Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Glad you are feeling better! Yesterday looks like a really good day. I like that you eat really "normal" healthy meals, thats why CC is so ace and so sustainable :D

Well done another pound off!! 22lbs off forever is amazing- such an achievement!!!!

Thanks berry, I stick to 500cal per meal so they tend to be quite good meals rather than snacking. And with two kids I can't be too adventurous! X

image-52881744.jpg

image-781415389.jpg

Thought u might like to see my handy work! Handmade Yule log and champagne cupcakes!

Weighed in This morning and have lost another 3lb since weds so that's 25lb gone for Xmas woop!
Have a fab Xmas everyone!!!!!!

Oh my, what a mad few days!

Hope everyone has had an amazing Xmas and Santa was good to you!!!

Well Xmas eve I was in the gym! Did a good hour and wasn't too bad food wise as I haven't really been feeling brilliant which has stopped me stuffing my face!! Xmas day was fruit and croissant, a massive Xmas dinner and later some Xmas pudding with cream, not massive portions cos as I said not feeling brill. Today has been the worst day, the day I actually wanted to go bak to normal! Started off well with my breakfast but everyone couldn't decide what we were doing which led to me getting starving so I had a pack of quavers to ease the hunger but then we decided we were going to stay in and my hand slipped into the choc tin and kids sweets tubs and cos we haven't got any healthy food in it was a turkey sandwich for lunch, not bad till my hand slipped again into chocs and sweets. Then an Indian for tea but so full of choc and sweets I've hardly touched it!!
My belly has actually been hurting its been stretching with food!! My family goes back home tomorrow so house is back to normal. Back on the diet as of tomorrow!! Luckily I lost an extra 3lb on target so I want to be no more than 16st on the dot when I weigh in New Year's Eve as I know ill be bad that night and possibly day after with a hangover! My diet week starts on Wednesdays anyway so that works out well!!!

Hope everyone's having a fab time!! :):):):):)

Hello all! Hope you are all either still enjoying the festive season or if u got a head start on all the new year dieters you are managing to avoid the left over mince pies and chocolates!
Well back onto cc after 3 days off, slowly getting back into the swing but life's still a bit upside down, kids off school, me and hubby off work and the gym is shut till jan 2nd!
Wel yesterday I was straight back on, using my spare hours at home on mini mins and loads of other diet websites lol to keep my healthy frame of mind. I was looking after my friends son and he wasn't picked up till late so had no food in as I haven't braved Asda since Xmas. So it was the only option to go out for dinner. I'd not really eaten many cals during the day as we haven't any healthy snacks so I was a proper fatso and had the turf, turf and surf (steak, chicken and prawns!) with chips estimated at 1000 ish just about squeezed it in but did share some of my daughters pud so did go over. Today I wasn't messing about. Went to Asda and got my normal healthy foods in. I was so excited to be picking up my normal shopping and even picking up some new bits and researching new ideas on line to get me excited. The weight watcher website had a egg and bacon salad recipe so I made that for lunch( absolutely delicious! Will defo be having again!) after 2 crumpets for breakfast. Tea was some yummy enchiladas and a salad. But oops bought some creme egg ice cream for the kids and whilst spooning there's out some might have slipped into my mouth. However all has been pointed and I'm at 1311 so far as lunch and breakfast were quite low. Not going to eat anymore to get my "not eating at night" habit back to normal.
Hope you are all well and will check in again tomorrow. I am weighing in the damage and damage limitation Monday morning because It will have been exactly a week since I started being bad for 3 days and good(ish) for 4. Then. I will weigh the following wednesday to get my weds weigh in day back.
Hoping for not too much of a gain but hey I know it will probably happen. How have all your gains been? Not too bad I hope and someone once told me weight that goes on fast is actually fast to come off. Fingers crossed! X

Happy new year to all. A healthy happy and slimmer 2013!

Hello all.

Well my days off work have officially come to an end and I'm back tomm... Boooo :( but its also a good thing because my gym finally reopens tomorrow! And i feel like I've neglected my fitness pal with being so busy but even though I'm already back on the healthy train, I'm back to tracking tomorrow.

So for once my New Years resolution is not losing weight cos I'm already conquering that so my New Years resolution is to get better sleep! I struggle to sleep as my hubby is forces I'm on my own a lot so i have the tv on in the background to fall asleep and normally dont drop off till the early hours which needless to say does not equal a good nights sleep. We've just had a snazzy burglar alarm fitted so that will help but I'm planing to get all washed, make up off which im a devil for, and ready in bed for 10pm telly off at half past. Read a book or mag till 11pm and sleep! Which means I should get 8 hours.

Anyone else got any non diet related resolutions?

Hope everyone enjoyed bringing in 2013! I know I did not getting in bed till 4am! :):):):)

I have a non diet resolution and it is to make sure me and hubby have 'date night' at least once a month even if its a walk along the beach and 1 drink at the pub, we have been together 4 years, we've now been married just over a year and have two kids and although we have no problems I think we need to remember were not just a mum and dad but husband and wife and enjoy some occasional child free time :)

Sleep is important though and that's a good resolution, I'd hate to sleep in the house at night on my own. Sleep is also a key to help with your weight loss xx

I have a non diet resolution and it is to make sure me and hubby have 'date night' at least once a month even if its a walk along the beach and 1 drink at the pub, we have been together 4 years, we've now been married just over a year and have two kids and although we have no problems I think we need to remember were not just a mum and dad but husband and wife and enjoy some occasional child free time :)

Sleep is important though and that's a good resolution, I'd hate to sleep in the house at night on my own. Sleep is also a key to help with your weight loss xx

That's a good one, we have two children as well but because he's away a lot anytime he's here it's like a honeymoon period lol.x

Well I've never known any different we've been together since I was 16 and it was actually 10 years ago yesterday that we met! I cope really well it's nice to have both independence and being together x

Hello all.

Well my days off work have officially come to an end and I'm back tomm... Boooo :( but its also a good thing because my gym finally reopens tomorrow! And i feel like I've neglected my fitness pal with being so busy but even though I'm already back on the healthy train, I'm back to tracking tomorrow.

So for once my New Years resolution is not losing weight cos I'm already conquering that so my New Years resolution is to get better sleep! I struggle to sleep as my hubby is forces I'm on my own a lot so i have the tv on in the background to fall asleep and normally dont drop off till the early hours which needless to say does not equal a good nights sleep. We've just had a snazzy burglar alarm fitted so that will help but I'm planing to get all washed, make up off which im a devil for, and ready in bed for 10pm telly off at half past. Read a book or mag till 11pm and sleep! Which means I should get 8 hours.

Anyone else got any non diet related resolutions?

Hope everyone enjoyed bringing in 2013! I know I did not getting in bed till 4am! :):):):)

Happy New Year!!!

Your sleep resolution is such a good idea, the burgalar alarm will def help and getting a bedtime "routine" which makes your body know you are preparing to sleep.

I have a few non-diet ones: learn to drive (arghhhh I am 25 - its ridiculous!!) read more (for work and pleasure) and I think I might add in a sleep one too- to get my body clock properly attuned to my work day so try and be asleep by 11.30pm and out of bed at 6.15am. Need to stick to the exact timings (esp morning) for a few weeks then hopefully it gets easier as I probably don't help myself by constantly snoozing the alarm and getting up at different times each morn by around 15 min or so.

Anyway I am rambling........Good luck for 1st day back on the wagon :) :)

Sleep is a brilliant new years resolution! I'm terrible for not getting enough sleep....then feeling groggy and tired and turning to food to try and 'make me feel better' ....wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

Think I'm going to aim to be in bed for 10pm on work day nights, and 11pm on weekends. :)

V x

Thanks everyone! I have my little ones but I get so paranoid about any noises and if its not panicking at noises its that I just can't switch off! My body needs routine I think and I'm quite looking forward to some proper relaxing time where I'm quiet and relaxed. I have such a busy life it will be nice for half hour no noise or technology just me and the latest issue of women's health!! :)

Hello all!

Well day one back on tracking and the gym!
Did a major 90mins session after a week off! Feeling fabulous!
Happy to be tracking again really does stop me from eating random things like the leftover Xmas chocs, we've just took the tree down and there was some chocs still on it, not for me tho!!
So food today was
B- bagel with Nutella and 2 plums
L- chicken Caesar wrap made with 2 mini wraps, wafer thin chicken, lf Caesar dressing, lettuce and lf cheese. And a chicken noodle mug shot
D- sausage casserole with quorn sausages, root mash and broccoli
Mfp total of 1246
Exercise cals +\- 600 cals
Few cals left maybe I will have one of those tree chocs!

Recently discovered mug shots had first one today and is very tasty was only 167cals and a good alternative to something like a pot noodle.
Thought the gym was going to be hammered today but it was lovely as usual. It's a ladies only gym in a converted old church so wouldn't be right full of big guys pumping iron! I have ordered Jillian michaels shred DVD has not been delivered yet.

Hope everyone else is doing well and full of January enthusiasm!

And also had a nsv today. As it was my first day back to work put on my trousers and they were really baggy was walking round and they nearly fell off! Went to buy some new ones and had exactly the same style in the sale, bought a size smaller woo hoo!!!!

Back