Ladies that munch

I have a confession....:break_diet: Chocolate! and I have been at it today! :( I may still be within my syns but I doubt it, so I plan to do Davina and try and shift the damage :banghead:

Dont know why I do it to myself :sigh::badmood:

I have a confession....:break_diet: Chocolate! and I have been at it today! :( I may still be within my syns but I doubt it, so I plan to do Davina and try and shift the damage :banghead:

Dont know why I do it to myself :sigh::badmood:

Oh no, Davina is a light weight, try Mel B - OUCH! :p:D

Sore foot and TOTM isnt helping but :(

Just been reading everyone's losses and a huge well done to you!! Its fab - you've done amazingly well!!

Well my 'personal issue' is now more or less over :D and im so glad cos im a bugger for comfort eating, so these last few days have been horrendous!! Im on for a gain this week, for sure!! Back on plan as from now though :)

Did everyone have good weekends?? My weekend was a little bit rubbish, but now today is out of the way, im ready to enjoy whatever life throws my direction lol xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Just been reading everyone's losses and a huge well done to you!! Its fab - you've done amazingly well!!

Well my 'personal issue' is now more or less over :D and im so glad cos im a bugger for comfort eating, so these last few days have been horrendous!! Im on for a gain this week, for sure!! Back on plan as from now though :)

Did everyone have good weekends?? My weekend was a little bit rubbish, but now today is out of the way, im ready to enjoy whatever life throws my direction lol xx

Right missus! Your allowed a gain this week.... If ya MUST. But we got this 10 lb challenge and your ON IT!!
My weekend just went WHOOOOOOSHHHH!!!! wayyyyy to quick. Was busy. But nothing exciting. Just family stuff.

2 lb down and 8 to go on the challenge. Whoop! On a MISSSSSSIOOOONNNN!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad to hear its all over TT and yes u are allowed to enjoy a treat! xxx

Well i had my WI and i lost 0.5lb :cry:

9.5lbs to go for this May challenge! Not feeling very possitive atm :wave_cry:

2 lb down and 8 to go on the challenge. Whoop! On a MISSSSSSIOOOONNNN!!!!!!

Go girl! Check you on a MISSION!! :D

Well i had my WI and i lost 0.5lb :cry:

9.5lbs to go for this May challenge! Not feeling very possitive atm :wave_cry:

Naz, Its all good, a loss, is a loss, chin up and gear up for the challenge!! :p

I have scoffed choc today and well, I plan to eat my weight in pineapple and scan bran tomorrow.....:sick0019: :eek:

1.5 down 8.5 to go!

Comin girls!!!! POSITIVE THINKIN!!!!!

Repeat Annie's Mantra:
'gonna be thin. gonna be thin. gonna be thin.'

:)

Ok how many lbs should I count for this may challenge? Last time I weighed in was 2 weeks ago because of scales were messed up. Sice then I've lost 5.5 lbs..

Roziee said:
Ok how many lbs should I count for this may challenge? Last time I weighed in was 2 weeks ago because of scales were messed up. Sice then I've lost 5.5 lbs..

:-0

...... Ummmmmm....... I don't think you're allowed to participate...... You're doing far too well.......might have to forcefeed ya.....

Anniewillo said:
:-0

...... Ummmmmm....... I don't think you're allowed to participate...... You're doing far too well.......might have to forcefeed ya.....

Hahaha Annie!!! Lol

Annie will make you laugh lbs off!!

hondapeeps said:
Annie will make you laugh lbs off!!

Theres a business opportunity there I think
*runs off to dragons den with 'Laugh Yerself Slim Club' idea *

;-)

Theres a business opportunity there I think
*runs off to dragons den with 'Laugh Yerself Slim Club' idea *

;-)

Think you'd be a millionnaire by end of week lol xx

Well i had a sneaky peak on the scales today :eek: so its superspeed food all the way til Thursday now lol.

Currently on the May challenge im 4lb down and 6lb to go, but im thinking this week's weigh in will have screwed the head start up a bit, lol xx

Im still up for it though...3 weigh ins left :rolleyes: good luck guys xx keep up the good work xx

I'm not doing so well on this 10lb challenge! Only 0.5 off! When is the final weigh-in? I'm hoping you're going to say 2 June! Lol

I'm not doing so well on this 10lb challenge! Only 0.5 off! When is the final weigh-in? I'm hoping you're going to say 2 June! Lol

I'll let you have the 2nd EC, plenty time to catch up! :D xx

Yep makes sense to me....that ok with everyone else?!

:break_diet: ok
Awwwww :(

Get into the scan bran and pineapple Naz, its already having the desired effect on me!

Now walk the dog and then lunch or lunch and then walk the dog?!!! Dilemma!

Back