Ladies that munch

Hey Ladies,

I am back lol...one of our cousins died so have been v busy all week.

TT I love ur pic..u look beautiul x

Rozie dont worry about workyou get her sort :( but be the bigger person.

Hondapeeps how was gala night? pic pic pi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ladies been off plan all week :( dreading WI tonight as I maintained last week.

No losses for me :( Wish me luck for tonight becuase my belly is sticking out and I feel a gain :(

Hope u ladies are all well..

sorr for th double postt...justt realised TT it was u who h dteork problem sorrrryyyy dope me..

TT hope u are ok xxx

Hiya Naz :wave_cry:, sorry to hear about your cousin....that would set anyone off plan.

Though on a plus side you may not have gained....you never know? ;)

I have a pic but lordy I look like a right fat pie! :(

Hi Nazzy, really sorry to hear about your loss. Hope your ok :)
Thank you so much for the lovely comment :eek: xx

Work seems to have settled now. My hours have been worked back, so she cant complain anymore.

Iv got inlaws staying over at the moment, so im really struggling with the plan. They keep buying loads of pastries, and cakes, and take aways, and I can only resist temptation for so long. Been off plan most of weekend, but guna try hard from now on. Got weighed this morning and I seem to have put 1lb on since Thursday, so iv got til Thursday to get it back off again lol.

Not sure how long they're staying. It was meant to be just the wknd, but then it went to tomorrow, then this morning, they said they might stay til Wednesday, lol. I just keep putting my big smile on and telling them to stay as long as they like lol. It is going better than I thought possible though lol.

Did everyone have good weekends??

Sorry for such a long post lol x

You CAN resist the in-law force! Wicked people bringing yummy things into the house. I never have this problem....inlaws, not the resisting!! :eek:
Father in law lives about 10 miles away so see him quite a bit, but he always goes away again :D

My weekend was going ok till yesterday when OH and I went out shopping for a few bits and pieces and he lost the plot. Bloody OCD mental case that he is....so after no chat in the house last night and nothing this morning I am pottering about the house trying not to comfort eat!
Seriously how often do you lot clean out your salad drawer in the fridge?

Erm....is that a trick question?? :rolleyes: Lol. Occassionally, if I accidentally leave something in there to absolutely ferment, then it comes out and has a total clean down, but other than that....its just there, with me stuffing more and more stuff into it xx

Thank you! I think he expects it cleaned, washed out and all that lark every week! He can blooming well whistle!
Anyway, thats by the by, mental OCD, he is better than when I first met him but lordy life is too short to worry about dates on food! :flirt2:

My sister is a bit like that. Every week, she goes through her cupboards and fridge adn throws everything thats OOD, even if its just a day. Iv got a strong stomach...lol xx

Having a bit of a dilema now. The inlaws have just text to say that they have bought loads of seafood today and is going to make me a seafood salad for tea because its SW friendly. It is, but I was planning on a green day today, which could have screwed me. So far, today I have eaten: All bran for breaky [HEb], pasta with FF cottage cheese, cucumber and onion for lunch, with fruit in between. Would I be better off having a EE day and just having the 1 HEb? Or moving onto a red day and using the pasta as my 2nd HEb? Not sure how much pasta I can have for a HE...any help appreciated xx

No idea chick.....I would say go for an EE day....I always do :D LOL!

:argh: Had a gain of 2.5lbs ladies :break_diet:

What am I doing :(

Off my 1 hour walk now...

:wave_cry:

:( Oh dear, well at least you know why and how its happened, nothing worse than being good all week and having a gain! ;)

Enjoy your walk :)

Right here you go..... fat pie and super fat pie :rolleyes:

Attachments

• SDC11084.jpg
    SDC11084.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 41
  • SDC10155_edited.jpg
    SDC10155_edited.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 38
Wow...you look gorgeous!! And you have lost loads :eek:!! Well done missy!!

I tried really hard last night, and had my seafood salad, which had salad cream all over it :( But it was light, so not toooooo bad, but then I sat dunking biscuits all night :( Grrrrr!! Cant wait for the inlaws to go home, cos they're really interfering with my SW regime lol. Or maybe, im just using them as an excuse..:rolleyes:..lol. Probably the latter lol xx

:banana dancer: WOW Missy u look lovely x

You have lost sooooooooooooo much...Hondpeeps xxx keep up the good work x

:flirt2:

Just got back from my walk :D

Defo want that 2.5lb off :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D thank you chicky xxxx

I fear the latter too ;) Any excuse :D You'll get right back on track once they are away, you know you will!

Mmmm that sounds good too. Or how about a baked bean, quorn sausage and cheese one!! or a big breakfast one...bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms :) Oooo, drewlin!!

I really wanna have a go, but I know that they will not turn out like ill expect em to lol xx

Back