Ladies that munch

Tinnedtomato said:
Complete opposite!! Funnily enough, iv been under loads of stress for the last 12 months, and we finally won our battle, and so the stress has now gone more or less, and it has been since I feel really happy about things that I cant seem to concentrate properly.....I never did do owt reyt way round lol, I learned to walk before i could crawl, lol, so I got about really well, but if I fell down, that was it lol xx

Bless... If you're celebrating a battle victory, then celebrate! But put an end date to the celebrating and start again x

Anniewillo said:
Lol at u tinny. :). Cmon girl! You can do this!
I'm cheesed of cos I was BRILLIANT this week..... I even WALKED for 45 mins...... BRISKLY!..... to the point I couldn't feel my THIGHS!...... put 1.2 pound ON!!! >:-(
could be MY time of the month...... Altho at the grand ol age of 45....... I don't know when that IS any more cos theyre all over the place! And yes I get stroppy..... But that could be the big M too. :-/

Next week I'm gonna lose a STOOOONNNNE I SWEARRRRR!!!!! you WITH me Tinny????? :)))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're gonna lose 2 stones Annie :p xx

Bless... If you're celebrating a battle victory, then celebrate! But put an end date to the celebrating and start again x

You're all soooo right!!! I need to put an end to this celebrating and take control again!!

Fanx guys :grouphugg: you're the best!! I luv you lickle munching ladies loads :sign0168:

Come on then Annie....a stone in a week!!! Bring on the pineapples, lol xx

At least its coming off Nazzy, lol. I have been really daft and totally pigged out this week again, so im dreading Thursday morning....ill be having nightmares I swear lol xx

Hey TT i am sure you will be fine!

U have been celebrating...Just get back on track and u will do wonders :)

hondapeeps said:
:rotflmao:I'd join you in that one honey!
(maybe changed from SW to WW has had an effect?)

I have eaten 2 whole pineapples today.....:eat:
Whats in your chicken, other than pineapple?

Chicken pineapple with pilau rice!!! OMG...... Nom Nom Nom just doesn't DESCRIBE it!!!!

Ingredients
2 tablespoons Sugar, Light Brown
1 tablespoons Cornflour
8 oz Pineapple
4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 clove(s) Garlic
¼ teaspoons Ginger, Ground
3 medium Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw
1 teaspoons Chives, Dried, optional

Instructions
In a saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornflour.
Stir in pineapple, soy sauce, garlic salt and ginger.
Cook and stir over low heat until thickened.
Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Pour half of the sauce over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Baste; bake 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear, basting several times with the remaining sauce.
Sprinkle with chives if desired.

Tinnedtomato said:
That is just what I intend to do!! The next couple of days will be hard tho, cos healthy food is a bit sparce at the moment, but i got the basics....I fink mushypea curry is on the cards lol x

MUSHY PEA CURRY??? BLEEEEEUUUUURRRRGHHHHH! :-/

Roziee said:
How everyone doing with their may challenge?

Ummmm.......:-I ............*sticks fingers in ears* LALALALALALALAAAAA

Roziee said:
Girliesssss! That's not what I'm supposed to be reading.. Lol we can still do this!!!

*hangs head in shame*
yes Roziee..... I WILL BE GOOD! I WILL BE GOOD! I WILL BE GOOD! I WILL BE GOOD!

Girliesssss! That's not what I'm supposed to be reading.. Lol we can still do this!!!

I have been good, just dont feel it'll be as big an overall loss as hoped :(

Well I had a sneaky peak on scales this morning :eek: and OMG, im shocked again!! Feeling very good despite it though, and iv brought healthy foods to work, and plenty of em to stop me going to the shop lol.

My May challenge is going the complete opposite way :d'oh: :( xx

Ladies do not lose hope!!!!! we can always amend the target!! after all, its OUR challenge :p

Keep up the positive attitude, keep up the momentum and we will lose xxx

Back