Ladies that munch

Well done Honda and TT for great losses!

I put 1lb on. TOTM, a night off-plan, missing 2 of 4 gym classes and a big loss last week... it was going to be a gain!

Aiming for 2lbs next week... superspeed soup time!

EDIT - was hoping it wouldn't be more than a 1lb gain because I can keep my Club10 and stone awards! :-D

Yeah...you'll easy do that!!

Well I had a major chocolate overdose last night :( I had the worst craving for it!! It was quite bizarre!! But its out of my system now, and the fact that I went to bed feeling quite sick has taught me a lesson lol xx

feeling very fat today x

Aww, bless ya...why do you think that is??
I often have days like that...and it usually leads to me falling off the wagon. Stay strong Nazzy :)

Well what have the munching ladies got planned for the long weekend?
Im not planning on doing much, because this week has been totally exhausting at work!! Im well ready for a few days off lol xx

Aww, bless ya...why do you think that is??
I often have days like that...and it usually leads to me falling off the wagon. Stay strong Nazzy :)

Well what have the munching ladies got planned for the long weekend?
Im not planning on doing much, because this week has been totally exhausting at work!! Im well ready for a few days off lol xx

Thanx TT...Hope u have a nice few days off.

I dont know why i feel fat today :(

Over the weekend we have a family wedding so not really looking forward to all the temptation!

Any idea on the weather for the next few days?

Sorry for the double post, but does any of you know how many syns are in a small 57g wholemeal breadbun please?? Iv already had my HEB's for the day :( xx

28g=3.5 syns

Thanx TT...Hope u have a nice few days off.

I dont know why i feel fat today :(

Over the weekend we have a family wedding so not really looking forward to all the temptation!

Any idea on the weather for the next few days?

Well the weather up here is goign to be pants! Thats all i know :(

I have been invited to a wedding (evening) in July by a lass I havent seen in over 3 years . I used to work with her and we chat once in a while on FB....only thing is, I dont know if I can be bothered going...I wasnt invited to the hen night and there isnt anyone else I know that is going......what ya think?

Hondapeeps I would go just for the free food:roofles:

oh i also had a gain of 1.5lbs :cry:

not bad considering i have been off the plan for 2 WEEKS :eek:

Back on track..

Hope u all are well xxx

Hondapeeps I would go just for the free food:roofles:

oh i also had a gain of 1.5lbs :cry:

not bad considering i have been off the plan for 2 WEEKS :eek:

Back on track..

Hope u all are well xxx

Cant imagine the evening food wouls be anything great :rolleyes:

Did you have a nice wedding Naz? Thats what you were doign this weekend, wasn't it?

1.5 on is nought for 2 weeks :D

Wedding was guuuuurrrreeeeeattt....and the food was yum yum lol...

How have u been?

I know i have been bad for 2 weeks :( but oh well new week from now for me :)

I want to lose 7 lbs in 2 weeks.. So much! So gonna eat loads of fruit which gave me a loss of 3 lbs last tine I ate it alot.. Gonna ensure I have 2 litres of water a day too and gonna start exercise today too! Let's hope this determination lasts lol

Go Roz! I did Davina for the 1st time in an age yesterday and Zumba this morning and now I cant walk properly....better be worth it!

Naz, glad you had a good time :D

Hey ladies :D Hope you had a good bank holiday!! I really enjoyed mine, just a shame gotta go back to work lol.

Food wise, it has been terrible again :( I really dont know whats up with me. Its as though iv gotta be 100% good, or im 100% bad :( Cant seem to find a happy medium xx

Hey ladies :D Hope you had a good bank holiday!! I really enjoyed mine, just a shame gotta go back to work lol.

Food wise, it has been terrible again :( I really dont know whats up with me. Its as though iv gotta be 100% good, or im 100% bad :( Cant seem to find a happy medium xx

Tut, Tut TT....;) I'm kidding....I'm making 200 cookies for a charity thing this week....quality testing is a right pain in the bum!! :eek:

I bet it is....do you test them all yourself, or do you use your super thin friends as revenge lol xx

I wish! Thats a great and wicked idea :D

I am making up for my mostly cookie lunch, laughing cow filled chicken breasts, only the light ones though, cant stand the 'rubber' extra light!

Oh I love the extra light ones...and the fact that you can have 6 as a HEa is fab lol.

That sounds nom nom tho, i am so boring when it comes to food. Mainly because cooking is not one of my strong points, and owt like that is a little too ambitious for me lol. SW chips, beans and egg is my speciality lol xx

Oh you have to have that with a gammon steak! Its the mutts nuts!

I have been making a strawberry mouse type thing. 1.5 syns for the whole amssive bowl and its nummy :)
(Want to know more?!!)

Back