Ladies! Weighing in when the painters are in!!

candyflee

Does everyone still weigh in during their periods?? I dont want to miss a weigh in (it feels like cheating to me!), but I also know that I tend to put on a few pounds during this time and I dont want to log a 'false' gain as I'd find that really demotivating!!

What does everyone else do??

I still weigh but just write it off. I like to know what difference TOM makes, if you see what I mean? How much it makes me gain (but that will come off again). I'm due on any day now so I know that all the counting I'm doing won't show...that's a bit disheartening...but if I stick with it there'll be a loss soon enough :)

:eek: I thought you actually meant painters, the codeword didnt work for me, it will next time though.

/me leaves quietly, no wondering why he thought real painters might affect weight loss.

:eek: I thought you actually meant painters, the codeword didnt work for me, it will next time though.

/me leaves quietly, no wondering why he thought real painters might affect weight loss.

Haha, bless ya, I admit it's a really chavtastic/chubby brown was of describing it! Blame my husband!

Riding the crimson wave I think it was described as in Clueless haha.

I am still going to weigh in but note it down as * week. I can put as much as 4lbs on in water :(

Lol! We call it the Lady Visitor arriving. Mine hasn't yet arrived but due any day now. In the meantime my scales are up 2.5 lbs! :(

I was going to say rag week!! haha

I am due to weigh in tomorrow but weighed myself today and had put on 1.5, so will weigh in and if its a gain I'll ignore it and you wont hear from me, but if I've lost I shall be all over here haha

Had my painters in last week and put on 3ibs! Logged it and this week have lost 5ibs which looks great and feels great but really it's only a 2lbs loss as 3lbs was just TOTM weight! So it can work both ways. Fed up for 1 week but great the next!! (I also ate badly when I was on TOTM- so cannot blame all the gain on that- but it is gone now so hey ho!)

Thanks for all your replies ladies, have put on a pound which isnt too terrible I suppose, will have to wait till next friday to see the actual damage!

Back