Lady downstairs (again, again)

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I don't know anything definite as I keep missing the lady next door but yesterday the lady downstair's nephew (her closest relative) was in and out her flat all day.

It's now been about 4 week since she went in to hospital so my feeling is that she is either in or about to be moved in to a nursing home.

I know she wanted to be in her own house, but for safetys sake this is the best thing for her.

I never knew her and only met her to help lift her back in to her bed or in to her chair, but I really really do hope she ends up somewhere nice xx

I never knew her but I'd be interested to know how she is getting on:p

You wrote so beautifully about her Sue, that many of us empathized with the situation.

Do hope that the poor soul is OK, and somewhere suitable can be found for her - I dread to think that I might be in that same situation myself one day!

Do hope that it all works out, and that you get some nice new neighbours, you certainly deserve them! If you do get any more news, please do share. Best Wishes, Roz.

I do hope she will be going into a nursing home, sad as it is, she just isn't able to look after herself any more, and she will be better looked after medically and physically in a nursing home.

You have been such a good neighbour in the short time that you have lived near her, so well done to you.

It really does restore my faith in the human race when I hear about people like you caring about others and their welfare!! We hear so much about people who are selfish and out for themselves so it's lovely to hear from people who are not!! I hope the lady receives a high standard of nursing care wherever she's moving to!X

I hope that she is ok wherever she goes. It'll be for the best and safer if she doesn't go back to her flat. Keep us posted Sue x

Back