Ladies that munch

Morning ladies :)

Iv been really bad this last week, but woke up this morning as though something had just clicked in the night, lol. I feel really positive, optimistic, and rareing to get on with things. Maybe its cos the OH is now wanting to lose a bit of weight. I feel im better when im helping someone out lol. Keeps me going. Dread to think what the scales will say tomorrow though lol.

I started college yesterday, and it seemed to go well, but....I am the biggest person on the course again :( so maybe that has something to do with it too, lol xx xx

Honda - Im not so keen on Leo, but Gary Barlow.....oooooo yes please!!! He is proper yummy now lol xx xx

EC - Wow, lead part in the show....that must definitely give you motivation!! xx xx

Dani - I would think a teaching job would tire me out too. What age kids do you teach?? I would have thought the younger, the worst, but im not soooo sure actually lol xx xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Morning ladies :)

Iv been really bad this last week, but woke up this morning as though something had just clicked in the night, lol. I feel really positive, optimistic, and rareing to get on with things. Maybe its cos the OH is now wanting to lose a bit of weight. I feel im better when im helping someone out lol. Keeps me going. Dread to think what the scales will say tomorrow though lol.

I started college yesterday, and it seemed to go well, but....I am the biggest person on the course again :( so maybe that has something to do with it too, lol xx xx

Honda - Im not so keen on Leo, but Gary Barlow.....oooooo yes please!!! He is proper yummy now lol xx xx

EC - Wow, lead part in the show....that must definitely give you motivation!! xx xx

Dani - I would think a teaching job would tire me out too. What age kids do you teach?? I would have thought the younger, the worst, but im not soooo sure actually lol xx xx

I teach secondary kidsBiology and science, and I am a year head too. So today as usual I had no lunch - again. I boiled eggs and had 4 at breakfast/ break and that's been it today! keeping up on liquids was my target. I only lost .5 lbs last night was very pissed off as I was really good last week. Hoping it will show up next week.

I hate being the biggest in the room however hopefully that will soon change.

Hope your college goes well, what are you studying?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Heya ladies, been busy baking again, nothing unusual there!

Feel I will have to hang my head in shame tomorrow at WI :( I know its coming so will just have to face the music!

TT, that's ace that he is going to join you! Wish mine would, just feel sabotaged by him, he smothers any of my SW meals in mayo or coleslaw....ug! Anyway he is another story.

Am looking at getting into a spinning class, if i can lose some more weight while being off my foot then maybe I can start walking normally!

Hey ho, hope you're all well xx

Oh and Dani - I dont envy you with secondary kids! I know what I was like then :D xx

Lol, nah, I don't envy ya either Dani....teenagers are a nightmare these days lol. I have one at home lol xx xx

I am doing my diploma in health and safety, and wondering what iv got myself into lol :sigh:

Honda - what is spin class?? I meant to ask yesterday lol xx xx

Well its 1lb off for me today. No idea how or why, but im well chuffed with it lol xx xx

Well 1.5 off....how? I have no idea? Should ahve been a gain but I will not complain.

Spin is a cycling class, never done one myself and think it WILL kill be so goodbye munch ladies been nice to know you all!

Oh and i was stung by a wasp today, back of the neck, felt like a burning fag :( was very unhappy

oh dear poor bees! :D

I am mean, you love me really! xx

Hey ladies...how is everyone??

My weekend, food wise has been terrible :( back on top of things today though.

My toaster set on fire saturday night :( eeek!! Luckily, I was stood next to it, so managed to get it outside in the garden before the flames broke through the plastic. Oooooh, it was scary!! We laughed about it afterwards, but it could have been a lot worse!!

Anyways...hope your weekends were good xx xx

oh me, well the OH was off yesterday and that has screwed up my week so far.
Away to Zumba though and sweated my backside off, then walked to boy up a hill. Found the biggest courgette in the garden so have chopped that up and got it in a pot with loads of other veg, soup for me this week i think ;)

Hi everyone, I've been in hiding all week as I felt s bit out of sorts, lost 2 lbs tonight at WI. Hope to be on more this week. Work, dodgy hormones and impending swollen throat catching up with me. Hope u ladies ok. dani

Awww hope your feeling better soon Dani :) Well done on the loss. That's great. Id be shouting from the roof tops!!

Well im really not holding much hope for tomorrow's weigh-in. College has practically taken over my life, and I just haven't got the time, or the energy to start planning and preparing SW meals. Every spare minute, im revising, or trying to learn something that we've been told to learn. Im really thinking iv bit of more than I can chew with this course. Eeeek!! Got given a 16 page document on different case laws that we have got to learn off by heart, and there's about 3 cases on each page. That's as well as learning Acts and Regulations. Then to revise what we actually covered in class. Then we gotta start preparing our 12000 word assignment as well. Just shoot me now!!! lol

Tinnedtomato said:
Awww hope your feeling better soon Dani :) Well done on the loss. That's great. Id be shouting from the roof tops!!

Well im really not holding much hope for tomorrow's weigh-in. College has practically taken over my life, and I just haven't got the time, or the energy to start planning and preparing SW meals. Every spare minute, im revising, or trying to learn something that we've been told to learn. Im really thinking iv bit of more than I can chew with this course. Eeeek!! Got given a 16 page document on different case laws that we have got to learn off by heart, and there's about 3 cases on each page. That's as well as learning Acts and Regulations. Then to revise what we actually covered in class. Then we gotta start preparing our 12000 word assignment as well. Just shoot me now!!! lol

I hated writing essays at uni! Best of luck, I'm sure it will get easier D

I feel like a right fat pie....+3 why oh why? Anyway, new week, agian, and spin class tonight so maybe i'll spin those legs like speedy gonzalez! :)

Ha! Mind reading agian, I was telling you what I had gained. Well I survived spin, worked harder and thoguht I was gonna die at one point but it was good, better have a loss this week :( keep getting evils from my consultant.

COME ON!!! CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND ITS GOTTA COME OFFFFFFF!!!!!

keep getting evils from my consultant.

Lol, sorry but whenever I hear that phrase I just imagine Vicky Pollard off Little Britain, :8855: lol.

It will come off!! I have all faith in you!! Do you know where your gain came from?? Mine is thru lack of planning cos I just haven't got time at the moment. Once I get my head around this course, and fall into some kind of routine with studying, ill be ok...I think!! lol xx

I think its lack of syn counting, think im doing ok but when i really concentrate....there has been a load more wicked ness :(

I also think im gonna start taking measurements.....just the weight thing isnt doing it for me.....need something else!

Thank you for the faith honey xxxxx you're a star!!! xxxx

That's a good idea...cos sometimes you might not lose weight, but over time your measurements can change quite drastically. Good luck with luvli :) xx

Got owt good planned for the weekend??
We're out for the day with the boys' mum tomorrow :eek: lol x

Yo yo yo....hows the munching ladies??? Good weekends???

The day with the boys mum was ok. She wasn't too happy at some of the comments and actions from the boys, but....ne mind lol.
We took my mum n dads pooch for a walk yesterday and was totally buggerd when we got back. Even the dog crawled back through the door, lol.

Im still struggling with food :( Not sure what's wrong, but I just cant stay focused. Iv set myself a mini challenge for Oct to hopefully keep me in line. Fingers crossed anyways xx

Back