Lamb shanks..........

I'd also like to know, I've heard they are delish and lamb being my favourite I may pop to get some tomorrow.

X

Tesco Simply Cook lamb shanks in mint gravy and Asda Extra Special lam shanks in garlic and rosemary gravy are both in the chiller and free on Red/Extra Easy

thanks for this. love lamb shanks.

Have u seen the fat content per shank? 29grams or something....I have some here and wonder how they are free! This diet can be confusing sometimes!!

They do a beef rib in gravy in the simply cook selection. Can anyone tell me if this if free as well please? X

I imagine if the lamb ones are free, then the beef one will be too.

Anyone going to class that could check for us? X

They do a beef rib in gravy in the simply cook selection. Can anyone tell me if this if free as well please? X
Nooooooooooooo not free. I picked one of these up then used the snackulator on S W syns online - came out at 22 syns!!!! Sorry to be the bringer of bad news! Hubby had it and said it didnt taste that nice, if that helps lol

hollys nan said:
Nooooooooooooo not free. I picked one of these up then used the snackulator on S W syns online - came out at 22 syns!!!! Sorry to be the bringer of bad news! Hubby had it and said it didnt taste that nice, if that helps lol

Omg! Did u mark the beef as free food? Are the lamb ones defo free then as I've just scoffed one (bloomin delicious tho)

Aw no don't tell me the lamb ones aren't free either? I've had 2 lots since someone told us on here that they were free :-(

Panic over folks! The lamb ones are defo free, and they were in the S W mag a few months back as well. Yes I did put in the red and ee syn values, was a bit shocked myself so told hubby he had to have it! He said it wasnt nice, but yes I love the lamb ones also. (Reminder to myself to get some more) yummmmmmmmmmmm

Is the Iceland one free. I just fancy it with new potatoes HEXb of course with cauliflour and mint sauce.......yummy......oh so hungry !!!

Back