Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

My sister in law has just finished it and although shes very fit and slim anyway, she lost 3.5lbs from her waist. Looks amazing!!! But hated every minute xx

My sister in law has just finished it and although shes very fit and slim anyway, she lost 3.5lbs from her waist. Looks amazing!!! But hated every minute xx

Oh dear! Well my hubby is morbidly obese! He is hoping (and so am I) for a big loss and hoping it will start off an interest in being healthy forever!

Evenin all

Well I'm super feeling sorry for myself I've caught a cold! And in the heat with this fever I'm feeling absolutely rubbish. Heads gonna explode, running nose, sore throat etc etc etc!!! Needless to say gym had taken a back seat again!
All I want to do is curl up on the sofa and eat hot buttered toast! But luckily work is keepin me busy and slightly healthier but I have gone over today due to some silly things (a fruit juice that worked out at 200 cals and a feast ice cream down the beach at a whopping 280 cals!!)

B- poached 2 eggs on 2 dry toast then later the bad juice!!
S- banana and toffee yogurt
L- prawn sandwich and crisps!
S-feast ice cream :(
D-pasta bake with WW garlic ciabatta
S- noodle soup and piece of dark choc

Total 1891

Without the crappy juice and ice cream I would have been bang on even with the crisps and choc but hey ho!! Hoping with some lemsip and a good nights sleep I might feel a bit better tomorrow!!

Back