Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Ps have you decided where you are going on hols? X

Pps I have a heart rate monitor, I like it - good to get a more accurate idea of cals burnt and makes sure you don't over estimate if you are eating exercise cals back

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!!! I have definatley got over it I guess cos I was so happy about work it just put me down.

Well weighed in and I got that 1 pound, and that's it! 1lb it was an important pound, still would have wanted more but hey I've lost two bloody stone!!!

What an eventful night last night!!! I had put my mash on to cook and then needed to ring my bank. Turns out I put the wrong ring on on my cooker and it set fire to a tea towel, only a little fire but the thick smoke was all through the house I opened all the windows but it was horrible so ended up taking kids to maccys for tea cos we were all coughing. I was good with my grilled chicken wrap and small fries! Went and bought some fe breeze but the whole house stinks so bad, like I've been smoking in it! Guess it will just take time! I also went to Zumba with a friend and was chuffed when she said you're really good at it! I really enjoy Zumba so am going to try and go every week as well as the gym.

Thank u all sooooooo much!!! You've really cheered me up! Xxx

Love I'm so sorry when I read earlier I had missed your rant! Some people have no manners it's unbelievable! Glad your mum perked you up.
Don't let pathetic comments derail how positive you were- amazing news on the job front so excited for you! (Does this mean a crate of kit kat chunkies in the post !? Or wispa if its the other ! Ha!) that is really fab news and so nice to have your hard work recognised and rewarded. Losing the rest of the weight this year will just be the cherry on top!

So sorry I missed this earlier! X

Ps pizza looks sublime! I have literally just eaten chocolate and biscuits for dinner. I am a disgrace! I hope kitchen is finished soon or ill be back to where I bloody started!

Have a good eve x

Hahahaha actually a crate so u can work rest and play???

Definitely abroad this year for hols, Mama wants to show off get hard work!!! Spain or turkey at the mo!!!

omg people can be so rude. they are obviously jealous so ignore them. i find some of the mothers in school stuck up and quick to judge but i ignore them. lol.
good luck with weigh in tomo hope you get it.

sarah xx

I do find that with mums at school but I'm the only one rocking up there every day in a suit and the only one picking up in gym gear!!!
Thank u sweetie xxxx

2 stone off!! Yeeeha! Thats fantastic!!!

Fire drama sounds scary! Smoke smell is so annoying how it lingers- and its so flipping cold you can't have the windows open too long! Am sure it will go soon though!

Hols will be awesome- I've never been to Turkey but my parents have an apartment in Spain so been going there my whole life and I love it...the food, weather & atmosphere! Ahhhh I need some sunshine!

2 stone off!! Yeeeha! Thats fantastic!!!

Fire drama sounds scary! Smoke smell is so annoying how it lingers- and its so flipping cold you can't have the windows open too long! Am sure it will go soon though!

Hols will be awesome- I've never been to Turkey but my parents have an apartment in Spain so been going there my whole life and I love it...the food, weather & atmosphere! Ahhhh I need some sunshine!

i know with weather like this makes you more excited for the summer sun! weve dodged the snow so far but forecast snow for friday eek!!! i HATE snow!
smoke smell starting to disappear, thank god!!

good evening all!
well i lost that 1lb i needed so im exactly 2 stone down now, i wanted a bit more but hey, 2 bloody stone gone! and i lost 5lb last week so cant grumble.
got in from work and i had some capsules delivered that i ordered on ebay. dont know if any one is famiiar with /raspberry ketones??? they also came with colon cleanse capsules, meant to help with losing weight. ive only got about 2 weeks worth and they were only £4.99 holland and barrett wanted £20! all seems natural so ill give them a whirl.
went to the gym today and actually got a boxing session with the PT, it was soooooooo much fun i proper got into it. it was hard work and i only did about 10 mins with him but he gave me loads of hard moves to do (as he first did it with gym dodging friend, then did it with me made me work really hard!) im really impressed with my fitness, most of my friends are smaller than me but im fitter by far to most of them. which makes me feel gooD!!! i also got to wear my HRM for first time. i took it to zumba but forgot to turn it on :( burned 613 in the hour at the gym, mfp gave me 600 for 1hr30mins!! so its good to see im working harder and burning more than i thought, and i didnt have it on during the boxing so prob burned a few more!!
food today
B-cheerios and 1%milk
S-peach
L- tesco ham and egg sandwich, ww crisps and 1 cadbury eclair sweet
D-2xchicken drumsticks, new potatoes and sweetcorn followed by a muller light

normally i dont have any dessert after my evening meal but i was at only 1106, so made it 1197, might treat myself later it is weigh in day after all. i really fancied a chinese tonight but resisted! i want a big loss this week, i want at least 2lb for next 4 weeks to make me into 14s by feb 14th... then ill treat myself on valentines day by myself cos hubby will be away :( ah well more choccys for meeeee!! :p

hi jo

weve avoided the snow too at the moment down in good old swansea but well see if it comes on friday.
my friend bought her ketones from holland and barrett and swears by them. i didnt want to pay 20 also for somethin not sure about. let us know how it goes so we can decide whether to get them.

i csnt wait for that stage where im putting full effort into the gym again. i did get there but got set back. its a fab feeling.

hope you get the 2lb you want you work hard enough for it

sarah xx

hi jo

weve avoided the snow too at the moment down in good old swansea but well see if it comes on friday.
my friend bought her ketones from holland and barrett and swears by them. i didnt want to pay 20 also for somethin not sure about. let us know how it goes so we can decide whether to get them.

i csnt wait for that stage where im putting full effort into the gym again. i did get there but got set back. its a fab feeling.

hope you get the 2lb you want you work hard enough for it

sarah xx

well the kids got sent home with a letter to say the school might be closed tomorrow if there is heavy snow, im yet to see 1 flake...!! it annoys me how the uk comes to a stand still!!! and fridays are my only day off and kids are at school so i get some me time!!! fingers crossed..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
good evening all!
finally the weekend is on the horizon! the weekend has started for me already as i dont work fridays...! well i have my fingers crossed we dont get any snow cos then the school will be closed and i need my fridays!! they are a day just for me!! and its a gym day!! still havent seen a flake yet tho heavy snow is forecast for over night tonight...
anyway, today i started my raspberry ketones, the capsules are quite big and i can normally taste them in my mouth even though i have swallowed them! its quite weird. hoping they will help with weight loss. i dont really believe in weight loss pills and things like that but ill give them a whirl. hoping the colon cleanse will help as ive actually been a little constipated :ashamed0005:sorry if tmi...!
anywho enough of that, heres todays food.

B-fruit and fibre toast and spread
S-banana
L- grilled chicken club sandwich at a cafe in an airport where i had a meeting
S-tasty little numbers dark choc bar
D-Glorious skinny soup tomato and balsamic flavour with a weight watcher petit pan

oops only 935 cals!! i had lunch late so have just shoved that soup in now... supposed a low day wont hurt??? life sometimes gets in the way!!!

hope everyone is having a good week so far x :) x

Man Jo your just filled with positivity!! I need to get me some oh that :D sounds like your doing Fab!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello all, just been reading some more about the raspberry ketones... it says the capsules need at least 500mg to be effective, the capsules i have only have 100mg like a lot of those on the market including holland and barrett. ive seen some 500mg ones on amazon only 21.99 for 60 capsules... mmm decisions decisions....

hi jo
i had a look at e bay and was stumpped by the amount of diffetent tablets on the market. i saw thrm in holland and barrett for £22. i got green tea tablets so will stick to them for a while. my friend says she lost 9lb in first week and says its down to them but im not sure!! i think you'd have to have a twin week to see if they do work. god i think too much lol.
hope you have a nice weekend
sarah xx

well they havent made any difference so far :( ill carry on with them not to waste the money but im definately going to look into some with more mg in them.
anyway yesterday we were finally affected by the snow... kids school was closed and car was snowed in so stuck at home with the kids then the hubby came in from work and i couldnt get to the gym. and friday is my main gym day :( as i dont normally get so much time to sit around and it led to a downward spiral. i tried sooooooooo hard to be good and started my day with my fruit and fibre toast. kids were asking for lunch by 11am! because i didnt want mine i had a snack and then had lunch when my hubby finally got in about 1pm. went out playing in the snow and then sat chilling with a film, hubby got the left over chocolates from xmas and my hand and mouth just went mad i had about 10 celebrations/miniature heroes. :( i didnt feel too badly about that i just thought right thats a treat, todays not a normal day so just leave it at that. then hubby said we'd have a take away for tea so decided on chinese, in hindsight i probably could have ordered better but the good side is i shared my portions, my daughter had half my rice and my hubby had half my chicken in garlic, a few small pieces of prawn toast and that was it.
god snow and sitting around has messed my routine all up. its dangerous sitting at home!!! decided yesterday as yesterday, today is today and today is going to be a good day. thinking f what i can do today to do some damage limitation. no carbs? low cal day? shake for breakfast, soup for lunch so im mainly liquids? and loads of water? argh. im totally positive about today, just dont know whats going to be best. cant even do shred dvd cos my hubby accidently took it to work in his computer.
ill try my best and hope for the best!
has the snow affected anyone else diet or just life wise???

Uhhh YES I got sooo cold yest I went 100 cals over today I had to go out about and I've only got 350 cals left I'm going over!! I know it!! I've only just started and this weekend is a write off! Still gonna do my body pump tomo but cal wise pahhhhh :s xx

Uhhh YES I got sooo cold yest I went 100 cals over today I had to go out about and I've only got 350 cals left I'm going over!! I know it!! I've only just started and this weekend is a write off! Still gonna do my body pump tomo but cal wise pahhhhh :s xx

HOPEFULLY body pump will help. dont worry about being a new starter u have to find a way that works for you which might include those treat days to keep you going. i know i can do without those treat days its just when my routine is thrown out of whack i panic and eat!!! lolx

hello all! hope you have had a nice saturday!
well after reading a bit online about whats best to do if u go a bit mad on the diet one day its best to just have less calories the rest of the days. i realise now its not just about being good the day after its best to be good a few days after and seen as i weigh in wednesday im going to be good till tuesday and hopefully wi wont be affected by that silly afternoon/day. heres food for today:

B- slim fast caramel shake and a go ahead bar

L- weight watchers soup and a ww roll

D- hairy dieters rich beef and ale casserole with mash made with creme fraiche and leeks and 1 aunt bessies dumpling and half a ww black forest cake slice

total 1298

suprisingly after breakfast i wasnt hungry till like 1pm!! really surprised me as im normally ready for lunch at like 11am!!! ive had plenty of water at least 2ltrs and couple of glasses of squash on top of that.

was thinking before, im at a christening tomorrow...eeeek PARTY FOOD!!! and the do is in a pub....ALCOHOL!!! going to make sure i have a good breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast and plenty of fruit to keep me going as much as it can, and obviously avoid the alcohol! im going to do a fitness dvd in the morning as i have completely neglected exercise it seems as i was snowed in on friday and its closed over the weekend. im going to go to the gym and zumba monday and tuesday. its funny what making up you have to do after a few choccys and a chinese!!!

have a good rest of the weekend everyone.... :)

HOPEFULLY body pump will help. dont worry about being a new starter u have to find a way that works for you which might include those treat days to keep you going. i know i can do without those treat days its just when my routine is thrown out of whack i panic and eat!!! lolx

Well I did a double class 45min bums & tums then 1hr body pump so hopefully that counteracted it!!

How are u today?xx

Well I did a double class 45min bums & tums then 1hr body pump so hopefully that counteracted it!!

How are u today?xx

wowzer!! well done bambalina!! well ive got gym mon and tues and zumba tuesday night...!! hoping to pull a good one on weds weigh in!

feeling ok today, had a mini break down this morning regards to the chinese. been reassured its probably water retention as chinese is VERY salty!! fingers crossed for a loss this week but ive had a cry and come to terms with the fact i wont lose every week. sometimes life gets in the way. my weight loss is a long journey and on this journey theres gonna be ups, downs and crossroads where some decisions have to be made and sometimes the decision might be wrong but you just need to turn around and start again.

sorry for all the "self help" type talk lol but you know what im human!! lol xx

evening all
well the weekend has ended but im quite happy i can get back into routine as this weekend has been all over the place with the snow stopping me from doing any gym trips and veging on the sofa with chinese and chocolates but ive had a mini break down and im back to business as usual. i was v good yesterday, not too bad today as i had a christening to go to with the dreaded bar and dreaded buffet! i stopped myself and had 1 plate of party food only and a few malibus and diet coke but ive only had that all day bar a slim fast shake this morning and i did an Amy Childs workout this morning. i havent counted today as weve only just got back home. so gonna have a little snack now, maybe a mugshot before bed and then ive got gym and zumba tomorrow and tuesday before wednesday weigh in is here again. who knows what will happen but im going to stick to 1500 as usual not going down to compensate for that naughty friday night, its happened now and theres no tking it back. im hoping next time temptation turns its head i will remember being emotional this morning and i will probably think its not worth it!!

hope youve all had a super weekend and the snow has just about melted for u all xx

Back