Ladies that munch

aww what are the Docs saying Honda peep? Hope it all goes away soon...

Thanks TT...Its the best feeling when u can get rid of big clothes :). U will soon be getting into the tyt ones too hun...just stick to it...

:sick:Tonsilitis, I've always had issues with them since I was very wee.

About 5 yrs ago I had it once a month for 6mths and ended up in hospital for Christmas day :cry:

So the doc has given me antibiotics
and then asked me why I havent had them removed yet.....:banghead: I have tried to get them removed but noone listens.

Thanks for all the well wishes though ladies xx

I know how ypu feel Hondapeeps :( I have problems with mine too!

My Doc said I cant have them removed until there is fungus on them (yuk yuk)

She said they are a very imp part of our body...as they stop all kinds of germs and infections getting in...

But i think tonsles are useless as they kp gettn bloody infected themselves hahahahahhahahah

Dont worry u will be purrrfect soon x

Well as an ex ENT secretary's typist, lol, tonsilectomys will happen if you have severe tonsilitis more than so many times in a year, cant remember the exact number, but it is quite high. Basically you need it almost every other month :(

Luckily, I had mine out very young, and im ok, dont get bad colds on my chest or owt, so I cant see what 'big important' job they do to be honest lol xx

Sorry to hear you're poorly Honda... it's an excuse to eat some mini twisters (2.5 syns each!) and enjoy a good book :-D

Hi Roziee!

So it's been a weird few days. My appetite has really dipped and all I've wanted is to pick at sweet things... I've somehow come home and gone straight out to rehearsals with only an apple and an Alpen light bar to keep me going. Do you think you appetite gets smaller as you get more accustomed to eating less?

eanceoil said:
Sorry to hear you're poorly Honda... it's an excuse to eat some mini twisters (2.5 syns each!) and enjoy a good book :-D

Hi Roziee!

So it's been a weird few days. My appetite has really dipped and all I've wanted is to pick at sweet things... I've somehow come home and gone straight out to rehearsals with only an apple and an Alpen light bar to keep me going. Do you think you appetite gets smaller as you get more accustomed to eating less?

Yes definately. My portion sizes arentas big as they used to be..

Well I'm trying to be good, as good as I can be. I've not really been hungry and when I have eaten its been something that I want.

I'm missing Zumba today :cry:and will prob miss my class tomorrow.

So this week is a write off for me, hope to be back to normal next week and cracking the whip again! Good luck to everyone still to WI this week :)

U will be better soon...i missed WI last night...My daughter wanted to watch Pirates of the caribbean so we went to watch that! was excellent! need to be extra good this week as i defo want a loss next week lol x

OMG im starving!!!:icecream::turkey: My afternoon hunger pangs have been here for hours and i munched through my fruit a while back :( What's worst is, I have nothing planned for tea :eek: so im gunna be hitting the cupboards and fridge as soon as I walk in :(

Omelette is always a good one! Fast and simple :)

Aww Rozie, sorry to hear that!! Hope your back to normal soon :)

Luckily, when I got home, I had visitors so didn't hit the cupboards and iv just had really crispy bacon with new potatoes and mixed veg, with 2 tbsp of ketchup :D

Aw Roz :sigh: you been to the doc about it yet? There has to be something they can do!

I made permsean crusted chicken from the new mag....was very quick and nice but needed something, and perhaps a bit too crunchy for my throat :sigh: I try! ;)

I seem to have morphed from log shaped to pear shaped since joining SW. Why on earth is it fair that all my weight comes off my boobs and back and refuses to shift on my bum?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back