Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

linski24 said:
Hi .. Sorry to butt in ... How many calories on average does a hitt routine lose ..??? I suppose a cardio monitor would he beneficial ..???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not really sure but for some reason it is much harder work doing for example 10 mins on the rower in 2 min intervals with minute rests than doing 10 mins straight. Must be some science behind it!!!

emmaedes said:
Good Morning,

I have just had a catch up on your diary and you look like your doing so well and also in such a good mind set!!! i have just started cal counting today and have started a new diary as i need to shift my weight once and for all!! :)

hope you dont mind me barging in on your diary :) but here to subscribe xx

Thanks Hun been very saintly except Saturday just gone but hey it's christmas and I'm back to being a good girl!
Good luck with it will read your diary and see how u get onxxxx

Hello everyone hope you are all well and happy Monday is nearly over! Today has been manic for me feel like I need another day off but managed to pull it together just!
I'm a little concerned about how bad I was on Saturday and even tho I was back on the wagon yesterday I felt so hungry!! Not like me whatsoever might be cos I was at home and lounging around and it's probably all in the mind but I've decided to do slim fast today and Tuesday ready for weds weigh in for a bit of damage limitation! Good job i dont have any other social events planned till xmas day! i was too busy today for the gym with work and will be too busy tomorrow as I am out at work with a big manager tomorrow I can't exactly skive off to get in the gym before the school run! So damage limitation it is! I don't feel half as hungry when I'm working I'm so busy I can't even think about If I'm hungry or not!
So today has been:
B- slimfast choc shake and 2 belvita biscuits
L- ww soup, then about 3pm had slimfast caramel shake and a banana
D- meatballs and pasta with some grated cheese on top

So my fitness pal has worked it out as 1185. Just tomorrow on it then fingers crossed it will make the scales smile on weds! Good luck everyone and here's to a good week!

Sounding v positive LJ :) will keep everything crossed for tomorrows WI

Love your dinner yesterday mm meatballs :D

Thanks girls think I'm gonna move it to Friday, so i will WI then.
Well today I was supposed to be doing slim fast but I was out with a manager today and didn't think we would have a break or stop for lunch but we did. Couldn't exactly say no or say ill have my shake but I still made a good choice I think. I'm being really good diet wise but for some reason I'm not feeling as healthy as I have done. I think I need to get to the gym pronto and considering a major session on Friday. I'm not working so going to do all my fitness plan and a swim after. Not sure if its coming up to totm or a bit of a cold im getting but just not feeling slimmer like I did last week I could really start feeling the pounds off but I'm feeling v fat :( not letting it affect my food choices just reading up success stories to keep smiling.
Today:
B- slim fast shake and a weetabix breakfast bar
L- jacket spud with prawns and salad
D- chunky sausage soup (low fat sausages, mixed beans, onions, tinned tomatoes, herbs etc) and a warm petit pan bread roll

Just about to have the chunky soup looks delish and never made it before fingers crossed kids eat it but I'm normally safe with sausages!

Happy wednsday everyone how r u all? Well I couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning and was pleasantly surprised I'd lost a pound. After feeling horrible it must be water retention all the alcohol and salty crap the next day! I did do slim fast for 2 days but not sure if any one watched inside the body beautiful on bbc three last night. It was all about fat and how it works etc and one of the girls on there they were watching her while she was on slim fast. I knew it wasn't the best diet ever but it doesn't even get rid of fat! It just gets rid of muscle which isn't a good way to go so I'm not going to use slim fast as a diet again I've still got some powder left and I use them after the gym but as meal replacement I won't do it again!
So anyway new week started today and food was good! Just a shame I was so busy with work didn't have time for the gym :(
B- toast with reduced sugar jam and spread
L- a 6inch tikka subway
D- chicken chargrilled topped with a bacon medallion and lowlow cheese slice with a WW garlic petit pain and a big salad (yummmmmmmm!) could have eaten it again!
On top of that I had advent calendar chocolate, I bought one for myself and work gave me one but both is only 40 cals but I tend to give them to the kids.
Total cals 1248 still got a few left and I have a little tub of coconut ice cream in the freezer I migh have but with the weather it will probably be a hot chocolate!
I have my works Xmas lunch tomm, 3 courses oh dear, will make the best choices and I'm not drinking as I'm driving so hopefully Won't affect me too much as I doubt ill have any evening meal, no time for gym tommz again but I have Friday off so going to have a proper session and swim after before the last few bits of Xmas shopping! Hope everyone is having a good week and only 2 days til the weekend!

Helloooo!

Gosh your dinner sounded DELISH last night :) also the coconut icecream- even in these artic conditions - yummmmmy

Hope you are having a nice work lunch today!

Also totally agree re slimfast its probably full of crap!!

Hi berryberry

Yeah I no slim fast is so bad for you but I do it for a quick fix but it's not even a quick fix its just a waste of time and money!

Well today wasn't too bad, I had weetabix for breakfast with blueberries and for Xmas lunch I had flat mushroom with goats cheese (mmm goats cheese!) then a chicken dish served with mash and chattenay carrots (which was all a bit dry) and then warm choc brownie with ice cream mmm :p I had a glass of mulled wine and the rest was water. So not horribly bad I guess?? Not had anything else as it was such a feast and not hungry.

Had a nice day and tomorrow its a day off so I'm going for a proper gym session few hours to make up for all week! Quite looking forward to It!

Hope everyone's had a good Thursday and looking forward to friday and the weekend!

The mushroom starter sounded particularly yum! :)

Have a good day mate! You are a hero for gym-ing on a Friday :D

Hello all! Hope your having a good weekend so far!
Berryberry I have Fridays off and cos the kids are at school it's my only day of me time! I finished the Xmas shopping so now officially skint! And then did 1 and half hours in the gym that was my whole programme and boy am I aching today!!!
Yesterday's food
B- went shopping with my friend and I had an Asda cooked breakfast, she had a mega breakfast and I chose a reasonable 450 cal breakfast mmm
L- after the gym I had a shake and my first ever protein bar omg how chewy are they?!?! Not my fave thing in the world they look nicer than they taste!
D- bit naughty a battered sausage with very few chips
S- a mini mince pie and a few Xmas chocs
Food=1786
Exercise= 652

Not totally bad, my hubby is back today and he's got a taste for cheese and wine tonight with X factor eeeekkk I do like a bit of blue cheese and wine of course lol fingers crossed I will be good! Really want to get 4lb off by Xmas which will take me dead on 16st.

Today so far I've had
B- bacon medallion sandwich with a little ketchup
L- feta salad with balsamic glaze and a wholemeal pitta and a WW yogurt
D- planning to have what I had other night chicken topped with cheese and bacon and a WW garlic petit pan and huge salad
And if not none then very little crackers cheese and wine!

Enjoy X factor those who watch it! Can't believe they dragging it for 2 nights!!!

your meal sounds lovely, I've never had goats cheese and i really fancy it, going to have to buy some :) x

It's lovely strong taste I want to put it some how into my Xmas lunch starter lookin at a goats cheese and sweet onion tartlets mmmm mouth is watering :p can't wait for Xmas!!!

Hello all,

Well end of weekend is near boooo :( but only 2 weekends till Xmas left! :)

Today's food
B- oat so simple sachet with blueberries and blackberries
L- low fat cheese toastie with ww soup
D- roast pork with mustard mash (put too much mustard in so didn't eat much!) broccoli carrots and cauliflower cheese, stuffing and a Yorkshire pudding

Resisted the apple strudel and cream that my husband and daughter devoured! And we needed some more soup for lunch and instead of driving to the shop I jogged there and back.

Desperate to go to the gym this week and get some proper poundage off!! Want 4lb off in the next two weeks!

Hope you all had a good weekend and here's to a good week!! X

Hello all!

How's everyone's Mondays? Hope it's not too bad! Mines been quite good it's very cold here but managed to squeeze in a really good gym session burning off about 650 cals!
I'm on my totm but I normally get my symptoms the week before it tends to be me just being *****y and emotional lol so no scoffing chocolate here this month!
Food today
B-graze granola with yogurt and fruit
L- egg sandwich
Snack after gym- protein bar
D- sausage potato waffle beans and egg
Only 1176 so far but going to treat myself to a maltesers hot chocolate before bed which will tip it over the 1200. Not too fussed about not using my whole 1500 cos I was a little naughty over the weekend.
Proper kids tea using up freezer food before Wednesday big shop! I've also kept Wednesday as my weigh in day so just tomorrow to go hoping for a good one after a bit of messing about last two weeks. Had my second ever protein bar today was a crispy chewy choc one. Not my fave thing in the world but they do fill a hole after the gym.

Hope everyone's had a good weekend and having a good week so far!

hello all and merry tuesday,
well there was me thinking im not emotional and craving chocolate but today was my kiddies school play it was my daughters first one and i was so emotional!!! but i was a mess last year too at my sons first!
really wanted something naughty at lunch but stuck with a prawn salad from asda, its meant to serve 2 and i ate the whole thing :( only went over by 50 cals for lunch my breakfast and dinner were under and as i have been craving them since berryberry mentionned them aggggeeesss ago i did fajitas for tea. i bought mini wraps (so i could have 2 minis instead of just one big!) and filled it with plenty of peppers and onion and a little less chicken with some natural yog and low fat cheese, they were really good! still got some of the filling left so going to have it with some salad when the kids go up to bed.
so heres the food in all:
B- 1/4 tin beans on toast with glass of copella apple juice
L- prawn salad
D- fajitas (2 mini wraps, chicken, pepper,onion,nat yog, little bit of fajita seasoning, low fat cheese) and some salad
S-hot chocolate and advent calendar chocs

no gym today, its gym tomorrow...! and weigh in so all wish me luck i havent looked at the scales all week and hoping to lose some of the 4lb i want to lose by xmas week!
fingers crossed and ill check in tomorrow with the results :)

3.5lb off! Woop only 1 away from my December goal! X

Back