Ladies that munch

Ooooo.....as long as you enjoyed it EC, lol.

Well iv been 100% so far this week. We been for a right long walk this afternoon too. Just waiting for Sunday dinner to cook now. Mmmm its smelling so good, lol x

Still being 100%, so quite looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in....just hope it shows on the scales, lol.

Tried my wedding dress on again last night, and mum says that the zip goes much further than it did :D :) :D :) eeeeek!!! Im soooo excited!! I cannot wait for the day now....even tho we still have loads to sort and organise, lol.

How's you guys doing?? All good im hoping x x

You'll. Be in that dress all zipped before you know it!!

I have wind....lots of wind today, no idea why.....being good but not feeling lit weight ....hmmf

Bless ya Honda, im sure it'll pass soon.

Remember me telling about my ryvita minis buffet, ages back...? Well I had em again last night, and totally forgot how good they are, lol. Bag of Ryvita mini's but on a plate, and I topped each one with a blob of fat free cottage cheese, and then topped some of them with cucumber, some with tomato and some with pepper. Oh they were lush!!! and look so posh, lol x x

Mushy pea curry for lunch today, ready for weigh-in tonight x x

You live on mushy pea curry! Blergh! I made a curry using onion and tinned tomato cooked and whizzed up, would be SW friendly too ;)

:bolt: Blergh! Enjoy!

Half on again. I think I know why but I really needed a loss this week. I've got 3 meals out and a drinks night this weekend! Silly birthdays! :-S

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh poop EC at least you know why though.

I'm making my ultimate chocolate cake for my mum this weekend.....I really, really need to have a loss so I can have a tiny wee piece....i'll cry otherwise!

Aww EC, at least you knew why again. Im sure if you try really hard, you could maybe scrimp a loss this week...:rolleyes:

i lost 1.5 this week :D but had cheese on white toast last night :eek: eeek!! Back on plan today tho, got my mushypea curry for lunch again, lol x x

Aww EC, at least you knew why again. Im sure if you try really hard, you could maybe scrimp a loss this week...:rolleyes:

i lost 1.5 this week :D but had cheese on white toast last night :eek: eeek!! Back on plan today tho, got my mushypea curry for lunch again, lol x x

What??!! White bread!! What!??!

*BREAKING NEWS*

The sexy, gorgeous, irish maintenance guy was in the kitchen when I was preparing my lunch, and he said how nice it smelled, and wanted to have some!!! That's mushypea curry for ya!! ;) lol x x

I still say.... Blergh! Lol!

Lol, you wouldn't to him....oooo he's just the typical irish stud, and ooo his husky accent is gorgeous!! lol

Yeah, white bread!! :break_diet: I did go for wholemeal to start with but it had started goin mouldy, so the birdies got it this morning :) lol x

Hey ladies...how are we all?? Had a good weekend??

Saturday was a bit rubbish in our house, all we did all day was argue and fall out....oh and I think I may have damaged my thumb :( I can move it, but it proper kills and just feels wrong.

We went to the Deep on Sunday, and it was a lovely day out, plus its free entry for a year so think we'll be going regularly, lol

Food this weekend has been terrible (why I do it, I have no idea :break_diet:) being good today tho and concentrating on speed foods :)

Hope you guys are all ok x x

Heya how are we all doing then?

Good luck for weighing in tonight ladies! Xxx

Oh dear.......:( ......well onwards and upwards honey, you'll get there xxx

Well after 2 weeks of 0.5 gains I lost 1lb this week and couldn't be more thrilled as I was off plan for two days and ate out 5 times :-S. I had just written last night off as a gain.

Back to level ground again to kick those lbs over the next few weeks!

It can be pulled back! Don't worry! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done EC! Great attitude too chica, you're back on track! Xx

Hello all! So I weighed yesterday and I seem to be 3up!! Eek however I'm fine with it, just going to knock a couple things on the head this week and see if that helps.

Hope you're all behaving yourselves! Xxx

Back