Lainie's back and on a mission :)

wow sounds like a challenge! i am sure you can manage it though :D xxx

Sounds like your going to be super busy
with sorting that out
well done to you though Lainie, bet it will be
very rewarding once it's finished
have a lovely weekend and hope you feel better soon

Hope you are feeling better today

Your brain is certainly working overtime what a great idea hard work but rewarding

Hi Lainie, saw your post on Nikki's diary about The Labyrinth - I love that movie!! Always feel a bit violated afterwards tho due to the Bowie package that's on display :giggle: Love Ludo and the wee caterpillar 'come in for a cup of tea, meet the missus' tho and know all the words to the songs *goes off to dig out her DVD*

Sounds like you're on to a good idea with the 24 hr club, I hope you get somewhere with it. The one for kids here is terrible, just a little portakabin :(

Have a nice weekend xo

wow sounds like a challenge! i am sure you can manage it though :D xxx

Sounds like your going to be super busy
with sorting that out
well done to you though Lainie, bet it will be
very rewarding once it's finished
have a lovely weekend and hope you feel better soon

Hope you are feeling better today

Your brain is certainly working overtime what a great idea hard work but rewarding

I've just been beginning to research possible funding routes we could take to possibly make it happen... Need to work out how and where and who....etc...etc...etc... I'm just sick of people in my town complaining that young people hang around and cause trouble all the time, it's cos there's nothing for them, and if we could provide somewhere safe for them all day everyday, it would surely make a difference... So yeah..I'm in motion with an idea and hopefully, fingers crossed, it will have a chance of changing into something more concrete and likely to happen :) watch this space :)

Hi Lainie, saw your post on Nikki's diary about The Labyrinth - I love that movie!! Always feel a bit violated afterwards tho due to the Bowie package that's on display :giggle: Love Ludo and the wee caterpillar 'come in for a cup of tea, meet the missus' tho and know all the words to the songs *goes off to dig out her DVD*

Sounds like you're on to a good idea with the 24 hr club, I hope you get somewhere with it. The one for kids here is terrible, just a little portakabin :(

Have a nice weekend xo

Thanks :) the 24hr thing will be such a massive project , but it only takes one or two to get it kicked off, then who knows what can happen! :)

I cant wait to watch Labyrinth tonight, something truly scrumptious about David Bowie (tho only in that film!) i Love it!!! Some of our kids did scrunch their noses when we said it was an 80's film we were watching, i just said they had no appreciation of class cinemaography... (or whatever the word is!!) :) :)

Well peeps, Im on holiday next week from work, spending some quality time with OH which is jst what we need :) I will try and get on here and keep up, but my phone is naff :(

Have a great weekend everyone, and a wonderful week ahead :) luvs ya's!!! :) xx

Hello Laine
Ahh have a lovely week off together , well done on trying to get funding sorted, tbh I don't think many places have places for youths to go prob why they get bored and some break the law ? I say every town should have youth clubs with today's youths in mind xx

ahhhhhh i love Labyrinth! I totally agree that David Bowie only has appeal in that film.. i just want to bunch my hands in his lush hair :p yum! x

I just love Bowie not fussy in what or singing what

Have a fine week off Lainie have a good rest keep those brain cells ticking over

Hello Laine
Ahh have a lovely week off together , well done on trying to get funding sorted, tbh I don't think many places have places for youths to go prob why they get bored and some break the law ? I say every town should have youth clubs with today's youths in mind xx

Thanks Cherry :) we're planning to just doss around really lol... doing some shopping on monday (i desperately need new trousers lol :) ), tuesday planning bit of a picnic to an abbey nearby us, finishing the day off with the cinema (cheap night :) ) and some random other bits the rest of the week. will just be nice to spend some time alone for a while :)

The funding stuff is a very big dream of mine and has been for a long time, so we shall see what the future holds there :) xx

ahhhhhh i love Labyrinth! I totally agree that David Bowie only has appeal in that film.. i just want to bunch my hands in his lush hair :p yum! x

Oh my goodness, I had actually forgotten just how much I LOVE that film! :) :) The kids actually agreed that it was a pretty good film for 'an oldies from the 80's' ha ha :) And that hair is really truly wow!! As for the trousers..... :p

I just love Bowie not fussy in what or singing what

Have a fine week off Lainie have a good rest keep those brain cells ticking over

Thanks V, really looking forward to chill time :) work's been really naff recently and i've felt so tired, so this week will be nice to just doss around and do whatever really :)

OH has been with me all day and has gone off for a few hours and has left me his laptop....Woo!! He's back at 10 (wanting food!) so therefore I have 3 hours till dinner time!!! Arrrgghh!! So i've come on here to amuse myself for a while, then I'm going to run down tesco's and try and find some dinner that isnt too evil in points for 10pm...I hate eating that late, but if i eat mine now, i know i'll just give in and have something then too! lol

With our holiday this week, i dont think im going to get to WI , so i need to stay on track this week, going to weigh in at boots on thurs prob (my class is weds lunch, and we're in hastings for the day weds)... determined not to go off track tho!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far....Off to have browse in everyone elses now , Ciao!! :) xxx

Have a lovely time with the OH, obviously I approve of the dossing around plans just my sort of time off

totally agree with Aunty V - yay for the dossing off plans :D

hastings sounds fab.. can i come with you?

also i hate eating a proper meal that late too.. but if ive not had tea then i wake up in the morning feeling like i could eat an elephant, but if i do eat it then it lies heavy until at least 1 in the morning.. and also i remember reading that your natural metabolic rate is much lower after 8pm at night, so you burn off less :(

anyway, hope you have a lush time :D xx

Hope you're having a lovely weekend Hun and it sounds
Ike you're going to be veery busy with all that youth centre, good luck with that Hun

Xx

Just popping by to say hope you have a lovely and relaxing week off with OH! xx

Have a lovely time with the OH, obviously I approve of the dossing around plans just my sort of time off

totally agree with Aunty V - yay for the dossing off plans :D

hastings sounds fab.. can i come with you?

also i hate eating a proper meal that late too.. but if ive not had tea then i wake up in the morning feeling like i could eat an elephant, but if i do eat it then it lies heavy until at least 1 in the morning.. and also i remember reading that your natural metabolic rate is much lower after 8pm at night, so you burn off less :(

anyway, hope you have a lush time :D xx

Hope you're having a lovely weekend Hun and it sounds
Ike you're going to be veery busy with all that youth centre, good luck with that Hun

Xx

hope you've had a good weekend Lainie :D

Just popping by to say hope you have a lovely and relaxing week off with OH! xx

Ditto Hun have a lovely week off together much deserved xxx

Hi Lainie, enjoy your week off hun xo

Thanks everyone, just signing in quickly to say hey, he's left his laptop with me tonight so thought I would make the most of it to pop on here, cos I'm seriously beginning to go through withdrawal without my minis! Not back at work til next tuesday!! lol

We've been having nice doss so far :) today we went shopping in maidstone, then back at mine for the evening, made us tea, he got sausage beans and waffles, and I was very good and had a nice WW curry with some veg lol :) had a little bowl of ice cream too cos I figured I'm on my hols, and I still had about 10 points left for the day :) relaxing a little this week, bt dont want to go comp off track :) Tomoro we're heading to canterbury shopping and then cheap night at cinema in evening.. could really get used to this being off work malarky :)

Anyway, it's 20 to 1 and Im beginning to feel very very sleepy, so apologies to all that I haven't got to everyone's diaries, I will try to as soon as I can, but until I do, HI!!!! and hope you're all having good starts to the week :)

xxxx

Enjoy the rest of your time off hun and have a good time in Canterbury and at the cinema, what are you going to see?xx

Oooh how I could do with being a lady of leisure today
sounds wonderful Lainie enjoy your time off
and have a lovely day x

Have a fantastic day. Wish I was there, not to be a gooseberry I hasten to add, just to enjoy the leisure bit :D

Back