Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Thanks everyone! Really wanted a good result this week so very very happy! :) :) :)
Well today has been so busy and just sat down looking forward to a nice hot bath! It took till about lunchtime for it to break freezing temperatures today, I suppose that's quite good to someone in the north as I'm down south tho originally I'm a northerner so I know how different the weather conditions can be!
It's been school run, work, gym, school, Asda, school again, made tea and I'm finally sat down! Had a good hour session in the gym, spoke to the personal trainer for a bit he said we can have one to one sessions included in my membership which I will defo look into in January after the mince pies and wine has been flowing!!
Today's food
B-oat so simple sachet topped with blueberries
L- chicken and bacon layered salad
D-spaghetti and meatballs
Only come out as 1291 so a few calories left, my mums husband has sent me a packet of my favourite ever stollen bites from a lovely shop near them, i didnt even dare look at the calories but i dont want to ruin that good weeks loss and peeked at the NI only 67 cals each! That works out I can have at least 2 tonight!!!
Hope everyone has had a good Wednesday!! And other Wednesday weighers have had a good result! X

You sound so happy and positive its great! That is amazing you get 1 on 1 included in your membership- def a good idea in the new year ! Hope you are having a nice morning and enjoyed the stollen bites (not sure what they are??) :)

You sound so happy and positive its great! That is amazing you get 1 on 1 included in your membership- def a good idea in the new year ! Hope you are having a nice morning and enjoyed the stollen bites (not sure what they are??) :)

stollen is lke a cross between like a bready texture and a cake, filled with fruit and marzipan and loads of icing sugar on top mmmm is a christmassy thing. i would say go get some buti wouldnt want you to ruin the diet cos i know u wll get addicted to it like me!! i didnt even have one last night cos i forgot id took a ww dessert thing out the freezer (cos i couldnt fit it in with all my other shopping!) so had that for 160ish cals to bring me closer to target!

hello all!
well thank god its thursday, my work has officially finished for the week and only 1 week left till the xmas celebrations can begin!!!
today has been ok so far but ive fallen victim to not preparing this morning, i wasnt hungry when i got up so got out a smoothie and a cereal bar for later on in my day and sods law left them on the side. got hungry about 10ish and i know it was wrong but i had a mcdonalds breakfast, i didnt want to but on the road its one of the very few options, i did look up on mfp what was going to be best and even tho they do porridge and bagels etc hey were almost as much cals as a muffin and hash brown and i do love a hash brown so instead of my fave sausage and egg muffin i chose a bacon one saving over 100 cals which i was really surprised at sausage ones are 460 and bacon only 345. hash brown was 140 and i had an orange juice at 118. 600 cal breakfast but it did keep me going till this afternoon ive nibbled on a bit of salad and turkey breast and i got my graze box today so had a cheddar gorge (bits of cheese flavoured cracker things) so im not starving come tea time and ive got a ww pizza so im within my cals limit just not day full of good stufff thats why i had some salad so ive had some of my 5 a day!!
so all in all
B-very naughty mCDS bacon and egg muffin with hash brown and OJ
L- turkey breast pieces with salad (lettuce, toms, cucumber) graze box
D- ww pepperoni pizza
takes me to 1400 exactly so 100 left for some salad with my pizza and maybe a few strawberries after

hope everyone is ok and tomorrow is friday hooray! and also 12 days till xmas i know im looking forward to it as im having it as a day off and boxing day and made a deal with the personal trainer ill be in the gym xmas eve! crazy i know!! at least it will be quiet lol :D

HAHA you are on fire! Gym on xmas eve- totally bonkers but v dedicated I love it!!

Thank god it is Friday. I am pretty much asleep at my desk!

Yesterday actually sounds like a good day because you made a conscious and sensible decision about the breakfast and then controlled the rest of your day to fit around it. All very logical and good sense! Thats why CC is such a good long-term "normal" way of losing weight .

Have a lovely day

HAHA you are on fire! Gym on xmas eve- totally bonkers but v dedicated I love it!!

Thank god it is Friday. I am pretty much asleep at my desk!

Yesterday actually sounds like a good day because you made a conscious and sensible decision about the breakfast and then controlled the rest of your day to fit around it. All very logical and good sense! Thats why CC is such a good long-term "normal" way of losing weight .

Have a lovely day

Thanks berryberry!
I know I'm mental! The gym closes till the 2nd jan and I'm predicting its going to be very busy from jan. it's only a small gym as well.
Cc is good that way if u do need to use most cals on one meal u can control the rest of the day. It's just cos I am trying to use equal cals per meal that I felt I'd cheated a bit!
Hope your feeling better and finally finished work for the weekend!x

Hello everyone!

Well TGIF! Had a day off today with the hubs, kids were at school so did some Xmas wrapping and had a good session at the gym.
Tomorrow we off to the christmas markets for a look round and take the kids to see Santa. Hoping for at least one glass of mulled wine! Can't believe we will be in single figures on Sunday for Xmas!
Today's food
B- fruit and fibre bagel and apple juice
L- prawn salad and wholemeal pitta
After gym had a slim fast shake
D- oven cooked fish and about 5 oven chips to make a chip butty and some garden peas
S- had a mini mince pie while wrapping

Total 1586, 86 over but did burn 650 cals at the gym, so definatley deserved the mini mince pie!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and I will check in tomorrow hoping that I haven't let the Xmas spirit of the markets affect my waistline!

Have a good one everyone! :)

Hello all, hope your all having a lovely weekend. My Saturday has been way too festive! We went to Xmas market, it was lovely but I let the festivities get to me! Me and hubs shared a glass of mulled cider (delicious!) then around lunch time we had bratwurst hot dogs, I should really thank my 4 yr old who decided when I'd already bought her a sausage roll she wanted my hot dog so we went halfs (half the calories!) further down the festive treats a chocolate fountain! Ahhhh I had a tub of strawberries and marshmallows drowning in chocolate mmmmm did just about share with the kids but not too much! Followed by a cup of mulled wine mmmm wouldn't be christmas without it! Later on took the kids to see Santa included in the price, mulled wine and mince pie! Hubby got the taste for it at this point and made me stop at the shop on way home for a bottle. Made a lasagne for tea and warmed up the mulled wine to watch polar express with the kiddies which also led to the stollen bites coming out which I had two :/
So not a fabulously healthy day, I'm not even going to log into fitness pal because I know today wasn't brilliant but it's one day and tomorrow is back to normal.
So all in all
Fruit and fibre bagel with spread
Mulled wine x2
Mulled cider half
Half a bratwurst and roll
Mince pie
Homemade lasagne with salad
Stollen bites x2

Hopefully not too much damage I feel like going for a run tomorrow I feel a bit restless if I don't do some sort of exercise every other day now I've got too used to it! And other than that a very good food day ahead!

Monday is here again but at least it's the countdown to Xmas! I've only got 4 more working days to go and then the season finally starts!
Thought i would check in with yesterday's food not like me not to do it on the day but my phone went walkies so mad hunt around 10.30 to find it for my alarm for work!
Yesterday:
Bagel with choc spread
Ainlsey Harriot cous cous
Lamb roast dinner so I could perfect my parsnips for Xmas day!
You heard me right everyone I'm cooking Xmas dinner this year! Only the 4 of us and my mum is travelling down. I like cooking so it doesn't bother me and hopefully being busy will stop my hands wondering into the choc or biscuit tin watching tv! Ooh I'm so excited but the diet continues till next week! Full of Monday enthusiasm as I know I will be able to have a gym sesh later and that always make me feel good after being lazy at weekends!
Hope u all had a good one and here's to 8 days left!!!! X

Hi LJ
Glad you had a good weekend. I now really fancy a bagel with choc spread!

Also the festive hot dog sounds amazing!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

This time next week it will be Xmas eve woop!
Getting very excited for Xmas but it is making me not want to work! Not feeling work at all but only 3 days left.
Today been good but didn't prepare for breakfast this morning so ended up having breakfast late around 10.30-11 had a piece of toast with Nutella and a bowl of porridge with fruit salad more of a brunch!
Went shopping with a friend and was very tempted to say we'd go out for lunch but I want hungry and ended up coming home and having a WW soup with a piece of bread with Philly on.
Making pasta bake with pepperoni for tea quite hungry for tea!
Mfp had totalled it at 947 which is obv way under :( wouldn't feel comfortable eating after my tea to make the calories up :( hopefully having a low day won't affect me...?

Argh you are killing me! I always read this at my desk when there is no decent food in proximity.... nutella on toast...............!!!!!!!! Def might get this for Christmas eve breakfast treat.

I don't think a low day will affect you badly at all, I would think it only impacts the metabolism if its done repeatedly :) You are doing brill x

Argh you are killing me! I always read this at my desk when there is no decent food in proximity.... nutella on toast...............!!!!!!!! Def might get this for Christmas eve breakfast treat.

I don't think a low day will affect you badly at all, I would think it only impacts the metabolism if its done repeatedly :) You are doing brill x

Thanks berryberry
Well thought I was going to end up having a low day again today but we got the Xmas choc biscuits out cos as I said before I'm in such a foul mood this week can't be bothered with work and keep snapping at hubby and kids, bless them!

Having a proper crappy day and it pretty much started last night. Kids were playing up and normally I have good patience but I just snapped really easy and woke up today not really any better. Went to work and dragged myself to the gym did my whole programme so that was good but now I'm feeling more tired and bleurgh!
Hubby and kids had Xmas dinners today so didn't make a decent tea cos knew they wouldn't be hungry just got them some sandwich bits in and I had pasta leftovers from last night. I was verrrrry close to ordering a Pizza Hut but got the leftovers in the microwave pronto! Hubby went onto ask me what was wrong and I just randomly burst into tears! So we got the choccy biscuits out and I've eaten 4! Still under my calorie goal but that's it now, its bloody weigh in tomorrow as well hopefully ill still be ok, I've had a good week apart from saturday at the xmas market which i dont think was that bad so am expecting a loss.
Food today
B- bran flakes with 1%milk
L- leek and potato soup and bread roll
D- pepperoni pasta bake
S- 4cadbury signature biscuits
Also earned 650+/- cals at gym

Roll on Thursday finally two weeks off! Can't believe Xmas only a week away time has gone so quick!! Fingers crossed I'm happier tomorrow a good weigh in would be a good start!

Oh bless you :( hope you are having a better day so far. How did WI go? Just think, two whole weeks off from tomorrow! Hope you have a nice relaxing time and recharge for the new year. x

hi berryberry
thanks hun feeling loads better today thanks, just needed a day of being miserable! got in from work yesterday to find hubby asleep on the couch and he was literally awake about half hour in total all evening before going to bed at 9pm! so annoying especially as i was feeling pants! but he's on xmas night out tonight and working tomorrow so dont see him till friday now when we do the xmas food shop!! gets him out of my hair! but my poor son was up in the night being sick so hes been off school today but i took him round work with me else id have to work either friday or xmas eve to make up for it and i wasnt doing that! luckily he seemed to have got rid of whatever was bugging him last night cos hes ok now just needed a good rest today! and managed to finsih work about lunchtime.
ill check in again later with food diary! gotta get the other kid from school! x

Ooh and forgot I lost 1lb so bang on 16st that's 22lb gone forever!

Hello all, well we are one day closer to the big day! Today I'm feeling so much better last 2 days have been horrible just felt completely rubbish and stressed but even tho I've had one kid off school sick today I'm feeling loads better! Unfortunately couldn't go to the gym for a swim as had the little one off school but all set for tomm proper sesh last one before Xmas eve workout! Eeeeek!
Anyway here's today's food:
B- took a cereal bar and smoothie in my bag, son ended up eating the cereal bar and when he conned me out of a £2.60 magazine at the shop I looked for a replacement breakfast, a choc croissant oops! Didn't have the smoothie so just 225 cals for croissant
L- 2 chicken thighs and bit of baguette with salad and light mayo
D- toad in the hole, root mash and broccoli with gravy
Total of 1351 so 150ish off target. Might treat myself to a hot choc later but tea was so nice I think ill be ok!
Hope you are all ok and any other Wednesday weighers have done well :)

Glad you are feeling better! Yesterday looks like a really good day. I like that you eat really "normal" healthy meals, thats why CC is so ace and so sustainable :D

Well done another pound off!! 22lbs off forever is amazing- such an achievement!!!!

Back