Ladies that munch

2.5lbs off for me! Pheeeew. I was beginning to worry!

I'd better get on the superspeed soup again next week to get my stone award! :)

Tinnedtomato said:
Oh dear. Not something iv ever suffered with but my sister frequently gets them through stress and she is in agony with them sometimes. Hope your feeling better soon missy :patback: xx

I'm quite fortunate that I haven't had the pee pain.. But I did get really bad back pain last time so hope my anti biotics kick in soon so it doesn't get that far..

Superstar Naz said:
hey Rozie,

I suffer alot from urine infections. The only thing that helps me is Robinsons orange and barley squash from Asda or Tesco.
Give it a try x

Really? Will definately go buy it. How often do you get yours? And why do we get them repeatedly?

eanceoil said:
2.5lbs off for me! Pheeeew. I was beginning to worry!

I'd better get on the superspeed soup again next week to get my stone award! :)

Congratulations!!

hondapeeps said:
Annie I thought you said you were allergic!! :D

To Exercise?!!! :) lol!

I AM!!...... I tried to tell myself it WASNT exercise..... It was putting one foot in front of the other in order to reach my destination.....but broke out in a sweat, started shakin, thighs swelled up..... And felt compelled to eat chocolate cake. :-I

Not doin THAT again!

*climbs back on couch*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Annie, you're not far off your Club10 now are you according to your stats! Good job! :)
_

Argh I had to update my tickers because although I have lost 2.5 I forgot to add my gain of 0.5 last week on! So it's only 12lb total lol

Really? Will definately go buy it. How often do you get yours? And why do we get them repeatedly?

Congratulations!![/QUOTE]

I tried cranberry but hated the taste...so my um told me to try the orange and barley! I get it every few weeks :( its awful! my doc just says its due to lack of water but thats not true...as with diet we have 1.5 to 2.0 litres of water a day so how can that be? No harm in trying hun...give it a shot...anything to make that pain go away x;)

I tried cranberry but hated the taste...so my um told me to try the orange and barley! I get it every few weeks :( its awful! my doc just says its due to lack of water but thats not true...as with diet we have 1.5 to 2.0 litres of water a day so how can that be? No harm in trying hun...give it a shot...anything to make that pain go away x;)

sorry ladies my ipad is going all crazy...will jump on the imac.

oh thanx TT

Well done on loses too :) and sts xxxx

I hate cranberry too but love the cranberry and rasberry juice....nummy num!

I had an amazing dinner out! Was bad but so sure I could have been worse....thing is I have to do it all again tomorrow :( what a shame eh?

I hate cranberry too but love the cranberry and rasberry juice....nummy num!

I had an amazing dinner out! Was bad but so sure I could have been worse....thing is I have to do it all again tomorrow :( what a shame eh?

oh come on hun..just treat urself and next week is defo a new week.....monday new start lol x

Cheers Naz-ma-taz :p, I enjoyed my tea so much last night, think I'll see if I can fit in some Davina today and a good walk for the pup :D
Just feel I need to do something :rolleyes:

Well I was pretty good all day yesterdya, but then when I got home from work, the boys had saved me a slice of chocolate cake, and were insistant that I ate it. I resisted it, and even offered to cut it in half for them, but the temptation got too much, and I ate it, but I did share it with the OH after kids had gone to bed :( Come on TT...focus woman!!!

Really Naz? every other week? You must get to a urologist then.. shouldn't be happening this much! Poor you..

I really hope mine doesnt end up being like that. Its a horrible feeling!

Cheers Naz-ma-taz :bliss::bliss:

love it xxxxx

Been meaning to call you that for ages! :D

Well I was pretty good all day yesterdya, but then when I got home from work, the boys had saved me a slice of chocolate cake, and were insistant that I ate it. I resisted it, and even offered to cut it in half for them, but the temptation got too much, and I ate it, but I did share it with the OH after kids had gone to bed :( Come on TT...focus woman!!!

Dont be too ahrd chicky, one piece of choc cake wont hurt.....just jump back on it ;)

Really Naz? every other week? You must get to a urologist then.. shouldn't be happening this much! Poor you..

i should ur ryt..it sometimes doesnt happen for a while but then it happens after a few weeks

i should ur ryt..it sometimes doesnt happen for a while but then it happens after a few weeks

I'm gonna pester you now :p

Go and ask your doctor to be referred to a urologist.. I definately will if it happens again..

I will contact you in a week to check :p lol

Hey everyone, I feel as though I am slipping of the rail a bit.. I have been on SW for a couple of weeks, my mum is terrible.. I can't tell her I am dieting because she'll deliberately put food infront of me, we went to hers for lunch yesterday and I wasn't brilliant but better than I would have been.. BUT.. Last night hubby and I had strawberries covered in chocolate!!
Then today I have been thinking about not going to group anymore, but I am not sure if that is an excuse my silly head is having!! Because I then ate a row on a galaxy bar.. (Not as much as I would have eaten but now feel awful!!)

I am getting stuck to know what to do for quick meals because we have 4 children and a business working from home, so I am always in and out with clients and school runs etc I dont have time to cook lunches etc..

Motivation really needed pleeease :(

eanceoil said:
Hey Annie, you're not far off your Club10 now are you according to your stats! Good job! :)
_

Argh I had to update my tickers because although I have lost 2.5 I forgot to add my gain of 0.5 last week on! So it's only 12lb total lol

I just reached my 10% this week! :)
Gone down a size :)

AND

Have just purchased and used for the first time..... THE most UHHH- MAAAAYYYZING kitchen gadget..... EVER!!!..... A pinneapple slicer/corer..... How the HELL did I ever manage without one??? :-0

Pink Mummy said:
Hey everyone, I feel as though I am slipping of the rail a bit.. I have been on SW for a couple of weeks, my mum is terrible.. I can't tell her I am dieting because she'll deliberately put food infront of me, we went to hers for lunch yesterday and I wasn't brilliant but better than I would have been.. BUT.. Last night hubby and I had strawberries covered in chocolate!!
Then today I have been thinking about not going to group anymore, but I am not sure if that is an excuse my silly head is having!! Because I then ate a row on a galaxy bar.. (Not as much as I would have eaten but now feel awful!!)

I am getting stuck to know what to do for quick meals because we have 4 children and a business working from home, so I am always in and out with clients and school runs etc I dont have time to cook lunches etc..

Motivation really needed pleeease :(

Why do people DO that? It always happens like they're testing you or willing you to fail!

I can't really help you as SW didn't really work for me (I'm on Ww and only here for the lovely people! Lol... But they're all experts so I'm sure they'll offer some tips! Good luck love. :)

Back