1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies - TOTM and how it affects your weight loss?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by seashellslim, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. seashellslim

seashellslim Member

I noticed during my first week at sw that I lost 3 pounds, and then 4.5 in my second week. Normally I would expect my first week to have the biggest weight loss. It was my totm, could this be why? How does everybody else find this affects their loss? Do you find you lose less than usual, maintain or gain?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I havent found that it effects me yet. but i think that you can retain water and thats why you might have lost less the first week, even though that was a great loss.
  4. seashellslim

seashellslim Member

Thanks Tara, it was a great loss I agree. I was just stunned that I lost more in the second week than the first. I was happy too haha
  5. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and save
    I am quite worried about this actually as I weigh myself every day (yes I know I shouldn't) but on tuesday (day after official wi) I was down a half pound but the last 2 mornings I was up by 3!! Which I know is water retention but am worried it wont shift by Monday :(.
  6. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I tend to be heavier the few days before I am due on and I lose about a 1lb then I get a much bigger loss the next week. Its fine knowing that every 4th week it wont be so much of a loss and knowing the reason for it!
  7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

I've always gained except this week ~ I retain so much water it is unbelievable! Great loss btw, well done xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.