Ladies that munch

Hey Rozie, hope u had a good time watching xmen.

Ladies how were your weekends?

I have just realised it is 4 weeks exactly until my birthday and I wanted to have reached target which is 9 stones :(

I am 10stones and 10lbs now :(

Feeling down :(

sorry for boring you all :break_diet:

Come on Nazzy...you can do it!!! I totally have faith!!

Thanks Hondapeeps and TT.

My weekend was okish.. thats where i went wrong ...had lots of birthday cake :(

Hondapeeps do u have any tips or recipes of soup maybe if I eat that alot it will boost my weight loss?

TT you have any tips plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really want to loose moreeeeee before my birthday and buy a size 10 dress plzzzzzz tight 12 atm :(

If I want a good loss, I make mushypea curry, and superspeed soup. Im not much of a cook, so both recipes are just 'chuck it in a bowl' and heat it up lol.

Soup = tinned tomatoes, baked beans, oxo, potato, mushrooms, onions, carrots, peas, swede, turnip, etc.

Curry = tinned tomatoes, baked beans, mushy peas, mushrooms, onions, curry powder.

I also eat loads of exotic fruits, pineapple, melon, strawberries, etc.

Good luck Nazzy....you'll sure do it....I can tell xx

As TT says, soup and things that are SS always help. I wuold say drink loads of water too, at least 2ltr a day, helps flush things along.

I did see a soup recipe here that was SS but different, I'll have a look see :D

Sounds very odd TT! :D I always struggle with lunch, can never think of what to have :(

Oh, willhave a look at that TT....honestly why do I do it? Had noodles for lunch and then polished off a half box of turkish delight!!! I dont even like the stuff! :(

Davina will be getting an airng I fear!

:rant2: Hondapeeps lol... like TT said could have been worse....Just dont think about it now ;)

We are in this togther and we can do it :D

Awww Honda!! :asskick: could have been worse tho...could have been a full box!! Come on...:whip: lol xx

Thank you for the kick :)
You're very right it could have been !

:rant2: Hondapeeps lol... like TT said could have been worse....Just dont think about it now ;)

We are in this togther and we can do it :D

Cheers Naz :D It's nice to know all you are here :)

Its being organised for lunch, I wasnt today and while cooking noodles I scoffed the choc :sigh: pah!
Davina here I come! :character00115:

ha ha well thats what its all about!

:flamingmad:This is how I am feeling right now.

My sister in law just called to tell me she lost 10lbs this week :eek:

I would be happy for her but I HATE THE WOMAN WITH A PASSION.;)

No I dont understand I am paying for this diet, eating, WIs etc

I asked her how she did it and she said she has weetabix for breakfast, inbetween she has fruit,

Lunch she has boiled rice with curry on top (cooked in vegetable oil)

Dinner she has boileds rice with a different curry (cooked in vegetable oil)

She says she has 2litres of water a day ...

Now ladies what the *%**** is going on.:mad:

How can she loose sooooo much!

And i bet when she was telling me she was loving every milisecond of it :(

Was feeling low in the morning and now even worse.

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY TODAY

Aww Naz-a-mataz :patback: bet you felt like jumping down the phone!! Is it her first week at trying something new?? 10lb in 1 week is quite excessive if you ask me, and the diet doesn't sound too healthy really. Curry and rice for 2 meals.

At least your experiencing a full healthy balanced diet and reeping the rewards of losing weight. Maybe slower, but you will have a better chance of keeping it off.

Please dont beat yourself up over her. Everyone is different, and we all lose weight at different speeds, and in different places, etc. Just be happy to be losing weight :)

Really wanna give you a big fat squidgy hug right now :love:

Aw no :mad: Not very nice of her to rub it in your face like that!

Is she doing SW too? 10lb is a heap of weight, but if it helps she'll probably put it back on as quick.

I would just ignore her and carry on with wat you are doing and show her how its really done ;)

Thanks TT I wanted to bang the phone somewhere :(

Yep its her first week ...

I understand TT and thank u sooo much for your support! Just feel down when I try so hard blooody pay every week aswell etc and she looses it like that!

I think i am having a v v ***** day because my deadline is so close yet i am far far away from my target weight :(

Thanks for the hug TT.

(Just reaching out for a Kleenex :()

Thanks HOndapeeps.

No she is not doing SW the sillycow (mind my french) she saw me at a family gathering last week and heard every1 complimenting me and she decided to diet too :(

Hate ppl like that.

Thanks for your words Hondapeeps...Told my hubby and he said look at her body and urs and that explains it all hahahahhahahhah

Back