Ladies that munch

Yo yo yo....TT back in da house!!

Iv basically been off plan for last couple of weeks for one thing or another, and missed weigh in last week :( eeek!! I went last night tho and I gained 4lb, which im pretty upset about but im feeling ok now. College stuff out of way, so just gotta sit and wait for results now (fingers crossed).

Well done EC for hitting level ground again, and big well done for losing when you ate out 5 times, and had 2 days off plan x x

Im sure your tweeks will put you back on track Honda :) its a new plan, so your bound to come across obstacles. Good luck for next week x x

Oh she is in da house!

Take it on the chin honey and get back on it!

I've not stopped this morning, though it's suddenly become afternoon! Must dash, I'm delivery cakes xxx

Have a good weekend!

Hey guys, hows things going?? Im still on track, which im happy about. Altho, I almost had an incident with a box of french fancies, lol. I stopped at 2 tho, which took a lot of work because I totally forgot just how gorgeously sexy they are, lol.

Iv got half a days annual leave this aft, and iv got super speed soup waiting for me at home :) lol.

Everyone had good weekends?? x x

Didn't weigh in last week as I was in a show and poorly so I'm weighing in for 2 weeks tonight!

I think I have at least STS which is ok as I've not been 100%. Thankfully I've been running a lot due to sports relief on Sunday so I've been burning lots of calories. My thighs are killing me today though!

How is everyone? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh gees! I thought it was awful quiet here, it's cause I'd unsubscribed! By accident of course! Eek!

So how was weigh in for you all? Did I mention I'd lost 5lb last week? Don't expect to lose that this week at all. Though I am still doing all my classes and have started 30 day shred this week so....ug, I'm sore. But it's all for the best in the end!

Hope you all have a lovey weekend, and I promise I won't leave again!

Xxx

Do a little dance! ;)

Oh dear.....I have just been bad :(

Wellive finished the bag so that's a big enough line! Eek!

Right ladies how are we? Where are we and what's happening?

Had my mum visiting since Saturday and it's been bumpy food wise since then! Also I started the 30 day shred but lost the plot with it this week so I will be starting again today.

How are you all? Xxx

Hey everyone....it seems like ages i was on here. I usually go on at work, and its been mental busy so not really had chance to get on. Well im all good. Lost another 3lb yesterday, and got slimmer of the week!! Go me!! lol x x

Hope everyone is ok x x x

:0icanfly:Wooo hoooo! Well done you chicky! Keep it up!

3months and 1 week till the big day!!!!

I know....its coming round quick. Im desperate to try my dress on again, but not gunna til I know that its defo gunna fit this time, lol.

How's everyone doing this week?? Im ok, but not quite as 100% as last couple of weeks, should still see a nice loss tho....fingers crossed, lol.

Inlaws over for a few days.....must resist the crap that they buy!! They shop every day and bring allsorts of goodies back....must refrain!! Must refrain!! lol x x

Oh me! I've been feeling rotten today and I've eaten chocs.....:( god! I wonder why I do it to myself?

Bless you, try not to beat yourself up over it. We all need a choccy fix now and again x x

I managed rather well with the inlaws last night. I called at mums on way home from work so didn't get home til late. They go home today too, so will be bck to normal by time I get home from work....phew!! Managed another visit, lol xx

Well I've got to drive through this snow to my kettle and spin class tonight! And I am off the choc today, been a very good lass! Scouts honour! :)

At least the in laws haven't been around for long! Phew!m

Where is everyone?! What's happening? Did you survive Easter?

Back