken. I learnt all the tricks to try and minimise the horror. Hide half your body behind someone else. Look up above the camera to try and avoid double chin. Have people crouch to take pic to make you look taller lol. I used to catch sight of myself getting out the shower do to unkindly place mirrors in my bathroom. It disgusted me. Winter 2010 came. Workpants wouldn't go near me...... I discovered JEGGINGS! which I lived in. Size 16. Hated myself. I knew there was no point before Xmas. So. I made a commitment to start in Jan. By end march I had lost a stone. Then boredom crept in and I hovered. After 4-5 weeks of that I decided to re try SW. Here I am. First week (3 weeks ago) I lost nearly 4lb. A pound the next week. Then sts this week.
But. As you may have seen earlier this week I did a before / after pic for the first time and I was shocked and MOTIVATED at the difference in myself. :) so, apart from a night out with friends. A naughty meal and some drinks last night. I'm back on it and am joinin the 10lb challenge!!
..... 41 sleeps to Zante!!!!! :))))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In the words of Bob the Builder..... 'YES WE CAN!!!' ;-)

Well we all have valid and varied reasons to lose weight, I think just because is the best one :)

Thank goodness we have each other to help along the way :D

hondapeeps said:
Well we all have valid and varied reasons to lose weight, I think just because is the best one :)

Thank goodness we have each other to help along the way :D

I echo that Honda :) and ya know? This has really inspired me today! I sat down and gave myself a good talkin to. I began ww in Jan. And After losing the stone then stalling. I decided to give myself 3 weeks on SW to see how I went. My 3 weeks is up and apart from the first week being a good loss. The last two have not shown a loss. I feel I have more choice on WW. And having had a break I now feel REJUVENATED and ready to KICK A**! :) so, I have made the decision to get back on what lost me the stone but I'm still
Coming in here for my chuckles, motivation and ideas and LUUUUUURVE !!!! :)...... Cos we got the 10 lb CHALLENGE!!!! and however it comes off...... ITS COMIN OFF!!!!!! cos I've just got a leopard print bikini from Next and I don't wanna look like Bet Lynch. ;-)

I echo that Honda :) and ya know? This has really inspired me today! I sat down and gave myself a good talkin to. I began ww in Jan. And After losing the stone then stalling. I decided to give myself 3 weeks on SW to see how I went. My 3 weeks is up and apart from the first week being a good loss. The last two have not shown a loss. I feel I have more choice on WW. And having had a break I now feel REJUVENATED and ready to KICK A**! :) so, I have made the decision to get back on what lost me the stone but I'm still
Coming in here for my chuckles, motivation and ideas and LUUUUUURVE !!!! :)...... Cos we got the 10 lb CHALLENGE!!!! and however it comes off...... ITS COMIN OFF!!!!!! cos I've just got a leopard print bikini from Next and I don't wanna look like Bet Lynch. ;-)

You had better not leave us! :cry:

Whatever works for you chicky, if it gets you where you want to be in the end then thats great! :p

Bet Lynch look is not on, get your botty in gear and shift that poundage! :8855:

:sign0168: xxx

hondapeeps said:
You had better not leave us! :cry:

Whatever works for you chicky, if it gets you where you want to be in the end then thats great! :p

Bet Lynch look is not on, get your botty in gear and shift that poundage! :8855:

:sign0168: xxx

OHHHH I ain't goin NOWHERE.... except THINSVILLE!!! lol. I now feel like I did back in January, focused, enthusiastic and POSITIVE! and I'm tracking EVERYTHING cos that was my key to losing the weight. Weigh in day tomorrow. And I'm HOPEFUL! :)))

Meal and drinks out in a bit. Bacardi and diet cokes! I've saved about 30 syns for today so I'm hoping I can have a few!

eanceoil said:
Meal and drinks out in a bit. Bacardi and diet cokes! I've saved about 30 syns for today so I'm hoping I can have a few!

Have fun EC!!

Well!!! I swapped the bottoms to the lovely leopard print cozzy I bought in Next for plain black ones as the ones that actually WENT with the top were black with a leopard print frill round the top...... Not a
Good look. Sugar plum fairy. Anyway. Just tried it on. Plain black bottoms. Leopard print halter top with black halter strap. Looks FAB!..... Altho I confess I had taken my contacts out...... Might need to try again tomoz when I can see lol. I could make out a lady with a curvy shape tho!!! Rather than last years rolls of lard. :)
If only all The people in my hotel were partially sighted *sigh* :-/

Update. Wine champers g&t and cocktails. Oh dear. Also seemed to have entered a karaoke contest!!!

Back on the wagon tomorrow!!!

:-S

Hello girlies,

I am really chugged today. I couldn't weigh in last week because of scale issues,, but I weighed myself today and have lost 5.5 lbs since my las weigh in! I am so chuffed! I am now 3 lbs till 2 stones lost!!! :D

Hello girlies,

I am really chugged today. I couldn't weigh in last week because of scale issues,, but I weighed myself today and have lost 5.5 lbs since my las weigh in! I am so chuffed! I am now 3 lbs till 2 stones lost!!! :D

Well done Roziee u have done great! keep up the good work :happy096:

i have my WI tonight :(

Superstar Naz said:
Well done Roziee u have done great! keep up the good work :happy096:

i have my WI tonight :(

Well done Rozie!! And good luck Naz!!

Well...... I weighed this morning...... Without a POO (apologies to those eating lunch. Lol) 2 lb OFF!!! reached my 10% goal and 20lb off in total to date :) *proud* :)

Well done Rozie!! And good luck Naz!!

Well...... I weighed this morning...... Without a POO (apologies to those eating lunch. Lol) 2 lb OFF!!! reached my 10% goal and 20lb off in total to date :) *proud* :)

excellent Annie :happy096: to you too!!!
great losses ths week...making me feel even more nervous about myself :(

well done ladiessssssssssssssssssssss

Just been reading through the forums, and found a post about why people made the decision to lose weight in the first place, and I was just wondering if any of you munching ladies would like to share....??

I was completely in denial about my weight and had kind of accepted it.. until Christmas. I ate and drank so much - I felt like a stuffed pig. I saw a picture of myself and burst out crying, enough was enough - so I joined SW. :)

Back