Ladies that munch

So sorry to hear that EC :( what a damn shame!

I used to live in Indonesia.....thats all I can say ont he subject xxx

Did you?? I always wanted to travel....but I get homesick to quick lol x

TT I grew up from 4 till just about 15 there. Miss it at times, mostly the weather but the coruption and the scheming I'd happily give a miss! :rolleyes:

Yep except for a year I spent in Loughborough....randomly! :D

So how are you looking for tomorrow?

Well done TT! Super stuff!

Its 1.5 on for me....over indulgence at the weekend, and * week. :( ..So my diary has been dusted off, water intake is up and SF must be done properly!
Nothing to get in my way this week, other than OH being off work and in my way ;)

Well done TT! Super stuff!

Its 1.5 on for me....over indulgence at the weekend, and * week. :( ..So my diary has been dusted off, water intake is up and SF must be done properly!
Nothing to get in my way this week, other than OH being off work and in my way ;)

Hey Hondapeeps. I always gain when its time of the month.

You will have a super duper loss next week :D

Good luck x

Iv come to work late today with teachers being on strike, so had to wait til OH came home to have the tiddlipeeps. I usually hate being at home on my own cos I eat loads cos of boredom, but I didnt today. Infact, iv been that busy, iv only had breakfast :( but iv brought a huge salad to work and loads of fruit so ill be fine xx

Hey Hondapeeps. I always gain when its time of the month.

You will have a super duper loss next week :D

Good luck x

Thank you Naz, I know I've been a sugar feind this week and it'll be because of that. Onwards now, its a new week :D

Iv come to work late today with teachers being on strike, so had to wait til OH came home to have the tiddlipeeps. I usually hate being at home on my own cos I eat loads cos of boredom, but I didnt today. Infact, iv been that busy, iv only had breakfast :( but iv brought a huge salad to work and loads of fruit so ill be fine xx

Woman I am at home alone all the time, I'll need to post a pic up of what I've been doing this afternoon, once they are finished! :p

Woman I am at home alone all the time, I'll need to post a pic up of what I've been doing this afternoon, once they are finished! :p

I honestly do not know how you do it Honda....at home all time...baking all kinds of yummy goodies!! Im be as wide as a lorry if I had your job lol xx
Me and my bro used to fight over licking the bowl out after mum used to bake, nemind what wo actually baking lol xx

wow that is fantastic!! I honestly cannot imagine being that close to target!! You must be soooo excited, and nervous all at same time!!

Well done on your loss - its brill lass xx

Thank you!

Yes it's exciting! I've never reached target before but I have been lighter than my current target too! Just want to see that shiny blue star pop up on my signature now! :-D

Well done EC I always had faith ;) xx

Good morning ladies :D Its Friday!!! Whoop whoop!!
Got owt good planned for weekend?? My OH and the boys are going motocrossing Saturday, so think I might go on a mini cheap and cheerful shopping spree lol. Bring on the bargains!! xx

Oh my god!!! Iv just nearly been sick!!!

Iv been saving an apple on my desk all day cos it looked sooo gorgeous, and iv just gone to eat it, took a bite and didnt think it tasted right, looked down at it, and it was all rotten inside :sign0137: :jelous:

Eeerrrgghhhh.......I feel proper ill now!! Cant stand owt like that!! [shudder]

Oh lordy that is super minky! I had that happen with an orange once...it was dark and I opened it, didnt look until I had it just about in my mouth and the whole inside was moving!!!
Maggots! BARF!!!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)
xxx

Back