Ladies that munch

Awwwww :(

Get into the scan bran and pineapple Naz, its already having the desired effect on me!

Now walk the dog and then lunch or lunch and then walk the dog?!!! Dilemma!

Thanks hondapeeps!

have lunch then walk the dog lol....

9.5 pounds to go NOT GOOD lol

Thanks hondapeeps!

You're only 1lb behind me ;).

I had marmite beans and cheese on a baked sweet tattie :p YUMMY!!!

Superstar Naz said:
Thanks hondapeeps!

I'm the same! Don't worry Naz we'll get there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had marmite beans and cheese on a baked sweet tattie :p YUMMY!!!

Now apart from the marmite :9529: that sounds pretty good. I might have to stick sweet potato down on the shopping list lol xx

Now apart from the marmite :9529: that sounds pretty good. I might have to stick sweet potato down on the shopping list lol xx

Ha! :D the only thing I warn you is it can all get a bit too orange....especially if you use orange cheese!!

what a day.. bleurgh..

Nearly home time..

the end in nigh my dear :p

Have you seen this??

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/210436-sw-supermarket-range.html

SW are doing their own supermarket range. There's a range of mixed views on that thread, but I think its quite good and is excited if they do bring them out cos I honestly don't get time to do anything at all, only when kids have gone to bed, so this might free up some time for me :D lol x

Our woman was going on about it months ago! And another woman in class said they had mentioned SW meals about 6 years ago......so dont know if they are really pulling their finger out now?
:rolleyes:

It's a business at the end of the day. It's a good idea, hope it doesn't go over board though...

Hiya Naz,

I'm fine just been put in a mood by my other half....bloody MEN!

Hiya Naz,

I'm fine just been put in a mood by my other half....bloody MEN!

I was like that last night too. I worked late last night, and as soon as I walked in, my OH went and got in the bath, and then when he came down, he sat in his lazy chair and fell asleep, snoring his head off, and then went to bed same time as our eldest, so I hardly saw him all night. Grrr...I did manage to catch up on all my soaps tho lol xx

Back