Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Hi jo
youve done so well this weekend to keep it on track and within life without going without.
Can i just say you look nithing like nessa or ruth jones are the mothers at the school blind! Lol.
Well done you look fab wish i could look as good

sarah xx

Hi jo
youve done so well this weekend to keep it on track and within life without going without.
Can i just say you look nithing like nessa or ruth jones are the mothers at the school blind! Lol.
Well done you look fab wish i could look as good

sarah xx

thank u sarah, my sentiments exactly about nessa comment! thank u very much for your lovely comments also xx

Evening all!!!
well after working out my weeks total calories that im allowed i worked out i could have 1260 today and tomorrow to stay within target, 1260 is a very hard number to stick to!! especially as today was a gym day!!! i would have been on target for 1200 but i had a shake after the gym so i was totalled at 1568. at the minute im using up the slim fast shakes ive had for ages if i fancy one after the gym, i know they are full of crap but luckily ive got a £10 voucher for a nutrition shop online so gonna use it for some protein shakes or something along those lines.
other than that today ive had:
B- cheerios and milk, cherries and a clementine
L- blue cheese laughing cow triangle on 2 bread and cucumber also WW crisps and a WW cake bar
AfterGym- caramel SF shake
D- sweet and sour chicken with egg noodles then a shapes chocolate dessert and strawberries

burnt 546 at the gym and managed to increase my speed for the whole of my time on the treadmill so im happy! did some circuits then cross trainer.

was feeling very greedy this morning still the effects of being on my Lady days but the gym really supressed my appetite. and now its 6pm thats me for the night.

hope your all having a good monday and heres to a happy healthy week ahead.....x

You have come so far lovely lady. You are looking fab!! It's good to have photos like that to compare and make us realise that the work we put in IS working. :)

Jo the pictures are fab, you are so pretty! Glad you are getting on well :) x

Aw thank u ladies I was quite nervous about putting those pics up because I know I've spoke about my horrible starting picture before I just don't want anyone else to see it lol. I can't get too happy about the changes and success so far as I still have a way to go but if I look like this now I'm excited to see what goal will bring!!

Afternoon all. Well I have recieved my change for life meal mixer thru the post I can't wait to get started on the new recipes!! I also went to the gym again today and have reviewed my programme as I said before I was increasing the speed on the treadmill, my other cardio plans are fine but I've introduced some more weight training exercises and increased the weights of my existing ones. Also added some more strength and core exercises, I'm a bit rubbish at remembering to do them as I spend loads of time on cardio and weights!! Didn't burn as many calories today but I shouldn't really have been today cos Tuesday is normally a day off the gym but with weigh in tomorrow it was last chance saloon so I did rowing and biking then all my weighs and core.

Food diary today:
B- porridge sachet with a spoonful of lf jam
S- Special K crisps, clementine, mint kit Kat
L- ainsley Harriot cous cous and diced chorizo, with half a bagel topped with soft goats cheese
D- glorious butternut squash soup with a lf cheese toastie, then strawberries and ww cream.

Total 1486
Gym cals 376

I'm feeling loads better lady wise not feeling so greedy!! The choc cravings have definatley worn off shame it's weigh in tomorrow. I'm not expecting much as this week has been a bit all over the place but I shall check in as normal!
Have a good evening all xx

Yuk 1lb on. Been bad this week so it's been expected. And I'm totm. Being a woman sucks. Ah well new week and I'm going to rock it!!!

Evening all well were officially half way through the week! Can't wait for tomorrow when work is over for the week! I only work 4 days but boy it's stressful!! Well after an expected weigh in today I'm back on with a vengeance! After you read my food diary u might not think so but I totally am!!! Thing is I was the victim of non preparation. My day got so busy I ended up at a supermarket to get lunch and decided on a meal deal. Chicken sandwich, French fries crisps and a diet coke. Why not add a choc bar they said. Normally I scoot on past and it doesn't phase me however, kit Kat has done a naughty thing, brought out chunkys with flavours. I've tried all the others coconut, hazelnut and choc fudge. Mint was still to try. So I picked one up, thinking ill just have a chunk which is a third of the bar, but my mind went on my driving and not resisting the other 2 thirds. 247 cals later the packet was empty :( I was a little disappointed with myself. I didn't have an excuse it just went!! The only excuse I have is it was delicious. Have counted up for the day and I've only gone 49 over my 1700 cals limit on gym days ( the chocolate mallow is still to be eaten so I might just skip that and be right on target, dont really need anymore chocolate today!) other than that I've had
B- bagel with lf jam then later an activia yogurt with blueberries
L- chicken sandwich, French fries and a kit Kat chunky mint
After gym snack- cherries and 200ml milk
D- quorn sausages in boat shaped Yorkshires with sprouts and carrots and gravy (and maybe a Cadbury choc mallow )

Total food 1749 (with mallow)
Gym 667 proper battered the gym faster on the tread and all my increased weights. I'm walking a little funny tho...!!

I've ordered some protein shakes and bars from realnutrition.co.uk cos I got a voucher in a mag still waiting for them to arrive. Reading a magazine today they had a section about maxitone. Does anyone use these products?? They have a trial pack for £26 u get shake powder, tablets and a shaker bottle which seems good value. Just looking for some reviews, they have 3 flavours but I only like the choc one. I hate banana and strawberry flavoured things!!

Anyway the debate is on, to eat the mallow or not? That is the question!!!! Hope your having a good week and good luck to other Wednesday weighers x

Morning all

Woke up and made a nice healthy smoothie!!

image-2722619373.jpg

25g blueberries
1 banana
200ml milk
20g porridge oats

Very thick and creamy!! Perfect for a Thursday morning!! And at 296 cals!!

Have a lovely Thursday everyone :)

Evening all

Well I do not know what is wrong with me this week I've been to the gym everyday so far ! I'm going again tomorrow and then will have the weekend off. I'm really enjoying it and I really want to get 5lb off this week. It's a tall order but I seem to have this pattern lately where I either stay the same or have a small gain then have massive losses the week after! I'd like 5lb but I have been going over my cals. Not by too much but because I allow myself 200 extra on gym days it feels like I'm cheating. I know I'm allowed it but I've been at 1700 and some days a little over each day this week!! I'm going to have 1700 tomorrow and then I'm going back to 1500 on my rest days over the weekend. If I get that 5 off ill reach my 14's by the 14th target but I'd be happy with any loss, at least 3lb to be at 2and a half stones lost. Does anybody eat all their exercise cals back and still lose?? I burned off 871 today cos I did gym and swim so I'm hoping a few more cals won't hurt :(
Here's the food:
B- my home made smoothie (see previous post!) and a slice of toast and butter
L- cous cous with chorizo, half a bagel and goats cheese then 2 cadburys eclair sweets
After gym/swim- bag of fridge raiders and a choc orange fitness bar
D- chicken chargrill with garlic and herb filled pasta in a chargrill vegetable sauce

Total 1758 (58 over gym allowance days!)

Should not have had those Cadbury sweets! Bloody chocolate! Think I am going to give it up for lent! When does it start???

And also I didn't eat that choc mallow last night. I had a fudge hot choc instead which brought it down to 1726 yesterday! Highlights aren't as nice as options hot chocs!! Was very hard for me not to dunk a real fudge bar in it to give it the fudge taste!!!

Lent starts this Wednesday...the 13th :).

I don't eat my exercise cals back but I'm thinking I probably should start... feeling quite sluggish and bleurgh this week so not expecting any great shift on the scales come Sunday! Hope you get the loss you are aiming for!

Lent starts this Wednesday...the 13th :).

I don't eat my exercise cals back but I'm thinking I probably should start... feeling quite sluggish and bleurgh this week so not expecting any great shift on the scales come Sunday! Hope you get the loss you are aiming for!

Yeah I think I'm gonna change how I do it because I did have a cheeky look on the scales and I've lost 0.5lb. Would have expected more with all the exercise. Been reading more about it on some other threads so have decided 1500 cals every day and 100-200 cals allowed for a protein snack only after the gym not for chocolate bars!!! I've just recieved my protein shakes and bars I ordered online so can't wait to try them later after the gym. Then hubby is coming home and taking me for lunch. He said he will make sure it's somewhere healthy! Bless him :) x

evening all,
well the weekend is finally here. hope you have all got some fun plans! as for me tonight ive got a bootybags party, which is basically buying shoes and bags at a friends house (wheres the credit card??!!) and tomorrow we are going to a travel agents to book holiday of summer 2013! its the first time weve taken kids abroad so just looking for a week all inclusive somewhere hot!!!
today has been pretty good food wise and i went and did my friday gym sesh. the PT was a bit bored so i said id do some boxing with him, boy did i regret it!! he made me work work work it was so tough!!! but i lived to tell the tale and with 30 mins of that and 12 mins cross trainer i burnt 447 cals. i also recieved my protein bars and shakes i ordered online and had a choc shake after the gym sesh. it wasnt very nice but i think its cs im used to mixing them with milk and these take water which had also gone a bit room temp so it wasnt the best but it was quite a small serving so managed to down it quite easily. i might in the future mix them with milk and water to make them a little nicer!
heres todays food:
B- 2 weetabix with semi sk milk, 1/2t-spoon sugar, blueberries and 2 clementines
after gym- shake 100cals
L- ww quiche and huge salad
D- fish, lf chips and beans, then a small dairy milk bar.

total 1553
exercise 447
net 1103

as i said im off to a house party tonight but am driving so i dont drink tho i could really do with one im going to be good. i no she'll have the nibbles out too but im going to be very good and not touch!!! im saving myself alcohol wise as my sister has just arranged to come down south to see me and were going on a big night out!! i have 3 weeks till then. i definately want to be way into the 14's by then!!! ive also decided i will be gving up chocolate for lent. it didnt used to bother me before but now i see myself more and more giving in to a little of the good stuff!! im going to start on the 13th if i dont get any for valentines day which i have ordered hubs to try not to get me as i havent made my target :(poor me!!!! might have to start a lent thread, 40 days and 40 nights without......???

have a fabulous weekend all xxxx

Hi jo
my husband weight trains and drinks the protein shakes. He uses milk because of the chalk taste. He usually uses half recomended amount too as they are quiet thick. He makes it before goin to gym and puts in fridge so its cold. Nit sure if this helps. I couldnt stomach things like that i c.ant eat yoghurts with fruit in without gagging! Lol.
Ive gotta get a routine back again my life is like a roller coster at the moment and i cant concentrate on things!
Well done on your exercise this week si jealous of the boxing may have to dig my glives out lol

sarah xx

Hi jo
my husband weight trains and drinks the protein shakes. He uses milk because of the chalk taste. He usually uses half recomended amount too as they are quiet thick. He makes it before goin to gym and puts in fridge so its cold. Nit sure if this helps. I couldnt stomach things like that i c.ant eat yoghurts with fruit in without gagging! Lol.
Ive gotta get a routine back again my life is like a roller coster at the moment and i cant concentrate on things!
Well done on your exercise this week si jealous of the boxing may have to dig my glives out lol

sarah xx

Thanks Sarah will definatley make with milk next time.
You do have to be in right mind frame and prepared to make it as easy as possible.
Don't worry to much I'm sure there's more important things to worry about than weight sometimes xxx

Evening all.

Well what an exciting day, the family holiday of 2013 is booked!! 10 days in Majorca!!! In August!!! CAN NOT WAIT!! I'm so excited!! Ages since I've been abroad and what will make it so much better, being a comfortable weight!!! So the race is really on now!!
I've been good today, although have indulged in a bit of chocolate so I'm definatley thinking the lent challenge will be for choccy!!
B- quorn sausages, beans, bread, egg with little milk, mushrooms and tomatoes
L- subway chicken breast salad, then a choc fudge kit Kat chunky (have all been tried now and this one did not disappoint!)
D- chicken stuffed with cheese and red pepper wrapped in chorizo with paella style rice then 2 x Cadbury mallows
Total 1480
No exercise

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! X

Back