Lainie's back and on a mission :)

I hope you get your wish and you two get married and have your babies :),I sadly dont feel its going to happen for me now,hes 43 Im the 3rd GF thats wanted to marry and the others ended it as he said no,I just get of course we will marry mmmmmmm that was 5 years ao lol
Why not propose to him ????xx

Me too :p

We had a discussion last year around the whole marrying thing after a mutual friends wedding and he said that it wasn't off the cards etc etc.. and basically that I wasn't to steal his thunder as he would want to do it properly and surprise me. This was last July... Tho to be fair on him, back then our lives were still fairly separate, whereas now, we spend far more time with each other, and I spend more time at his place (he lives with his mum and dad) i didnt really know them then, whereas now Im quite a frequent visitor lol... I've been trying to give it time to move naturally, which it has, but think we might need to have a chat at some point soon as I get myself too wound up sometimes.. find it really hard sometimes cos i live on my own and have done for about 6 yrs now, whereas he's still at home... guess we'll see! :) men! xx

Mini Victory :)

Had a rah afternoon at work today and set out for sainsburys almost determined to have random eating evening..ie a naughty dinner and nibbles to go with dvd this eve..what did i come out with? Two weight watchers meals, tortilla wraps for lunch and mini pitta breads.. Ive just scoffed my ww sausage and mash with pile of veg and Im stuffed! Think im breaking through the old mentality finally :) xx

Hope the 18's fit hun, I got some on Saturday and it was the best feeling putting them on :D

And well done for not going mad in the shop

xx

Hope the 18's fit hun, I got some on Saturday and it was the best feeling putting them on :D

And well done for not going mad in the shop

xx

I got an email last night saying my jeans have been dispatched...feeling like doing a mini dance in excited anticipation :p xx

Hey Lainie! Well done you for the food fight! It's a lovely feeling when you think you are going to buy all fatty, crabby stuff and walk out with everything thats good for you instead! You should be so proud :)

Have a great Friday petal. xxx

It's not something I'm good at resisting when I feel like abs poo.... So was quite shocked at myself, spec as OH descended about 9 and drove us up to Macs..I sat there quite happily with a cup of tea as he scoffed his cheeseburger and chips, having contentedly stuffed myself with WW goodness earlier, all at a pointage of 6.5! lol :)

On the OH front....last night I mentioned to him that I felt my ring (which my sis gave me years ago for being her bridesmaid) was getting looser on my finger recently, and he comes out and says 'that looks a bit like an engagement ring'...i waffle on for a few mo's about rubbish...then he comes out with 'do you know ur ring size, how do you find it out?'.... <<jaw metaphorically falls to the floor and Lainie is numbed in silence for next 3 or 4 minutes not able to say much>> ........... xx

Blooming eck Lainie hes a bit too subtle eh? Maybe hes testing the water for the big down on one knee jobbie - I do hope so

Well done for resisting the supermarket binge malarky I alas have not been so successful over the past few days. I shall follow your very good example next time the urge strikes.

Have a fab weekend

:DWas that a bloomin proposal I just read there Lainie??:D

Oooh, let me be the first to congratulate you, firstly for the ring feeling loose and secondly for getting married ;)

Hope you have some good piccies to show us soon of the ring... How ironic after all that talking about marriage :cool:

Have a great weekend Lainie. xxx
↲Sadly there was no actual proposal no. Sorry to disappoint .. He has asked for my ring size tho so have a feeling its not going to be long.. We both have holiday a week on monday and are going away for a few days on our own. At the end of that week my parents are down who he hasnt met properly yet..he's talked about their visit quite a lot so Im trying to suss out whats going on in his head lol.. Dont worry mini's I will let u know the minute there is a ring :p xx

Hey there missus, big smile on my face reading about you wanting to get married then him asking for your ring size! Def must be in the offing I reckon :D

You are doing really well, esp with making the good choices and resisting naughties in McD's and Sainsburys :D

Have a lovely weekend chica and enjoy getting into those size 18's xoxo

woohoo! lets see who gets a ring first eh Lainie? my moneys on you :D

have a lovely weekend xxx

Oooh how nice is that can't wait to hear what happens now
I do love a good romantic gesture
have a great weekend Lainie

Blooming eck Lainie hes a bit too subtle eh? Maybe hes testing the water for the big down on one knee jobbie - I do hope so

Well done for resisting the supermarket binge malarky I alas have not been so successful over the past few days. I shall follow your very good example next time the urge strikes.

Have a fab weekend

I've been trying to observe him over the weekend to see if he has any issues with the knee area, maybe from kneeling too much???....... :p

Hey there missus, big smile on my face reading about you wanting to get married then him asking for your ring size! Def must be in the offing I reckon :D

You are doing really well, esp with making the good choices and resisting naughties in McD's and Sainsburys :D

Have a lovely weekend chica and enjoy getting into those size 18's xoxo

I've spent the weekend trying not to let my mind wander even further (apart from planning bridesmaid's colours, flower girls, 1st dance songs etc....) yeah, I haven't thought about it all at all........ :)

woohoo! lets see who gets a ring first eh Lainie? my moneys on you :D

have a lovely weekend xxx

I'm hoping it will be soon, for both of us :) what is it with these men types making us wait?!

Oooh how nice is that can't wait to hear what happens now
I do love a good romantic gesture
have a great weekend Lainie

:) XX

Hope you're having a lovely weekend Lainie... I wish your parents would come sooner... I have a feeling he is going to ask for your hand in marriage first, so the quicker they get here, the quicker we can buy our virtual hates :p xxx

Lol.... yep, I will be seeing if there's any random sneaking off with my dad at any point.... My mum's already flaming started planning the blooming wedding... And my sisters on the look out for her hat.... xx

Hope you're having a lovely weekend hun

xx

Cheers chicka :) x

Hope Sunday is going okay for you Lainie
and the sun is out where ye be

Thanks Kals, Sunday was a nice one and the sun was definitely shining :) xx

Well mini's, I have definitely been through withdrawal over the weekend, really need to get my home internet sorted cos I can't get on here through my phone, silly piece of technology!

So yeah, weekend been fairly uneventful in the grand scheme of things... just a lot of dossing around really, alas no huge romantic proposals...however he did pinch my ring the other night while I was applying some hand cream and start putting it on his ring finger etc..... hmmmm...... Tho I did find out my official size at the jewellers on saturday to help him along and managed to drop it in the conversation while discussing getting my current ring re-sized when I lose more weight... so, we shall see what the next few weeks hold, although I'm not good at being patient so it could be a long few weeks lol :)

Oh, and another exciting thing - went shopping on saturday, and picked up some new work trousers in an 18 (sadly as of yet my new jeans have not surfaced :cry:I WANT MY JEANS!!!!! - my other ones I'm sure will depart in public at some point, they're way too big!) didnt bother trying them on in shop, took them home, tried them on - A PERFECT FIT!!!!!!!!!! :) I haven't been a size 18 since my early 20's! - now approaching the big 30, so it's a pretty unbelievable feeling :) :) :) :)

Anyway, better do some work since I guess that's what they're paying me for :p

Have great days everyone, and I'll make it round everyone's diaries later :) xxx

Hi, just popped by to say thanks for the comment in my diary. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Congrats on the 18s, I bet it felt really good when you got them home and put them on! xx

Massive congrats on the size 18 success and fingers crossed for some good news on the ring front soon. Have a fab week

so pleased about you fitting into your 18's :) you should take a picture to commemorate the moment, then another when you ditch those for 16's :D xxx

Grrr!!! I just typed up my replies, and my stupid computer lost it all!! silly technology!!

Hi, just popped by to say thanks for the comment in my diary. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Congrats on the 18s, I bet it felt really good when you got them home and put them on! xx

Thanks :) and welcome to my diary, please put up your feet and make yourself at home :) x

Yay!! well done on the size 18's Lainie
your weekend sounded fab
have a great week x

:)

Congrats on the 18s hunni :) It makes it worth while doesnt it.
Hope alls ok in your world,have a lovely week xx

It certainly does, still cant quite believe it :) woo!!

Massive congrats on the size 18 success and fingers crossed for some good news on the ring front soon. Have a fab week

Cheers V :) Will trying to be get round everyone's diaries later today, work been a little manic and not had much net time lol :) x

so pleased about you fitting into your 18's :) you should take a picture to commemorate the moment, then another when you ditch those for 16's :D xxx

I have photographed the moment, and also photo'd a line up of the 20's and the 18's - going to put together a little reduction line so to speak :D

Oh Lainie... I'm a little envious of your size 18's, I know that sounds mad, but I was so convinced that I wasn't losing weight in a noticable way that I refused to buy new jeans and continued to wear size 20's, until Linz pointed out to me that I needed new jeans... So off I trundled to get some and went straight into a 16... So I missed the 18 feeling...

Super, massive well done to you Lainie... The 16's will be there in no time at all chicki. xxx

Aw Niks :) I too would have lived in denial had one of my friends at work not pointed out that my trousers were getting ever so slightly baggy... there was a danger of them landing around my ankles mid office I fear... :p

Well done on your size 18 jeans:happy096:

Well, yes, It really is a great place to be :) Still cant quite take in that it's coming off, and when i was thinking last night, I realised that, with 5 to go to goal, if 1 lost has taken me down to an 18, then does that mean that 5 more will take me to a 12, or even 10??!?!? My sis is a size 8 (and has two kids, immediately going back to pre birth weight!) and I just felt that I was always going to be the podge one, but now I know that's not true, I will be small too :) I WILL GET TO GOAL!! Bring it on!! :)

On an extra, last night was getting ready for bed and on my way out the bathroom, something caught my eye... there was probably the biggest spider I have ever encountered in my life in the bath... if u'd seen me around a HOUSE spider (i.e 2p piece, u would have an idea of the level of fear in me at the sight of one the size of my HAND!!!!!! AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I stood there for ages just frozen but then realised that i was going to have to do something, so went to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest tub i could find..stood there for about 10 mins trying to drown the flaming thing, began to realise it wasnt going to die by drowning and it was definitely not going to go down the plug hole...the fear develops further.....it was huge and kept getting up and trying to crawl up the bath...

Just as i was about to have some kind of heart attack, it curls into a ball .....quickly i managed to move it into the plug hole (with the assistance of water obviously....) and then managed to conquer it within the plug hole enabling it to go down.. I apologise to anyone who likes 8 leggeds , but this thing was HUGE!!! anyway, i lay in bed feeling like my heart was literally going to pump itself out of my chest.... I HATE SPIDERS!!!! :cry:

LOL..... anyway, hope everyone is doing good, and I will work my way around diaries later today! until then, ciao peeps :) xxxx

Back