Ladies that munch

Done EC , good luckxx

So Who is up for a June challenge?

Thanks Honda! I'm not looking at the voting now until it closes. It's too stressful!

I'm up for a challenge! Lost 3 lbs this week which I'm very chuffed with!

How have you all done this week?

Sorry love I've been rushing around loads sorting stuff out for the new business. Kept on track with my kettle and spin classes but food has. Been iffy so I'm sts and not losing anything.

How are you keeping chic?

TT is no doubt up to her eyeballs in wedding stuff! Lol!

Hey ladies, how we all doing. Seems like yonks i was last on here. Hope everyones been keepin well.

Im now a married lady lol :) seems so strange lol.

Weight loss been going well but im expecting a gain tonight. Its been so hard woth thr wedding and going away etc. New week starts tlmorrow tho.

So any juicy goss...??

Missed you guys xx

Hi TT! Congrats on the wedding! I bet you had an amazing day!

I'm still around but not on here much anymore. I'm not doing SW properly anymore just watching the calories! Really close to my final goal now but I've also been doing the 30 Day Shred and I can't get over how it actually works!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! I am here! Not been on her for an age! Still dealing with my flooded house and all the joys that brings!

Hmmmpf! Xxx

hey ladies ,

Its me i am back and fat as ever :cry:

Started SW again last night so lets see how it goes.

How are you TT? Did you get married?????

Hondapeeps sorry to read about your house beeing flooded.

Missed you all :grouphugg:

I'm home! Made it! Still not back to normal, lack of flooring and carpets but I'm so glad to be home!

Been doing SW again as the OH has joined me and its just easier to cook for us both.

Kicking butt with the spin and kettle bells, do both on a Tuesday and a Thursday, and as of tomorrow I'm adding in another spin class......I may be mental!!

I hope you're all well and behaving!

Hondapeeps xxx

Oh and I can't remember how to add a ticker to my signature :(

hey ladies glad we are all back....my ticker is well out of date cant update it boooooooo
so hows the weight loss going.
I started at 11.3lbs :cry:
Yesterday at 10.9 :rolleyes:
so slowly but surley arrrghhhhh
Come on ladies how we all doing?

Well that's another 1.5 lb off for me this week. Not bad at all really.

I am planning to lose 7 lb before Christmas so had best behave ;)

you're doing something right there Naz, what have you been cooking?

Been scoffing loads of rubbish, :( damn you Halloween and all the rubbish sweets you bring with ya!

Being good this week. Anyone out there??????:wave_cry:

Men are the worst for sabotaging us! :( other than ourselves!

Back