Ladies - TOTM and how it affects your weight loss?

I noticed during my first week at sw that I lost 3 pounds, and then 4.5 in my second week. Normally I would expect my first week to have the biggest weight loss. It was my totm, could this be why? How does everybody else find this affects their loss? Do you find you lose less than usual, maintain or gain?

I havent found that it effects me yet. but i think that you can retain water and thats why you might have lost less the first week, even though that was a great loss.

Thanks Tara, it was a great loss I agree. I was just stunned that I lost more in the second week than the first. I was happy too haha

I am quite worried about this actually as I weigh myself every day (yes I know I shouldn't) but on tuesday (day after official wi) I was down a half pound but the last 2 mornings I was up by 3!! Which I know is water retention but am worried it wont shift by Monday :(.

I tend to be heavier the few days before I am due on and I lose about a 1lb then I get a much bigger loss the next week. Its fine knowing that every 4th week it wont be so much of a loss and knowing the reason for it!

Back