Ladies that munch

I never seem to get chance to come on here when im not at work (strange I know) but im back into routine now, lol.

I survived Easter, not one egg has passed these lips, but I still had a 1.5lb gain this week!! :eek: I am totally gutted!!

Anyways...on a good note....I got my exam result yesterday, and I passed Unit A of my exams.....1 down, 3 to go!! lol

Hope everyone is ok xx

Wow, things have been quiet on here!! Iv had a blip :( Last week, I was really expecting my next shiny, and I ended up gaining :( I was not impressed!! Which kinda sent me on a spiral....im back on track now tho and hoping for a good loss next week :) Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is ok x x

Heya love! I'm feeling pants......not mine but just rotten...:( pah

All good here love! Changing things up a bit , try and help things move again.

So in OWL now and also cutting out one day of spin but doing more shred....well that is the plan ;)

You'll not have to work very hard ;) xx

Funny that! I'm feeling slimmer today, not that I am but feeling it. Lol!

Hello hello!

Right I'm back! Knock all this playing about on the head :)

Hi all - I like a good natter and thought I would stop by if no one minds?

There are a lot of pages to go through but I will read through them gradually!!!

My name is Alison and I live in Aberdeenshire. I have been a yo-yo dieter for years and joined SW as my friend was doing really well. So far I have lost 1st but STS last wk and looking at a gain this week (will be my 1st) as I have had a bad couple of wknds so I think this will be catch up week but all my own doing so will accept it and move on!!!

Not sure on my end target as yet, nd to think a bit more but thinking the 10 1/2 st mark.

Previously followed WW and MFP but both were a nightmare for having to weigh and count. I love the freedom of EE though I struggle with all the fruit & veg until C said OK as long as eating 5 a day and I well cover this (though may lapse at the wknds!!!).

Anyhoo just a quick intro and hope to get to know you all x

Hiya! All are welcome here, we just trundle along doing our thing and chatting ;) xx

Hi jst having a wee skive. Clock watching till 4 then WI at 530 & out 4 dinner at lovely wee pub. Food is amazing aol glad it WI nite - my treat & goin 2 thoroughly enjoy :) Hope every1 having a good day x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Oh how I have ached today, my poor tummy muscles don't know what's hit the!

Minimins seems to have been playing up today too.

Oh how I have ached today, my poor tummy muscles don't know what's hit the!

Minimins seems to have been playing up today too.

Whats up with the tum? Exercise or general aching?! Neither is good but if it is exercise at least you know it is working!!!

Exercise, and did kettle and spin last night so I ache even more today, ug! My shou,ders are like bricks :(

However I do plan to get at the 6 pack thingy again today, just gotta get all my 'chores' out of the way ;)

A little off topic but Munching ladies can you please help me and vote for me in a twitter singing competition? Winning could mean I reach the west end stage!

You just need to visit here, register to vote and select me (Laura Poyner - F15)

http://t.co/Fn5x9fRQ

Or go to twitter follow @sfatsLIVE and tweet them 'F15'

It would mean so much to me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back