Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Hello all

Friday again! Wow time is flying fast but I'm guessing this weekend will drag cos were skint saving for the holidays so going to be doing a lot of chilling at home which I'm not good at! Lol

Got to the gym today despite a few days off it. It felt good to be back and I'm glad I took the break from the gym to find other ways of keeping fit. A good rowing interval session and some strength training burnt about 500-600 cals but forgot my hrm!

Food today
B- 2eggs on 1 toast with spread
L- ainsley cous cous, later went down the beach and had an ice cream naughty!
D- fish chips and beans made at home with a slice of bread and butter a whopping 800 cals!!! So ended up going over :(
S- Alpen bar

Total 1627
Cals burnt 500-600

Got some rolo brownies for dessert, really shouldn't have one! But I know they taste amazing!!!! Ahhhhhh damn u yummy food!!!

Rolo brownies sound tasty! Haha, yummy food has def been calling my name the past few days. Serious sugar-fix has been had :D

Evening all hope everyone's weekends are going well!

Well today has just been a day of sorting last minute bits for holidays, washing and drying clothes, and scrubbing the house top to bottom (why do we do that before holidays?! Lol)

Food been good gone slightly over but hoping the cleaning top to bottom by myself earnt a few calories!

B- porridge with a bit of milk and frozen berries
L- beans on toast with ham then an Alpen bar ( really needed chocolate!)
S- haribo sweeties (just a mini packet!)
D- turkey meatballs in a tomato, mushroom and pepper sauce (all made with my fair hands!) and brown pasta
And just about to have profiteroles and choc sauce for pudding ahhhhh! So naughty

Total 1517

No workout today, wanted to jog down the beach but the time has just gone!

Taking the kids out tomorrow going crabbing, weather dependant of course as it has just started raining here, our first bit of rain in weeks!!!

hello all!
well the end of the weekend is nigh... thank god because it has dragged!!! todays been in a word, RUBBISH. ive had problems with my 6 year old and I just erupted today. hes a really good little lad just recently hes been acting like a right spoilt brat, my own fault admittedly cos we do spoil the kids, what parent doesn't?!?! my daughter is awesome but shes a little younger and think my son is just getting too used to his own way and hes only doing silly little things but they've all built up and this morning it was only petty over a drinking cup I just exploded!!! sent him to his room and ended up taking daughter out to get out the house before I went mental! was a lovely afternoon but as I wasn't exactly planning to go out, CC went right out the window and me and the dd had a greggs sausage roll and cupcake for lunch... 320 cals for a sausage roll! ahhhhhhhhhh!! and the cupcake looks to be about 260!!! on the way home we shared a few haribos, got home and could have literally eaten my house of snacking I craved crisps, biscuits, chocolates, but somehow had a glass of cold water and resisted. id already been terribly naughty!! made a roast for dinner, gammon for meat, Yorkshires, stuffing, vegs managed to resist the roast potatoes, I don't tend to have them at all now cos they are sooooo bad and the meat and veg is enough for me! sounds not too bad till I finished it off with hot brownie and ice cream looks like a total of 1800 :( CRAP! can totally count out my holiday goal now theres no way in hell ill have lost 2-3lb this week. saving grace is I have gym both Monday and Tuesday. and if today as taught me anything, my belly is soooooooo bloated!!!! looks bloody massive! and theres no hiding that in a bikini!!!!
thank god im at work these next 2 days It could be so much worse sitting at home.

hope you have all had a fab and healthy weekend!!!!!

1800 is not too bad just think you could have given into the cravings and be at 2800. Im sure if you stick to plan next 2 days u could get your 2lb. Im starting fresh tomo and gonna give it my all until october for my first goal.

Aw bet your gonna have a fab holiday. My 3 year old has suddenly turned into a13year old as is being dam cheeky. Maybe its the testing stage of the summer holl.

Sarah xx

Omg i have a 6yo ds!!! And he is going through brat stage!!!!! Sulking at everyyyyythhiiiinnngggg i know its a phase and it will pass i know it will its like a development surge!!!!

Hope ur ok :)

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221.6lb (4lb lost 68lb to lose)

Ohhh tip for bloated belly. I found that in 2 weeks wen i was bein good and cut out bread and pasta but had veg fruit salad meat i lost 2 inches off my tum and didnt feel heavy in my gut...sooooo give it a whirl xx

Also how u find goin gym helps with weight loss as i am thinkin bout gyming it a few times a week to spure the weight loss or inch loss on

Aw, never worry about your little blow-out. At least you resisted the snack-attacks at home so you did show some self-control which is good!! Just stick on track the next few days and I'm sure you'll still manage a loss :)

Omg i have a 6yo ds!!! And he is going through brat stage!!!!! Sulking at everyyyyythhiiiinnngggg i know its a phase and it will pass i know it will its like a development surge!!!!

Hope ur ok :)

OMG Leanne u have totally cheered me up! Glad to know I'm not the only one!!! I'm sure the summer hols are not helping!!!!

1800 is not too bad just think you could have given into the cravings and be at 2800. Im sure if you stick to plan next 2 days u could get your 2lb. Im starting fresh tomo and gonna give it my all until october for my first goal.

Aw bet your gonna have a fab holiday. My 3 year old has suddenly turned into a13year old as is being dam cheeky. Maybe its the testing stage of the summer holl.

Sarah xx

Definately the summer holidays!! Luckily I'm still working so hubby has to put up with them most of the day! Roll on holiday!

Aw, never worry about your little blow-out. At least you resisted the snack-attacks at home so you did show some self-control which is good!! Just stick on track the next few days and I'm sure you'll still manage a loss :)

Fingers crossed so far so good today!

Hello all!

Well that's one day down one more work day left and holiday mode is switched on!! Been good to get out the house from this weekend being quite a lazy one! Managed to go jogging this afternoon too, love running down the sea front gives me time to clear my head!

Food been good today just updated mfp and gone over but it's cos I had pudding but I had a normal portion and weighed it out so a mini victory even if I didn't resist altogether!

B- shredded wheat with milk and sweetener
S- Greek coconut yogurt
L- ainsley cous cous, Special K biscuit moments and a few cherries
S- finished off the cherries
D- crispy chicken wraps then a slice of Madeira cake and lf custard

Total 1620
Cals burnt 350 (map my fitness says 470 but when I've worn my hrm this seems a bit more accurate)

Well one more day to go of work and cc won't be diligent with the cc from Wednesday, we are travelling up north so although breakfast will be good lunch will prob be on the road and dinner is at my mums and think we're having take away.

Place your bets now on how many lbs I gain on holiday!!!!

Hello all!! I'm back!!!!

Had an amazing holiday! So depressing being back in the uk but I'm fighting the holiday blues and officially back on plan! Unfortunately not found the energy yet for the gym but only been back a few days and getting used to reality not going to pressure myself too much and hoping will be back in next week. Weighed myself and looked like I had put on 8lb omg! :eek: but because the night before we had Chinese which always bangs on the lbs for me and weighed the next morning and looks like a 5lb gain. I said 6lb gain would be my limit. It was 10 day non stop eating and drinking!!

So officially back and on 1500 cals as normal!

Today was
B- weetabix milk and blueberries
L- noodle snack, oatcakes with cream cheese and cucumber, strawberries and a strawberry yogurt and meringue nest.
D- dolmio light lasagne pack made with extra lean mince and garlic bread and just had a lf choc mousse.

Total 1389

Going well so far! Want my gain off by my birthday at end of month!! Doable I think!!

Thanks everyone! And you will be happy to hear I've gotten over the holiday blues! Counting down now to my birthday in a few weeks time (and of course holiday next year lol).

Well the last week ish has been a bit up and down. Foods been quite good but drinks on Friday night and a day out Saturday then Chinese Saturday night and leftovers and a roast on Sunday meant from last Monday to this Monday I've stayed the same, the 5lbs are still on! But swept it under the carpet and on proper now tho still haven't been back to the gym! Working and summer holidays have been manic but I'm hoping to at least squeeze 3 workouts in before next Wednesday weigh in, then ill weigh every Wednesday again.

So today:
B- porridge made with milk
L- WW quiche with salad and coselaw and a Freddo!!
D- curry and rice, 1 bhaji and a bit of naan bread

Total 1365

My husband started insanity today with 2 friends. He's changing his eating also with it so its going to make it much easier for me to stick with it a lot less temptation!!! He showed me the DVDs and it does look exactly that, INSANE! I feel like giving it a bit of a go, get that fitness back!!

Anybody done insanity got any tips or tales??

Back