Ladies that munch

Morning TT..Yes so happy its cooled down too...

Hondapeeps hope your feeling better today!

I have my 2litre water bottle on my desk which has to be finished before 3 :)

How u ladies doing?

Yep...I got my water bottle too, altho its only a lickle on, but I can fill it up :)

Just out of curiosity, what do you do Nazzy??

Wow, some of those are well cool. That vase one is amazing!! I love the modern look lol x

Im a H&S Coordinator for the NHS

Yes the Vaaz is our best seller. We can make this to any colour. I have 1 in my living room :D. Well u ladies know where you can get fancy radiators from at discounted prices :cool:

You have a good job x is it long hours?

Sorry ladies been away all day doing things, dont know where its disapeared!??

Superstar Naz said:
Yes the Vaaz is our best seller. We can make this to any colour. I have 1 in my living room :D. Well u ladies know where you can get fancy radiators from at discounted prices :cool:

You have a good job x is it long hours?

Yes it's amazing.. How long have u had the business for?

TT works works hey lol

Hondapeeps..nice to have u back lol...even tho it was only for a day :)

Rozie we have had our business for 5years now :)

It'll be a quiet day from me again. I have a fair on Saturday and ahve a heap of cookies to make and ice, then bag.....oh lordy better get going! :D

Oh and I fear a gain for Thursday, I've had a right sweet tooth this week and this mornig * started so that explains a lot! :rolleyes:

I had a week like that last week Honda but i think my gain was thanks to curry, cake and cocktails. The magical and tasty 3 Cs!

You'll be fine!

I'm thinking it will be a STS for me this week so I'm success expressing and ss souping next week (except Fri and Sat when I'm away!).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies :D How are we all??

Im in a really good mood today :) Had a quick catch up and cuppa with my big sis this morning before work and it was really nice. All kids were at school, so it was a bit like old times, lol xx

I have been 100% since Monday, so im hoping it will show :) Altho iv been asked to go to Taybarns for tea and I usually go with all good intentions, but usually give in to the temptation. If we do go...I need to make a vow to myself that I will stick to salad for starter....carvery for main...and fruit for desert!! Oh, I kinda hope we dont go, but...the kids love it there lol x

I had a week like that last week Honda but i think my gain was thanks to curry, cake and cocktails. The magical and tasty 3 Cs!

You'll be fine!

I'm thinking it will be a STS for me this week so I'm success expressing and ss souping next week (except Fri and Sat when I'm away!).

Thank you EC....howver the 70's themed night may be my downfall :rolleyes:. It was a great night but there were far too many irish coffees, deep fried ships and other bad but oh so very good things!

Oh are you going away anywhere nice?

hondapeeps said:
Thank you EC....howver the 70's themed night may be my downfall :rolleyes:. It was a great night but there were far too many irish coffees, deep fried ships and other bad but oh so very good things!

Oh are you going away anywhere nice?

Deep fried ships? Lol!

Going to OHs family farm in Wales then to Cardiff for some birthday drinks (not mine lol). Should be good but I'm finding it hard to not go off the rails at weekends now. I miss my meals out and cocktails!

Ships are wicked for weight gain! A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips, those ships :rolleyes:

:D

OH GRRRRRRR! Someone in Indonesia has hacked my Paypal account and bought a $500 phone!

An afternoon off work changing passwords... so angry! Luckily Paypal are investigating it and I will more than likely (definitely) get it back.

OH GRRRRRRR! Someone in Indonesia has hacked my Paypal account and bought a $500 phone!

An afternoon off work changing passwords... so angry! Luckily Paypal are investigating it and I will more than likely (definitely) get it back.

Oh my god!! That's awful!! Paypal is meant to be the mega secure way of paying for stuff :eek: I dread to think how you must be feeling :cry: Bless you. Hope you get it sorted and get the money back. They wanna get done for fraud whoevers done it!!

Back