Ladies that munch

Well its my Birthday tomorrow and he can kiss ass for acting the goat. Honestly I think having kids would be easier than a man full time ;)

Naz, I've had egg mayo and a pasta and sauce....so thrilling!

Well its my Birthday tomorrow and he can kiss ass for acting the goat. Honestly I think having kids would be easier than a man full time ;)

Naz, I've had egg mayo and a pasta and sauce....so thrilling!

WOOOHOOOOO any plans for ur bday????

TT whats happening in soap land?

Oooo, yeah forgot yours was coming up lol. Is it your 21st too?? lol :D

I dont do Emmerdale :( lol, but im a big Hollyoaks fan :D Think its all the fit blokes that does it for me lol. There's a new boy called Dodger and OMG, he's totally delishous lol xx

Did anyone watch The Only Way is Essex?? I only got into it towards the end of this season that's just finished. I finally managed to watch the last one the other night, and iv got a huge crush on Mick, lol. He's lovely...for an older man, lol. Altho, I do luv an older, wiser man, lol xx

^ I bet it was worth it though?!

How are we all feeling about WI? I'm feeling much more positive than last week. I feel much lighter than 2 weeks ago so here's hoping it's a good result!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy birthday Honda :birthday: xx

Well iv weighed in and OMG :eek: iv put on 3lb :mad: I know exactly where and why tho. New week this week tho, so here goes again!!

Im now only 1lb into my 10lb challenge :( grrrrr!!

Dont worry TT.... ur doing well by carrying on :)

i am 0.5lb into the may challenge...so ur doing well :D

happy birthday hondaaa :) :) :)

TT- this week will be muchhhhhh better!!!!

Yes the cake was worth it ;-)

Gotta another urine infection.. :(

hey Rozie,

I suffer alot from urine infections. The only thing that helps me is Robinsons orange and barley squash from Asda or Tesco.
Give it a try x

Happy birthday Honda for tomorrow..
QUOTE]

Thank you love....cranberry juice, my mum swears by it.

Happy birthday Hondapeeps

:553::553:

Cheers Honey x

Happy birthday Honda :birthday: xx
QUOTE]

Thank you TT :)

happy birthday hondaaa :) :) :)
ta again :p

Well I lost.....NOTHING!! STS for me.....I had expected at least a lb, but I think choc:break_diet:and TOTM.....so still 1.5 in the May challenge :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Honda!! :)
Roziee :-( get well soon luv. X
Tinny. Don't be downhearted. You know why you gained. So back on track for next week! :)

Well I did..............EXERCISE.......... last night!!........ In the form of a massively long ( for a couch potato) walk. 25 mins to visit my Aunty in hosp (brisk walk) and the same back. .... Couldn't feel my thighs!!!
But I feel angelic :)
Contemplating goin back to aqua aerobics next week.... Only contemplating....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Annie I thought you said you were allergic!! :D

To Exercise?!!! :) lol!

Back