Ladies that munch

What's everyone got planned for the weekend??

I haven't got any plans...money is tight because we are back in court next week, and the barristers and solicitors are sooooo bloody expensive :mad: so it will be something cheap and cheerful lol xx

I'm home!! :bliss:

Still on my holidays but at least I am back to my laptop :D missed you all! :heartpump:

Whats the chat then ladies? How the devil are you all?

I was away seeing my mum up north and my gran and doing a general run about the country, really good fun!
I have eaten far too much and far too many syns! I dread to think what the scales say when I next go in to WI :eek:

Yay...welcome back Honda...you've been missed lol xx

Glad you had a good holiday :D

Im ok, been ill over the last few days tho :( but im feeling ok today, which is a bonus....and considering I lost 3lb, im estatic :D yay!!

Did everyone have good weekends?? xx

Welcome back Hondapeeps..hope u had a nice holiday and hey dont worry about the scales..the holiday period wont come back but you can always loose the weight :)

Hey TT hope ur feeling better now. 3lbs well done lady :)

I have WI tonight...defintly a gain as I was off plan all week...Just couldnt be asked :( bad attitude naz :(

hope ur all well xxx

Aww Nazzy...hope its not too bad tonight for you!! Let us all know how you get on wont ya xx

Its not actually me that's in court, its my OH. We've gone through a rather messy and complicated residence order for his 2 sons, and were hoping this is the last time we're there. Its to discuss contact between our boys and their sister.

Im only there for moral support :) Even though im not allowed in the court, I just sit in waiting room with my fingers crossed, and avoiding eye contact with anyone who's there from the boy's mums side, lol xx

My foot is still off the pedal......no Zumba tomorrow as the instructor is on holiday! :D
How easy is it to put lbs on and hard to get them off?! So not fair!!!
I cant trust my scales, they never = the ones at class anytime!

Hot lemon and honey? Think you'd have to syn the honey, but it can't be that much ?

Been an awful day here, my OH woke up in a mood and it seems to be 'the end of the world'....head and brick wall would be great!

Off out for dinner tonight and I know its going to be very synful!

Your still in holiday mode Honda lol :)

Thanks for the tip off....I think honey is only 1/2 syn per teaspoon, so not bad at all. And if its going to help, its worth it!! Ill have to go shopping for lemons tho, lol.

Enjoy your meal lovey :) xx

Did I tell ya, that on way home from court we usually stop at Burger King? Well i found a thread about it, and if I have chargrill chicken strips and a garden salad, with a diet coke, its free!! How brill is that!! :D xx

Hi ladies. It's the wanderer returning again!

TT best thing for a sore throat is steam without a doubt. I'm riddled with throat problems and being a singer I have to try every possible remedy lol Ginger tea is also great. You can have this with sweetener so no syns required! I used Pukka 3 Ginger tea. You can get it from Holland and barrett.

I won a singing competition at the weekend and part of the prize was a bottle of moet! I've decided I'm saving it for when I reach target. Think it might be august now as I had another gain last week. It's soooo hard when you're close!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Again I will be missing out WI at class.......:sigh: sort of sad but I know that I wont be back on track till tuesday so dont see the point really. So scan bran and sf from tuesday onwards and I may be ok..ish!

We were out in the sun all day today...ice cream again!! I have a major issue with it! :D Hopefuly I'll overdose and never want it again....:rolleyes:

Morning ladies :D

Thanks for the remedies EC - i'll defo give them a go, altho it does seem to be easing a little now.
Well done on the competition by the way :D :wow:

Its another half off for me today, so thats 3.5lb this week all together, which im esctatic about!! Whoop whoop!! :party0049:

How is everyone today?? xx

Hi Vicky, Im pretty new to the forums but love reading your posts. Noticed you're from South Yorkshire - whereabouts?

Im originally from Rotherham but now living in York. x

Hi Jillywags...welcome to our munching ladies thread :grouphugg:

Im from Wombwell in Barnsley :) Iv always lived here, but my mum's family are from Wath/Brampton/Pacman way, which is all classed as Rotherham i think :rolleyes: lol xx

Welcome Jillywags :)

TT thats excellent well done to u xxx

I am thinking of leaving Slimming world as i feel my weight just isnt coming off quick enough :(

I am thinking of Lighter life diet!

Any advice plz ladies xxx

I am thinking of leaving Slimming world as i feel my weight just isnt coming off quick enough :(

I am thinking of Lighter life diet!

Any advice plz ladies xxx

:eek: Aww, how come?? Have you spoken to your consultant about it?? Cos they have loads of aids to help out that they don't routinely offer everyone, and/or show other members. :psiholog:

I'v never heard of lighter life, so cant really offer any advice on it im afraid.

You are gunna remain a munching lady tho arent ya....?? :break_diet: Hope you are xx

Hiya Jillywags, as TT says welcome to the clan...I have been neglectful this past couple of weeks :(

TT well done on the .5 loss, I'm pretty sure I have gained like a demon :( ah well holidays over soon, boooo!!!

Naz!!! Whats going on? You cant leave us! Wouldnt know a thing about lighter life but as TT says those consultants have loads of stuff up their sleeves! ;)

Back